1-test gains slow after 4 weeks?

jonnyd

Awards
I heard this from several people. What's up with that? It doesn't make any sense that it would happen with 1-test and not other AAS. Is it only with transdermals (something going on with the skin)?

I want to do a 6 week cycle of 0.5g 1-test and 1g 4-ad per day. Think it would be better to stop at 4 weeks and try to keep what I have?

drfly

Awards
holy **** brotha, half a gram of 1-test and a full gram of 4-ad a day is an extremely hardcore cycle. how many have u done before? i definitely wouldnt suggest that much if this is u're first cycle.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
It does happen and has been demonstrated time and time again. It is more common than not to see gains stall out at 4 weeks.

jonnyd

Awards
this would be my 3rd. im 240, so I would need a higher dose. What's the most that people usally do?
.5g 1-test may be a bit high, but many people have done avants one+ in 2 weeks, giving you almost 1g of 4-ad per day

would stacking something else help keep the gains coming?

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I have gone as high as 10 squirts/day T1. I know 8 squirts is 333mg 1 test, 667mg 4 ad/day. After 3.5 weeks, gains just about screeched to a halt.

Conceptions

Banned
Awards
Yeah gains usually slow down at this point of time. But I really don't know why they do, its at the tip of my tongue but i cant explain it :\