First stack, getting ready!

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
OK, I am gunna run test 250, orastan-E, and M1T. I have decided how long but I want this to be a good cycle none the less. M1T will probably be 42 days at 20 mg ed, orastan at 15mg ed, and I am sorta curious about the right days for test 250. I will probably get HCG for the end of the cycle and probably low dose nolva at 5mg ed for the entire cycle. I am curious about ATD instead of HCG, can't decide on which one. I will do fenu, trib, avena, nolva, RXT, and maca for PCT. I will also run the usual creatine mono the whole time including PCT and thereafter( I never get off). I don't know if I should do test 250 for 12 weeks or what. I wanna make sure this is a good one. I am also contemplating doing the orastan for 42 days as well at 20mg instead of 15. Any thoughts are welcomed

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
42 days of M1T at 20 mg ED can't be good man. Id definately recommend you do a little more research in that area and the HCG will be far superior.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Bow is having good results with 50mg ATD ED instead of HCG so far.

And, I'm sure you knwo you're gonna get a little **** for runnin' m1t for 6 weeks....

BEst of luck.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
Bow is having good results with 50mg ATD ED instead of HCG so far.

And, I'm sure you knwo you're gonna get a little **** for runnin' m1t for 6 weeks....

BEst of luck.
Yeah I knew I was going to get something. And please don't ask me to do research......I am not a newbie. I was thinking of starting off with the M1T and using the Orastan for the following weeks after M1T. I am thinking of maybe 35 days M1T at 15mg, then 42 days of Orastan-E at 15mg. Of course taking test 250 throughout. Weighed in at 244.5 today. So not too far away. Got my nolva tonite, probably will get RXT in the coming weeks. I was wondering what if I went from M1T to Max LMG to Orastan-E? Would it shut me down as much as if I just did them all together simultaneously?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I dunno if you can get much more shut-down than after a few weeks of M1T...you're pretty much at nil then.