would i be better off to run Phera Plex or Anavar

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'am kinda stuck on which of these 2 should i run with a Test and Bold base trans for 6 weeks. Would taking the Phera Plex be a bad idea in place of the Var?

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Would it be a bad idea, I think not. Would it replace Var, no imo they are two totally different hormones.

oswizzle

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ryan for bulking purposes which would u recomend bro.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I have yet to try PP, so var would be my choice, although PP seems to be better suited for your goals.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
DMT is completely different than var, in terms of anabolic activity, although the lack of info we have on this compound here is what I can give you to help you in your decision bro. It is, accorded to what i've read, 160% more anabolic than test, and androgenic activity is 60% less than test. Frankly, based on the gear you gonna use, I would definitely opt for DMT on cycle and var post cycle, if you can afford it.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
oxandrolone post cycle no ??? Why's that ?? c17aa steroid but very low liver toxicity, does not aromatize neither converts to DHT, does not suppress HPTA function, and most important, great stimulation of phosphocreatine in muscle cells which provides faster regeneration and ATP elevation, good hardening effect, thus it's incorporation in a post cycle protocol for one reason : better lean mass retention.....

N4cer

N4cer

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Anavar is suppressive. Get off those fucked up steroid profiles that every board owner is glad to put up but too lazy to change with correct info.

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
^^

well I was basing not on my personal experience but yeah on all the profiles i've read especially those in ALR's CME... So you have runned it and experienced shutdown ?

size

Awards
  • Established
well I was basing not on my personal experience but yeah on all the profiles
Anavar causes suppression, not nearly to the extent of some other compounds but HPTA is influenced.. I will try to post some of the studies and blood work later.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
anavoar will shut you down. you might not be fully suppressed but your HPTA will be inhibited while on anavar; which will inhibit a full recovery post cycle. run a search on the anabolic board and read up. we've been down this path before and the end result is always the same

french_muscle

Awards
  • Established
correction to my previous post :

DMT is 160% more anabolic than test and 60% MORE androgenic, not less... I've attached the study from where I got that info...

Attachments

Reem

Awards
correction to my previous post :

DMT is 160% more anabolic than test and 60% MORE androgenic, not less... I've attached the study from where I got that info...
I think you mean 60% AS androgenic...not MORE androgenic, as testosterone.