SD + Prostanozol + T3 stack

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
This is going to be my first cycle of superdrol and I have been weighing up the options on how to run it. I am currently considering:

Week 1: SD 10 mg, Prostanozol 75 mg, Kr-ALA 750 mg, Cytomel 25 mg
Week 2: SD 10 mg, Prostanozol 75 mg, Kr-ALA 750 mg, Cytomel 25 mg
Week 3: SD 10 mg, Prostanozol 75 mg, Kr-ALA 750 mg, Cytomel 25 mg
Week 4: SD 10 mg, Prostanozol 75 mg, Kr-ALA 750 mg, Cytomel 25 mg
Week 5: Nolva 30 mg, Red Yeast Rice 1.2 g
Week 6: Nolva 20 mg, RXT 25, Red Yeast Rice 1.2 g
Week 7: Nolva 10 mg, RXT 50, Red Yeast Rice 1.2 g
Week 8: RXT 75, Red Yeast Rice 1.2 g

The reason for including the Cytomel is to minimise fat gain and perhaps enhance anabolism through increasing metabolic rate and I figured that since this is my first time running SD it would be wiser to stick to the minimum dosage moreso since I haven't been able to find much information on how SD and prostanozol stack together. It looks as through I will be 143 pounds @ 5"10' 8% BF when I start and was planning on 4000 Cal 50/30/20 while on cycle and reducing that to 500 Cal above maintainence through PCT.

Any feedback or suggestions on my cycle, PCT and diet would be greatly appreciated.

trcjr

Awards
im not sure if i read ur post right but for pct i wouldnt reduce calories i would increase them. you will gain muscle mass during your cycle and in order the retain your new mass you will need to increase your claories accordingly or you will not keep the weight you gained.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude how long have you been training? My left leg weighs more than you

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
"Dude how long have you been training? My left leg weighs more than you"

Yea I was waiting for some big guy to comment on the weight; Iv been training for 3 years but have only been doing it with 100% focus and effort on training and diet for 1 year and Im 21. That being said Im pretty happy with the way my body looks right now and really would have appreciated some suggestions or feedback!

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Drop the Cytomel altogether. Why on earth would you want to take that? Just eat like a pig, lift like a madman and the other supps will get you there. Actually, drop all supplements, take your vitamins, eat RIGHT, up the cals, train natty for a few more YEARS and then begin playing with supplements. Geez, until you get to 200, 10%bf, you don't NEED anything.

UberPooper1

Awards
  • Established
Drop the Cytomel altogether. Why on earth would you want to take that? Just eat like a pig, lift like a madman and the other supps will get you there. Actually, drop all supplements, take your vitamins, eat RIGHT, up the cals, train natty for a few more YEARS and then begin playing with supplements. Geez, until you get to 200, 10%bf, you don't NEED anything.
agreed...in the 140's at 5'10 and 8%bf. why in the heck would you want to take cytomel, not to mention the dosage you would be taking would be equivalent to what your body puts out naturally at your age so you wouldnt be doing anything but harm.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
yeah you are too small to be fuckin with that ****. I am waitin til 250 before I do a stack. I waited til I was 220 before taking anything hormonal. and lastly don't say I need to do research when I am twice your size literally.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
Im aware of the thyroid shutdown at 25 mg and I was waiting for somebody to comment on that. The reason I wanted to include the cytomel is because I heard that a small dose can increase the intracellular activity of these compounds and I do modeling and I have to stay lean pretty much all year round.

May I also point to the fact that I took all serious precautions while planning this cycle and kept everything at minimum dosages. I have no allusions about becoming some type of beast but I would like to get into doing some body work.

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The thing is, at 21, you really SHOULD be able to do quite a bit without messing with ANY hormonal products, unless you started lifting and eating seriously at 14, never let up, then MAYBE you would be close to your "natural" potential, which you most definitely aren't.

Well you have the stuff, you are going to use it, right? Best of luck.

BIGPHILL1984

Awards
  • Established
For some reason I get the idea that he came over from bodybuilding.com.

Space

Space

Awards
  • Established
You know I really would have preferred some ADVICE and SUGGESTIONS rather than people shitting on me when I have met plenty of other guys who started using real gear (insulin even) when they werent that much bigger than I am now. It's true Im not close to my natural potential yet but my training and diet is 95% of what it should be and how many people do you imagine ran cycles of 1-AD and 4-AD before reaching their natural potential pre-ban.

That being said I am perfectly willing to put all the stuff I have on ice for the next couple of years if necessary and if somebody gave me some advice on why I should do this and when I should give it a go I would be greatful. As I said my main difficulty is that I need to stay lean most of the year so an extended bulk really isn't an option for me; any suggestions in this regard would also be welcome.

LCSULLA

Awards
  • Established
As I said my main difficulty is that I need to stay lean most of the year so an extended bulk really isn't an option for me; any suggestions in this regard would also be welcome.
Why?

ss01

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's a very, very, very GOOD reason for you Space : get to know your body. How it responds to different styles of training, different diets, different everything. In other words, find out what makes you GROW good lean mass NATURALLY before you start phunking around with the hormones. Why would you want to do that?

As you go and try new hormonal supplements, your training will also change. Now, if you're lucky, you'll eventually combine the best training method for you, the best nutrition for you and the best supplements and you'll go "BINGO"! And you'll do that for a good long while and get great results. On the other hand, you just might end up making very bad - bad for YOUR body that is - combinations of training / diet / supplements a few times and eventually feel that you need ridiculous amounts of androgens in order to achieve anything. Because you don't know what your body responds to.

In other words again, going hormonal-supps at 21 after 1 year of serious training and not much strength/size gains, makes your game TOTALLY RANDOM. Because there will then be way too many factors for you to eventually isolate what works and what doesn't. Unless you keep your diet and training completely static and that is the single worst mistake you can make, bar none.

You'll waste your motivation, money, time, and possibly your health. Yes of course, if you go and use these products now, you'll probably be somewhat stronger and bigger over the next year or two than if you experiment and find out what makes your muscles tick. But if you take a longer perspective than that, and as much as I know that's very difficult when you are young, think about this : do you want to be a wasted slob at 40 or a magnificent example of what good care of the body does to ya? Yes, that's almost 20 years from now and nothing GUARANTEES that if you don't learn how your body works, you will be a wasted slob by 40. Nothing, either, guarantees anything you believe you will obtain by using these supps.

Just My Opinion.