is my test bad?

BMW

Awards
  • Established
i have some test e powder thats look wierd. i know test e will melt if it gets hot enough but does not look right. have you ever had a really bad cold and your snot and mucus was this nasty yellow,thats what my test looks can it still be used?

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am not 100% sure on this, but I believe it is legit. I remember reading about others who have had yellowish test e and it just has to do with the process they use of making it. Lets see if we get a second opinion on this, or if I can find where I read about this at.

BMW

Awards
  • Established
it used to look like white cookie dough a few months ago now it looks like yellow snot.

snakebyte05

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well in the case I have no idea. I am not sure if it can change color due to large temperature changes, like was mentioned in the post when shipped. I do not believe the powder goes bad, I would think if you filitered and baked it when making your solution it should be alright. But I don't make my own, so someone will have to fill you in on this. You could try asking in the conversion forum for help on what to do.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Supplements 73
Anabolics 5
Male Anti-Aging Medicine 7
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 16