novedex xt and 6oxo stack?

coronas

Banned
Awards
would it be wise to stack novedex xt and 6oxo after a 4 week
cycle of superdrol? if so, how would one go about doing this.

Alpha Dog

Alpha Dog

Obese Member
Awards
  • Established
No. Stacking two AI's is not a good idea and would be of absolutely no benefit to choosing a single AI.

chronic666

Awards
How would an AI compare to a SERM for a cycle of SD, which supposedly causes very little shutdown? I ask because it seems to me that an AI would be safer compared to something like nolva which has potentially dangerous sides in and of itself.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
How would an AI compare to a SERM for a cycle of SD, which supposedly causes very little shutdown? I ask because it seems to me that an AI would be safer compared to something like nolva which has potentially dangerous sides in and of itself.
Nolva's okay during a cycle (great for PCT) and it's not lethal.

coronas

Banned
Awards
how should novedex xt be used for pct? i only have 1 bottle and a bottle of 6 oxo. i was planning on 2 weeks of 3 pills at night, then a week at 2 pills, then the rest at 1 pill a night. orrr 2 pills a night for 4 weeks. then maybe start the 6oxo to be safe?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I'm taking Novedex XT right now for PCT and it's a good product by itself. I think I read somewhere that 6oxo is too weak for a PCT for SD.

I think you needed two bottles of Novedex XT because it only have 60 pills per a bottle. I did a four week cycle of SD and ended at 30mg. So, I started at 4 pills a night for two weeks and I dropped to 3 pills for a week and a half. I will drop to two pills sometime next week and finish the bottle from there.

how should novedex xt be used for pct? i only have 1 bottle and a bottle of 6 oxo. i was planning on 2 weeks of 3 pills at night, then a week at 2 pills, then the rest at 1 pill a night. orrr 2 pills a night for 4 weeks. then maybe start the 6oxo to be safe?

coronas

Banned
Awards
i was planning on doing the whole novedex xt bottle first,
then when that runs out ill do the 6oxo. should that be
sufficient for pct you think?

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
I don't think so because they said the 6oxo is not strong enough but if that all you have...go with what you have.

i was planning on doing the whole novedex xt bottle first,
then when that runs out ill do the 6oxo. should that be
sufficient for pct you think?

coronas

Banned
Awards
well maybe i should add that im only taking 20 mg ed for 4 weeks.

SimonWM

Awards
would it be wise to stack novedex xt and 6oxo after a 4 week
cycle of superdrol? if so, how would one go about doing this.

My trainer (a natural bodybuilder) has me taking 2 novedex XT + 2 6oxo in the morning and the same at night for a total of 8 pills a day. I'm supposed to run this for 4 weeks and I'm in my 4th day. The numbers I'm reading in this forum are much lower so I am starting to get worried.

The only supplements I have taken before are protein shakes, bars and creatine. I am 6'2, 40 years and 212 pounds.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
My trainer (a natural bodybuilder) has me taking 2 novedex XT + 2 6oxo in the morning and the same at night for a total of 8 pills a day
Ask him why he recommended this, it sound pretty redundant...there's really no reason as they both inhibit armoatase, and the ATD is much stronger than 6-OXO.

If anything, Id drop the 6-OXO and replace it with Activate, maybe throw in some CissusRX as well. That will give you real nice natural anabolic boost.

BV

methusaleh

methusaleh

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I second what BigVrunga said...that stack makes no sense to me, but then again maybe the trainer knows something we don't...see how he justifies his advice...any chance he's also the source of your supps? Maybe he's looking to make money off of you...

SimonWM

Awards
I second what BigVrunga said...that stack makes no sense to me, but then again maybe the trainer knows something we don't...see how he justifies his advice...any chance he's also the source of your supps? Maybe he's looking to make money off of you...
He is not selling me the supps, in fact the gym he works at don't sell them. I got them from another local supp store that I picked so I know he is not making money of me, nor is he endorsing any supp. He left to compete for the next week so I won't see him until the 25th of this month when he comes back.