Help me out with my first SD cycle, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

chronic666

Awards
Ok, so I've decided for my first cycle to go with SD. I'm getting ready to start buying the goods this week. So far what I have planned is to run the SD for 3 weeks at 10/20/20. For PCT I am thinking to go with nolva and fenugreek nolva 40/30/20 fenu 4/5/6. Does this look ok? As for supps while on cycle I'm thinking to go with some "pro liver" (unsure of dosage?). Are the other supps such as RYR, coq10, etc. really neccessary for such a mild cycle? Any input is greatly appreciated as I am trying to be as careful as possible not to mess anything up and have problems.

chronic666

Awards
Any input? I know this might be a commonly asked topic... I'm just looking for clarification that what I'm doing is not seriously flawed or something. The last thing I want to do is end up f**king something up and hurting myself.

joecski

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Any input? I know this might be a commonly asked topic... I'm just looking for clarification that what I'm doing is not seriously flawed or something. The last thing I want to do is end up f**king something up and hurting myself.
This is a commonly discussed topic, the best way to find the info your looking for is to do a search. You should find lots of opinions/experiences with SD,including PCT protocol. I have not run SD, but from reading threads over the last six months I think it may not be as mild as you believe, especially in regards to your lipids and with painful back pumps. Please do your research before beginning your cycle, and make sure your entire supplementation and PCT is complete, with all materials in hand. No members of this board want to see anyone hurting themselves or messing up a cycle, but people do get tired of answering the same questions twenty times when all that is needed is a quick search. Good Luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.