Something's Come up Post-Cyle...

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
It's been about 3.5 weeks since I began PCT, and in the beginning things were going great, however something a little discouraging has come up.. You see, for the last week my Libido has been shot and getting a little worse each day, and my equipment is getting smaller.. How could this be, being I am nearly finished with PCT? I find this especially worrisome, seeing as for the first 2.5 weeks things were great. I am thinking of going to see a doc about this if it doesn't turn around soon..

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It's been about 3.5 weeks since I began PCT, and in the beginning things were going great, however something a little discouraging has come up.. You see, for the last week my Libido has been shot and getting a little worse each day, and my equipment is getting smaller.. How could this be, being I am nearly finished with PCT? I find this especially worrisome, seeing as for the first 2.5 weeks things were great. I am thinking of going to see a doc about this if it doesn't turn around soon..
Sounds Scary. What's your PCT and what was your Cycle? Rebound XT with some Nolva should get you back together.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Sounds Scary. What's your PCT and what was your Cycle? Rebound XT with some Nolva should get you back together.
My cycle was a Max LMG/Ergo stack, Max for 4 weeks, and ergo for 3 weeks. I ran the stack for 5 weeks total, Max 1-4, ergo 3-5. I used Ultra HOT while on for the last 2 weeks, ran out of that, and ended up doing this for PCT:

Ultra HOT: Week 0-1.5
Novedex XT: Weel 1.5-2.5 (used until I received HOTTER)
Ultra HOTTER: Week 2.5-Current
Fenu, ZMA, LXtreme: Week 0-Current
Clen: Weeks 1-2
ECA: Weeks 2-current

that's pretty much it.

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
Well I'm sorry your nuts are shrinking and your libido is down, but thats one of the side effects of androgen supplementation. If you go to a doctor he will do nothing for you, most doctors dont know jack about androgens and the plethora of maladies surrounding their use.

yanke10

Banned
Awards
calm down. same thing happened to me. it took me two months to get back, but im fine now. get off everything, including anti-e's and give it time.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
agreed. you're not going to recover that quick. takes a while. do the usual, increase cals, decrease volume.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
Alright then. If I were to come off of my current PCT, How would I go about tapering the Ultra Hotter? Would this suffice:

Weeks 3.5-4.5: 2 caps U/Hotter, Fenu, ZMA, etc.
Weeks 4.5-5: 1 cap U/Hotter "
/Off

I would definately like to avoid the dreaded rebound I experienced with regular HOT after coming off, so I plan on slowly tapering until I end my PCT, waiting 2 weeks or so, then getting blood work done, that sound like a good plan? I would be waiting about 5 more weeks from this point to get it done.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good plan to me. you could throw in some DHEA in there if you've got an extra 5 bucks. Dr.D recommends it and his brain is bigger than mine.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
looks like a good plan to me. you could throw in some DHEA in there if you've got an extra 5 bucks. Dr.D recommends it and his brain is bigger than mine.
That should work. I've got a 100 cap bottle of DHEA dosed at 50mg.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
cool deal, i don't recall his protocol verbatim but i believe it was in the 200-300 range for a couple weeks followed by a ramp down.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
anarchy how long was it in between your last pct and the start of your cycle?

Brooklyn

Awards
It's possible that the Ultra HOTter is not working for you. There have been some doubts about whether the methylated form of ATD would work for eveyone. I would try using some of the Novedex along with the UHr for a week or so. That way you can judge if the regular ATD makes a difference. Remember that methylated, ATD is technically a completely different compound.