Alri Impact Ultra injected...?

rogermoore

Awards
Could it be possible to inject it ? The ingredients are dissolved in MCT oil and ethyl alcohol.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Rubber stopper, sterile solution...hmmmmm.... I wonder..... J/K

I wills ay this, even if you COULD inject, they could never tell you that for legal reasons. Depends on how BOLD you are (hint hint).

HUGE

rogermoore

Awards
Rubber stopper, sterile solution...hmmmmm.... I wonder..... J/K

I wills ay this, even if you COULD inject, they could never tell you that for legal reasons. Depends on how BOLD you are (hint hint).

HUGE
I think I get the hint...

DIEZEL666

Awards
I would not inject it. I recently tried and after every injection of the impact I would get very bad flu like symptoms. I was using prop at the same time. When I stopped the impact and continued with the prop, all my problems dissapeared. I tried to contact ALRI to see if it was possible if I got a bad batch, but no one tried to get in touch with me. It really shook my faith in the company and the products.

captain chet

Awards
I would not inject it. I recently tried and after every injection of the impact I would get very bad flu like symptoms. I was using prop at the same time. When I stopped the impact and continued with the prop, all my problems dissapeared. I tried to contact ALRI to see if it was possible if I got a bad batch, but no one tried to get in touch with me. It really shook my faith in the company and the products.
Thats like contacting Perdue Pharmacy and asking them how come you get real itchy and you puke after crushing up their OxyContin and snorting it. You arent using it how its INTENDED to be used and they could get in a crapload of trouble if they gave you information on how to inject it (Impact Ultra).

BigP0ppa3

Awards
  • Established
I like to put it in a humidifier and inhale the mist :run:

BP

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
GQdaLEGEND General Chat 0
Supplements 2
gizzle Anabolics 3
Anabolics 5
bigswole30 Anabolics 8