Controling Gyno during cycle

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
What would be the best thing to control and keep gyno down during a cycle? I was thinking letro but I wanted to hear others advice with the newer post cycle/gyno treatments that have came out recently..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
IMO I would have nolva on hand but not use it unless I started getting signs of gyno.

I don't even use an anti E unless I start holding water then I just use it for a couple of days til the bloat goes away.

I think why should I take stuff before I even need them.

CROWLER

GetYourWeightUp

Awards
i see what your saying but i forgot to add that on all previous cycles gyno from pub and steroid use has acted up badly..

size

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex would always be the first choice in my opinion. If you are know you are prone to gyno then start using nolvadex from day 1 forward.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
Nolvadex would always be the first choice in my opinion. If you are know you are prone to gyno then start using nolvadex from day 1 forward.
agreed, stick to nolva.

it's keeping my gyno at bay and reducing it very slowly.

ILoco

Awards
I have used ralox in place of nolva with very good results. In a heavy test cycle, I'm staying with nolva though... AND the ldex while running dbol.

wiseguyx34x

Awards
nolva hasnt really worked well for me either. im prone to estrogen durring a cycle. i found that liquid fem is the wonder drug, and i constantly have that on hand....