Controling Gyno during cycle
- 08-10-2005, 02:42 AM
- 08-10-2005, 02:47 AM
IMO I would have nolva on hand but not use it unless I started getting signs of gyno.
I don't even use an anti E unless I start holding water then I just use it for a couple of days til the bloat goes away.
I think why should I take stuff before I even need them.
CROWLERSleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
- 08-10-2005, 02:58 AM
i see what your saying but i forgot to add that on all previous cycles gyno from pub and steroid use has acted up badly..
08-11-2005, 12:26 AM
08-11-2005, 12:41 AM
Nolvadex would always be the first choice in my opinion. If you are know you are prone to gyno then start using nolvadex from day 1 forward.
08-11-2005, 12:48 AM
agreed, stick to nolva.Originally Posted by size
it's keeping my gyno at bay and reducing it very slowly.
08-11-2005, 01:23 PM
I have used ralox in place of nolva with very good results. In a heavy test cycle, I'm staying with nolva though... AND the ldex while running dbol.
08-11-2005, 11:50 PM
08-12-2005, 01:33 AM
08-12-2005, 10:50 AM
nolva hasnt really worked well for me either. im prone to estrogen durring a cycle. i found that liquid fem is the wonder drug, and i constantly have that on hand....
Similar Forum Threads
- By JoeySon in forum AnabolicsReplies: 61Last Post: 03-06-2012, 09:51 PM
- By amethyst in forum SupplementsReplies: 4Last Post: 07-03-2011, 03:47 PM
- By boti420 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 10Last Post: 10-07-2009, 12:41 AM
- By BT200 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 8Last Post: 06-08-2008, 03:01 PM
- By Viper21 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 04-27-2005, 10:10 PM