L-Carnosine Injection

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
What would be the advantage of injecting L-Carnosine???

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
well, I've got a good source that provides 300mg/ml...

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
Well, since it's not illegal I don't guess this violates source posting...If it does someone delete this post please...

Here ya go...

www.muscle-research.com

Look under products.

the only thing I ask is let me know the results. :)

noctorum

Banned
Awards
Looks kinda shady. Anyone bought from there before?

noctorum

Banned
Awards
L-Carnosine plays a role in regulating blood glucose levels. If your playing with insulin, you might want to be careful..

I'm not finding a lot of information regarding doses, when and how to administer. Anyone seen anything for it? :/

Mr X

Awards
L-Carnosine plays a role in regulating blood glucose levels. If your playing with insulin, you might want to be careful..

I'm not finding a lot of information regarding doses, when and how to administer. Anyone seen anything for it? :/
In the Muscle-Research forum, this is what they posted...

It should be stored out of Light at room temp. A sock drawer should be good for this : ) .

Use 1-2 cc's in each muscle you are going to work before your workout. If you do not want to spot inject try using a few cc's still ed in glutes or quads and you should still see benefits from supplementing by this method as well

-MR

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Looks kinda shady. Anyone bought from there before?

Muscle Research is NOT shady.

They have been around for a while and are a dependable company. Trust me when I say Bobo(board owner) would never keep a sponsor if they where shady at all.

I have seen him read the riot act on other sponsors if they got out of line with a member. He is about honesty and truth NOT about the money.

BTW you can take a look at some of my older posts I am not a Bobo groupie and we have had our differances in the past but you can count on him to take care of business the right way.

CROWLER

scarfacebling

Awards
Does anyone have a profile (like big cats) that is detailed on how to use this substance? I understand it supposed to be injected in to the muscle group before you work it but at what dosages? Also can a slin pin be used for this if your skin is thin enough?

FrTimothy

FrTimothy

Awards
I guess my question is ...does taking this substance orally make it ineffective vs. injection?

noctorum

Banned
Awards
crowler: I'm not that up on it, I wasn't aware they were a sponsor. I know they wouldn't be around as a sponsor if they weren't reliable.

scarface: all skin is approx. the same thickness, 3-4mm. It's an IM injection too, not subq ;)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey Noctorum didn't mean to come off sounding like a jerk.

Later

CROWLER