Old 1-test cyp question

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
I have some old 1-test cyp that I used half of about a year ago. Is it still safe to use or should I toss it and use one of my unopened ones? I'm not sure how long theses things stay sterile.

Thanks,

HUGE

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering about the cap, did you ever open it? I would say it's fine, but you could always steralize it.

Heat in a water bath on low heat for 20-30mins, if it's crystalized, and run it through a sterile filter into a sterile vial.

Coolkat

Awards
I have a 50ml bottle of 1-Test Cyp. How long is it good for at average room temp?

Should I refridgerate it?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Carefully package all of it and prepare to send it to me.
j/k of course :lol:

Seriously I would think it would be fine for a couple of years at normal temperatures. I've had pharm cyp with expiration dates as much as 16-18 months from when I got them.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
i just did that....i had an open 1-test cyp about a year and also a deca[npp],i combined them in a new sterile vial after filtering and even added .5 ml of ba for added sterility and its smooth !

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I remember sledge saying the shelf-life is probably around a couple years in solution.

WATERLOGGED

WATERLOGGED

supreme being
Awards
  • Established
well since everytime you use gear youll need a little more to get the same type results , so the 1-test as time goes on youll use more anyway right ?

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
well since everytime you use gear youll need a little more to get the same type results , so the 1-test as time goes on youll use more anyway right ?
The effective dose should be 800-1000 mg weekly IMO.

HUGE

Awards
  • Established
Sledge told me in a PM that it is all good because of the BA (2%???).

HUGE

Coolkat

Awards
Ok. How about transferring say 10 ml out of the 50ml bottle into a sterile bottle so I can heat it in warm water before injecting ???

I ahve done some BD Andropen and that was painfull enough.

Any opinions ???