Is Ergomax LMG all hype?

  1. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Is Ergomax LMG all hype?


    I keep reading all of these posts saying that the last run of Ergo ALRI ran, isn't living up to the hype. Can someone fill in some of the blanks here for me. I bought 4 bottles thinking it would be gone forever and now I'm wondering if I jumped the gun. I am finishing up an SD 3 weeker, up 10 lbs. and happy with the outcome so far.
    Ergomax LMG
    What gains did you get from it?
    Dosage, How long did you run it?
    Did you get Gyno from it?
    If you can think of anything else, please elaborate.

  2. Board Supporter
    iwannagetbig's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    30
    Posts
    71
    Rep Power
    164
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    48.99%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    What gains did you get from it?
    Dosage, How long did you run it?
    Did you get Gyno from it?
    If you can think of anything else, please elaborate.
    Bump.
  3. $Money$
    dertynasty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    30
    Posts
    451
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    18
    Lv. Percent
    44.25%

    werd bump
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    Dungeon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

    It has been reported to be the exact same thing as the first run, so results should be comparable. I have taken both together and loved it. On submaintenance calories I gained 6lbs while losing fat. My libido was insane and I looked harder/fuller/more vascular. Felt great on cycle too. My advice: don't pay attention to the internet hype, finish your pct, let your body fully recover AFTER PCT, and then take 20mgs a day for 4-6wks and decide for yourself what you think.
  5. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeon1
    It has been reported to be the exact same thing as the first run, so results should be comparable. I have taken both together and loved it. On submaintenance calories I gained 6lbs while losing fat. My libido was insane and I looked harder/fuller/more vascular. Felt great on cycle too. My advice: don't pay attention to the internet hype, finish your pct, let your body fully recover AFTER PCT, and then take 20mgs a day for 4-6wks and decide for yourself what you think.
    You took SD/Ergo together? I will finish and give it a shot. Not Ergo/SD together.
    Anybody else have anything to say about this stuff?
    Last edited by Mach .78; 08-06-2005 at 08:25 AM.
  6. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    I keep reading all of these posts saying that the last run of Ergo ALRI ran, isn't living up to the hype. Can someone fill in some of the blanks here for me. I bought 4 bottles thinking it would be gone forever and now I'm wondering if I jumped the gun. I am finishing up an SD 3 weeker, up 10 lbs. and happy with the outcome so far.
    Ergomax LMG
    What gains did you get from it?
    Dosage, How long did you run it?
    Did you get Gyno from it?
    If you can think of anything else, please elaborate.
    I made a poll about this in the now defunct ALRI section. Since its gone, I will paraphrase the results. There were about 30 responses.

    (This is for Ergomax LMG, the "original")

    40% experienced a huge increase in libido, 20% no change/a decrease in libido. 40% experienced some increase.

    50% gained over 8 pounds, 50% gained 1-8 pounds.

    40-50% gained "a lot" of strength, and the rest got some strength.

    This is not what I had thought ergomax was known to do, i.e., boost libido and size a crapload in nearly everybody. There are clearly those that didn't respond as well on it as others.

    However, that being said, and knowing that e...max contains DMT (same as Ergo), there have been three people who have told me they used Ergo and E..Max and that their cycle(s) with Ergo were VERY good and their cycle with E...Max was nowhere near it. This leads one to question whether e...max might be underdosed. I do not believe the "receptor downregulation" theory ALR put forth adequately explains this phenomenon, as two of the three who have relayed stories to me did TWO cycles of Ergomax and experienced the same strong gains twice, and the third time did not. The other person experienced strong gains, and the 2nd time (with E...Max) did not.

    What would help is if those who have used both could chime in. You should expect the 2nd cycle to produce less results, but not qualitatively and only with a small (<50%) quantitative change.
  7. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    I made a poll about this in the now defunct ALRI section. Since its gone, I will paraphrase the results. There were about 30 responses.

    (This is for Ergomax LMG, the "original")

    40% experienced a huge increase in libido, 20% no change/a decrease in libido. 40% experienced some increase.

    50% gained over 8 pounds, 50% gained 1-8 pounds.

    40-50% gained "a lot" of strength, and the rest got some strength.

    This is not what I had thought ergomax was known to do, i.e., boost libido and size a crapload in nearly everybody. There are clearly those that didn't respond as well on it as others.

    However, that being said, and knowing that e...max contains DMT (same as Ergo), there have been three people who have told me they used Ergo and E..Max and that their cycle(s) with Ergo were VERY good and their cycle with E...Max was nowhere near it. This leads one to question whether e...max might be underdosed. I do not believe the "receptor downregulation" theory ALR put forth adequately explains this phenomenon, as two of the three who have relayed stories to me did TWO cycles of Ergomax and experienced the same strong gains twice, and the third time did not. The other person experienced strong gains, and the 2nd time (with E...Max) did not.

    What would help is if those who have used both could chime in. You should expect the 2nd cycle to produce less results, but not qualitatively and only with a small (<50%) quantitative change.
    Good post my friend. I would like this stuff to produce some results. Do you think Nutraplanet would take back 4 unopened bottles? If I'm going to put my liver through it, it better produce something.

    I would like to see some E-Max results then, because that's what I have. Post your E-max results people.
    Again, thankyou for your help Silent Scream.
  8. New Member
    JonasDavidsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    i am doing a emax cycle right now,doing 500 kals over maintance and after 2 weeks i have gained olmost 10lbs,and it is 10 lean lbs.that is in only 2 weeks!! i am happy!!
  9. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by JonasDavidsson
    i am doing a emax cycle right now,doing 500 kals over maintance and after 2 weeks i have gained olmost 10lbs,and it is 10 lean lbs.that is in only 2 weeks!! i am happy!!
    Ok, Like what I'm hearing. Do you have a log started somewhere? If you don't, do you at least have it written down? Come back to this thread and keep us updated on your progress. Is this your first run of anything, SD, Ergo etc? Keep it up man, good stuff.
  10. New Member
    JonasDavidsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    Ok, Like what I'm hearing. Do you have a log started somewhere? If you don't, do you at least have it written down? Come back to this thread and keep us updated on your progress. Is this your first run of anything, SD, Ergo etc? Keep it up man, good stuff.
    yes i have a log at bb.com in the log section
    jimmorrisons e...max,max lmg and prostanozol log
  11. supreme being
    WATERLOGGED's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  223 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Age
    53
    Posts
    701
    Rep Power
    488
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    16.92%

    if i'm interpreting right the first cycle or two of these do well and after that they suck , so that means to me i'll use a great doseage and stack the first two times so there wont be any leftover after that for a sucky one that just tears up my liver.
  12. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    if i'm interpreting right the first cycle or two of these do well and after that they suck , so that means to me i'll use a great doseage and stack the first two times so there wont be any leftover after that for a sucky one that just tears up my liver.
    I have 4 bottles, so I'll probably be sending at least 2 back.
  13. New Member
    desmo996's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    41
    Posts
    87
    Rep Power
    166
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    38.26%

    Two weeks into, hopefully, an 8 week cycle, up 7 lbs. Strength gains across the board on all lifts, nothing dramatic 5-10lbs and/or a few more reps. This is particularly important, b/c I had really slowed making progress before trying E...Max LMG. The two weeks prior to starting I was stuck at the same weight as the previous week. This is my first go around with any of the ErgoMax formulas, I hope that the next one goes as well.
  14. New Member
    david4zero8's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    126
    Rep Power
    181
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    89.53%

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    I have 4 bottles, so I'll probably be sending at least 2 back.
    There's a 20% restocking fee at NP. I believe Raven herself stated that if anyone was not behind ALRI 100%, that she would give you a refund for your bottles.
    Quote Originally Posted by JonasDavidsson
    i am doing a emax cycle right now,doing 500 kals over maintance and after 2 weeks i have gained olmost 10lbs,and it is 10 lean lbs.that is in only 2 weeks!! i am happy!!
    What was your starting body weight, height, and BF%?
  15. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by WATERLOGGED
    if i'm interpreting right the first cycle or two of these do well and after that they suck , so that means to me i'll use a great doseage and stack the first two times so there wont be any leftover after that for a sucky one that just tears up my liver.
    If that was a "rule" we could apply across the board, then the two who used Ergomax twice would have seen not-so-great gains in their 2nd ergomax cycle and very bad gains in their 3rd (E...Max). This wasn't the case. More data is of course needed...

    Perhaps this may help. Who has done two SUPERDROL cycles about 3-4 months apart... and can they compare the gains/sides here in this thread?
  16. New Member
    Dungeon1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    35
    Posts
    159
    Rep Power
    198
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    14.55%

    No I was referring to the old and new formulations of Ergo in one cycle. SD and Ergo would not be a good idea in the same cycle. Search around you'll find plenty of reasons.
  17. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Dungeon1
    No I was referring to the old and new formulations of Ergo in one cycle. SD and Ergo would not be a good idea in the same cycle. Search around you'll find plenty of reasons.
    I never said that. I am merely trying to gauge how the strength/size/libido/other effects of SD changes from the 1st cycle to the 2nd cycle, and then will extrapolate to ergomax. So again, whoeever has used SD and then done SD again (note dosage and cycle length differences, and please, other hormones you were taking), let us know how things went.
  18. New Member
    thanatopsis's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    264
    Rep Power
    250
    Level
    13
    Lv. Percent
    80.81%

    I am doing SD gain... I gained 4 pounds in the first 5 days on it second time around and I gained 6 pounds the first time around in that time period. This time around I am stacking with 75 mg of Prostanozol as well, first time it was all by itself. Don't think this matters much since Prostanozol is reported to be very mild as far as weight gain goes, but it's worth mentioning.

    So... it seems like gains are slower, even stacked, but I would still consider the gains I'm experiencing exceptional especially considering I only use 10 mg per day.

    I won't be able to do a full comparison to my first SD 3-weeker since I'm just doing a small 1-week section of SD before I start 4 weeks of E...Max.
  19. Board Supporter
    duckway's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    43
    Posts
    110
    Rep Power
    187
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    67.44%

    Thumbs down E...Max makes me feel sick!


    Just finished a two week trial of E..Max.. I gained 5 lbs, but felt sick the whole cycle. The first 1.5 weeks @ 20 mg/day E..Max completely ****ed up my sinuses, made me feel lethargic, made food "shoot" out of me and killed my sex drive. The last .5 week I felt the same but to a slightly lesser degree.

    Obviously, I am either allergic, I respond opposite than most or ???? Of all the anabolics I have done throughout the years, this stuff made me feel by far the worse. It looks like my second bottle will be gathering dust.

    Back to the dark side!
  20. New Member
    JonasDavidsson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    152
    Rep Power
    192
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    10%

    see my log att bb.com
  21. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    I never said that. I am merely trying to gauge how the strength/size/libido/other effects of SD changes from the 1st cycle to the 2nd cycle, and then will extrapolate to ergomax. So again, whoeever has used SD and then done SD again (note dosage and cycle length differences, and please, other hormones you were taking), let us know how things went.
    I asked Bohica and he said he ran SD 3 times so far with like 13, 15 and 18 lbs. to show for it. He must be a super responder. I want some of that.
  22. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    36lbs sounds like a lot....if those were in between cuts, then I can believe it. 36lbs on straight bulk is quite a bit though. Especially for a stand alone.

    People too often exaggerate their gains and what steroids can do for you. Even the likes of Ronnie Coleman, etc, had to be on for years to gain huge amounts of weight.

    Nobody is going to gain a solid 15lbs on a 3 week cycle. 5 lbs glycogen, 5 lbs water, 5 muscle maybe.

    Too much hype gave myself and others too high of expectations. It just shouldn't be like that.
  23. New Member
    Cheezefacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    83.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    36lbs sounds like a lot....if those were in between cuts, then I can believe it. 36lbs on straight bulk is quite a bit though. Especially for a stand alone.

    People too often exaggerate their gains and what steroids can do for you. Even the likes of Ronnie Coleman, etc, had to be on for years to gain huge amounts of weight.

    Nobody is going to gain a solid 15lbs on a 3 week cycle. 5 lbs glycogen, 5 lbs water, 5 muscle maybe.

    Too much hype gave myself and others too high of expectations. It just shouldn't be like that.
    EXACTLY...46 lbs in 3 cycles? Dam, run about 20 more cycles and this dude is gonna be 500+lbs
  24. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezefacta
    EXACTLY...46 lbs in 3 cycles? Dam, run about 20 more cycles and this dude is gonna be 500+lbs
    I don't think he kept all those gains, that was merely the weight change from beginning to end of cycle. This is the most accurate measure in comparing steroid effects, as you don't need to control for varying PCTs.
  25. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    I don't think he kept all those gains, that was merely the weight change from beginning to end of cycle. This is the most accurate measure in comparing steroid effects, as you don't need to control for varying PCTs.
    He used the same Pct (I think) for each cycle. I'll PM him to post here to see what he says about it.
  26. New Member
    Cheezefacta's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    56
    Rep Power
    144
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    83.65%

    Quote Originally Posted by SilentScream27
    I don't think he kept all those gains, that was merely the weight change from beginning to end of cycle. This is the most accurate measure in comparing steroid effects, as you don't need to control for varying PCTs.
    Hey Silent, how far apart were those cycles? 3 already?
  27. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheezefacta
    Hey Silent, how far apart were those cycles? 3 already?
    They told me, but I wasn't looking to remember the months they cycled. I would assume one in februaryish, one in mayish, and one july-ish. Not that I do or do not condone such cycling of methyls; I'm merely reporting the information.

    EDIT: I really need to read before I post. If you were referring to the two guys who did 2 Ergomax and 1 E...Max cycle, then the above applies. If you were referring to the SD cycle information that was posted above, then I don't know... I was trying to explain to other members here that it was almost certain that those weight gain numbers were not referring to retained weight (post-PCT) but merely cycle gains (pre-PCT, post-cycle). It would be quite some miracle if he actually gained ~50 pounds in 8-9 months and kept them all, which is why I assumed he meant otherwise.

    I'm sure he will chime in with when he cycled.
  28. Registered User
    not_big_enuf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    1,102
    Rep Power
    671
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    89.1%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    You say nothing dramatic yet you're up 7 lbs in 2 weeks? That's AMAZING. Perhaps you meant nothing dramatic in strength gains. You know, for experienced lifters (those that should be using AAS/PHs) any strength gains at all are good. For you to be noticing gains in 2 weeks on all lifts is a very, very good response.

    I don't mean to come harsh at all, just don't want you to understand your great results. Strength gains all around and a 7lb increase in weight (presumably mostly LBM) are OUTSTANDING results! Keep up the good work.

    Quote Originally Posted by desmo996
    Two weeks into, hopefully, an 8 week cycle, up 7 lbs. Strength gains across the board on all lifts, nothing dramatic 5-10lbs and/or a few more reps. This is particularly important, b/c I had really slowed making progress before trying E...Max LMG. The two weeks prior to starting I was stuck at the same weight as the previous week. This is my first go around with any of the ErgoMax formulas, I hope that the next one goes as well.
  29. Senior Member
    LCSULLA's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  197 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Age
    43
    Posts
    1,759
    Rep Power
    1025
    Level
    32
    Lv. Percent
    89.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by not_big_enuf
    You say nothing dramatic yet you're up 7 lbs in 2 weeks? That's AMAZING. Perhaps you meant nothing dramatic in strength gains. You know, for experienced lifters (those that should be using AAS/PHs) any strength gains at all are good. For you to be noticing gains in 2 weeks on all lifts is a very, very good response.

    I don't mean to come harsh at all, just don't want you to understand your great results. Strength gains all around and a 7lb increase in weight (presumably mostly LBM) are OUTSTANDING results! Keep up the good work.
    NBE is right. What do you guys expect? E-Max isn't a miricle pill and I think you guys are expecting way too much from it.
  30. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by LCSULLA
    NBE is right. What do you guys expect? E-Max isn't a miricle pill and I think you guys are expecting way too much from it.
    Bingo...people expect too much for AAS altogether.

    Kids who are gaining 20,30,40 "solid" (wink) lbs are probably taking the products too early in their training or are confusing fat / subq water with muscle.
  31. New Member
    blazinred's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Posts
    129
    Rep Power
    204
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    11.22%

    Quote Originally Posted by duckway
    Just finished a two week trial of E..Max.. I gained 5 lbs, but felt sick the whole cycle. The first 1.5 weeks @ 20 mg/day E..Max completely ****ed up my sinuses, made me feel lethargic, made food "shoot" out of me and killed my sex drive. The last .5 week I felt the same but to a slightly lesser degree.

    Obviously, I am either allergic, I respond opposite than most or ???? Of all the anabolics I have done throughout the years, this stuff made me feel by far the worse. It looks like my second bottle will be gathering dust.

    Back to the dark side!
    Hey duckway, have you ever taken DS SD? thats superdrol,if you did, did you have same symtoms of lethargy,etc...?
  32. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ran SD for 20 days. First day of SD pct today. I went from 189 to 199. I'm at 198 today with a noticable decrease in water retention. Maybe from the transdermal 7 oxo dhea/ Dhea combo this morning. Let's see what I get to keep from this baby. My body just doesn't feel as full as it was, which I'm sure is normal for AAS runs. Yea I'm doing all the rest of the normal Pct products, Nolva, RXT etc as well.

    E max is next in line.
  33. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Mach .78
    Ran SD for 20 days. First day of SD pct today. I went from 189 to 199. I'm at 198 today with a noticable decrease in water retention. Maybe from the transdermal 7 oxo dhea/ Dhea combo this morning. Let's see what I get to keep from this baby. My body just doesn't feel as full as it was, which I'm sure is normal for AAS runs. Yea I'm doing all the rest of the normal Pct products, Nolva, RXT etc as well.

    E max is next in line.
    The glycogen levels returning to normal is going to be hard

    ITs insane how much glycogen SD stores....
  34. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    The glycogen levels returning to normal is going to be hard

    ITs insane how much glycogen SD stores....
    I got a little freaked at first, but now I'm starting to like my defined Ectomorphic gains. Give me a week with some light cardio and I'll look like Brad Pitt in Fight Club. Mesos, Endos, I hate it for ya.
  35. Registered User
    BOHICA's Avatar
    Stats
    6'0"  222 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    1,196
    Rep Power
    724
    Level
    28
    Lv. Percent
    10.39%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I did run 3 cycles of SD, and each of those gains were legit gains after my PCT. My third cycle ran was after a 4 week cutter though. But I ran my first SD cycle sometime in January/February, and I put on 13 pounds. That put me up to 215, which I maintained until mid March. I then went to use Bobo's services, and stayed at the same weight, but I leaned out and measurements went up. After his bulking program I ran another 3 week SD cycle in which I put on 15 pounds. This brought me up to the heaviest I have ever been at 230. I stayed 230 until finals hit at the end of may, and dropped to 225 and put on quite a bit of fat from eating crap. I then went on a cutting diet from last week of May until 2nd to last week of June. I dropped from 222ish down to 210. I then ran my last cycle of SD after that cutter, and because of the carb increase, and the SD together I was able to put on 18 pounds leaving me at the weight of 228. I was still as lean after the SD cycle as I was while running my cutter. I stayed that weight until mid July when I went on vacation and stopped going to the gym. It has been nearly a month now with no gym or strict eating schedule, I feel like crap, but still look decent and am sitting at 220 pounds. Diet and Gym routine goes back tomorrow.

    My PCT of each SD cycle consisted of 3 weeks, and while running the SD the 2 final cycles, I was taking 125mg of DHEA ED with 20mg of SD.

    PCT Was:
    Week 1: 40mg Nolva - 500mg DHEA - (forgot dosage of Fenugreek) just recommended

    Week 2: 500mg DHEA - Fenugreek

    Week 3: 250mg DHEA - Fenugreek

    Week 4: off with tons of flax/fish oil to recoup lipids.

    Hope this helped and kind of explained my gains.
  36. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yea, this tells me I must run DHEA with my SD next time.
  37. New Member
    SilentScream27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    178
    Rep Power
    209
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    63.64%

    Quote Originally Posted by BOHICA
    I did run 3 cycles of SD, and each of those gains were legit gains after my PCT. My third cycle ran was after a 4 week cutter though. But I ran my first SD cycle sometime in January/February, and I put on 13 pounds. That put me up to 215, which I maintained until mid March. I then went to use Bobo's services, and stayed at the same weight, but I leaned out and measurements went up. After his bulking program I ran another 3 week SD cycle in which I put on 15 pounds. This brought me up to the heaviest I have ever been at 230. I stayed 230 until finals hit at the end of may, and dropped to 225 and put on quite a bit of fat from eating crap. I then went on a cutting diet from last week of May until 2nd to last week of June. I dropped from 222ish down to 210. I then ran my last cycle of SD after that cutter, and because of the carb increase, and the SD together I was able to put on 18 pounds leaving me at the weight of 228. I was still as lean after the SD cycle as I was while running my cutter. I stayed that weight until mid July when I went on vacation and stopped going to the gym. It has been nearly a month now with no gym or strict eating schedule, I feel like crap, but still look decent and am sitting at 220 pounds. Diet and Gym routine goes back tomorrow.

    My PCT of each SD cycle consisted of 3 weeks, and while running the SD the 2 final cycles, I was taking 125mg of DHEA ED with 20mg of SD.

    PCT Was:
    Week 1: 40mg Nolva - 500mg DHEA - (forgot dosage of Fenugreek) just recommended

    Week 2: 500mg DHEA - Fenugreek

    Week 3: 250mg DHEA - Fenugreek

    Week 4: off with tons of flax/fish oil to recoup lipids.

    Hope this helped and kind of explained my gains.
    wow, very impressive...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. is Versa-1 All Hype?
    By ecotmorphic in forum Supplements
    Replies: 77
    Last Post: 05-18-2013, 02:16 PM
  2. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-31-2007, 07:45 AM
  3. E....Max LMG Vs. Ergomax LMG.... Which is better????
    By desertrider in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 08-15-2005, 11:41 PM
  4. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-11-2005, 03:29 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in