Tamoxifen Citrate aka Nolvadex??

sutter cane

Awards
I am going to order this for my SD PCT, but first I had two questions.

1. How should I dose it for my 4 weeks of PCT?

2. Are there any dangers, risks, side-effects with Tamoxifen Citrate? In other words, how safe is it to take?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
how long was your cycle? Tamoxifen has some wicked side effects with long term use. As far as we are concerned with the dosage and amount we use there really shouldn't be a problem. I know I had more side effects than most but they subside when I lowered the dose. Here is a list
What are the possible side effects of tamoxifen?

• Stop taking tamoxifen and seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following serious side effects: ·an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives); ·possible symptoms of a stroke such as unusual weakness, drowsiness, confusion, or difficulty walking or talking; ·possible symptoms of a blood clot in the lung such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or coughing up blood; ·possible symptoms of a blood clot in the brain or leg such as blurred vision, changes in vision, numbness, or pain or swelling in a leg; ·new breast lumps; ·bone pain; ·menstrual changes, abnormal vaginal bleeding, vaginal discharge, or pelvic pain or pressure; ·pain or tenderness in the upper abdomen; ·yellowing of the skin or eyes; or ·excessive nausea, vomiting, or thirst.• Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take tamoxifen and talk to your doctor if you experience ·dizziness or headache; ·mild nausea, vomiting, or decreased appetite; ·vaginal itching; ·hot flashes; or ·changes in weight.• Treatment with tamoxifen may increase the risk of certain uterine cancers, stroke, and pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lung), which may be fatal. You should discuss with your doctor the risks and benefits associated with the use of tamoxifen.• Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.

Rhyalus

Rhyalus

Awards
  • Established
Tamox Cit is for research...that is why the companies from which you can buy it post that it is not for human consumption.

It is a prescription medicine here in the US used for women with breast cancer.

Do a search - there are about 1000 threads on the subject as to how it is used and what dangers accompany its usage.

You can also use the search function at the bottom of the page, to search formal medical databases.

Regards,
R

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
how long was your cycle? Tamoxifen has some wicked side effects with long term use. As far as we are concerned with the dosage and amount we use there really shouldn't be a problem. I know I had more side effects than most but they subside when I lowered the dose. Here is a list
What are the possible side effects of tamoxifen?

• Stop taking tamoxifen and seek emergency medical attention or contact your doctor immediately if you experience any of the following serious side effects: ·an allergic reaction (difficulty breathing; closing of the throat; swelling of the lips, tongue, or face; or hives); ·possible symptoms of a stroke such as unusual weakness, drowsiness, confusion, or difficulty walking or talking; ·possible symptoms of a blood clot in the lung such as chest pain, shortness of breath, or coughing up blood; ·possible symptoms of a blood clot in the brain or leg such as blurred vision, changes in vision, numbness, or pain or swelling in a leg; ·new breast lumps; ·bone pain; ·menstrual changes, abnormal vaginal bleeding, vaginal discharge, or pelvic pain or pressure; ·pain or tenderness in the upper abdomen; ·yellowing of the skin or eyes; or ·excessive nausea, vomiting, or thirst.• Other, less serious side effects may be more likely to occur. Continue to take tamoxifen and talk to your doctor if you experience ·dizziness or headache; ·mild nausea, vomiting, or decreased appetite; ·vaginal itching; ·hot flashes; or ·changes in weight.• Treatment with tamoxifen may increase the risk of certain uterine cancers, stroke, and pulmonary embolism (blood clot in the lung), which may be fatal. You should discuss with your doctor the risks and benefits associated with the use of tamoxifen.• Side effects other than those listed here may also occur. Talk to your doctor about any side effect that seems unusual or that is especially bothersome.
lol dude you have about the same effects as asprin.

Bodybuilding is not without its dangers but I would NOT say Nolva is any more dangerous than the other stuff we take.

What are other guys take on this?

CROWLER

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
sounds pretty fuckin dangerous
*long term* usage is a few YEARS compared to a few WEEKS of a PCT.
Nolva is pretty safe (there arent totally safe drugs -oh yes tamox is a drug).

Ghosting

What do I do in the event Im taking Nolva and a cow falls out of the sky on me? Is this bad? :(

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lol dude you have about the same effects as asprin.

Bodybuilding is not without its dangers but I would NOT say Nolva is any more dangerous than the other stuff we take.

What are other guys take on this?

CROWLER
WTF are you talking about the side effects I had weren't like that of aspirin. And side effects such as hair and teeth loss
from prolonged use of tamoxifen aren't like that of a couple of fvckin bayer. Tamoxifen won't kill you in the doses we take but
it shouldn't be used like candy either. If you are going to use it just use it for pct IMO.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
*long term* usage is a few YEARS compared to a few WEEKS of a PCT.
Nolva is pretty safe (there arent totally safe drugs -oh yes tamox is a drug).
Very good point. Most of the side effects in my post are ones noticeable in women who have
been taking tamoxifen for breast cancer prevention/treatment over a couple years. Although nolva
is pretty safe for most in short term use IT CAN STILL HAVE SIDE EFFECTS. It has had some on me and
others here as well. But limiting its use to your three to four weeks of pct will be fine. If you get side effects
just back off your dosage. That as I said earlier worked for me. Although next time I am going to try raloxifene
for pct since I have read many good things about it especially from Dr. D..

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
What a nice attitude to take to people that in perspective are only here to help one another. ;)

CROWLER

Ghosting

WTF are you talking about the side effects I had weren't like that of aspirin. And side effects such as hair and teeth loss
from prolonged use of tamoxifen aren't like that of a couple of fvckin bayer. Tamoxifen won't kill you in the doses we take but
it shouldn't be used like candy either. If you are going to use it just use it for pct IMO.
You lost hair and teeth? How long were you on it and why?

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What a nice attitude to take to people that in perspective are only here to help one another. ;)

CROWLER
Funny I thought between the two of us I was the one that was helping. Listen all I did was try to answer the guys question.
If you weren't being a dick although it sounded like you were, than just disregard my last post. I am not here to start anything with
anyone alright bro.

And ghosting I did not have any hair or teeth loss that was just a long term rare effect of tamoxifen.