My first post here

xxdcmast

Awards
So please dont go crazy Im just trying to look for some info. I am planning on doing an SD cycle in the coming days. I know the dosages for the SD I am going to be taking, my question revolves around pct.

I am currently awaiting some liquid nolvadex. Would the nolvadex be sufficient to keep the gains and prevent sides from the SD or should I throw in some 6-oxo or another product. I will also be taking primaforce pro liver, red yeast rice extract, policosanol, and EFA pills. Any other supplements or vitamins that you can suggest to add?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
So please dont go crazy Im just trying to look for some info. I am planning on doing an SD cycle in the coming days. I know the dosages for the SD I am going to be taking, my question revolves around pct.

I am currently awaiting some liquid nolvadex. Would the nolvadex be sufficient to keep the gains and prevent sides from the SD or should I throw in some 6-oxo or another product. I will also be taking primaforce pro liver, red yeast rice extract, policosanol, and EFA pills. Any other supplements or vitamins that you can suggest to add?
Nolva shoudl be sufficient. IF you were to throw in another product, I'd go with an ATD based product (RXT, Ultra HOT, etc).

Add vitamin C for sure....good addition and natural anti-e.

But, I've got to say it....you could have searched this info up :lol:

xxdcmast

Awards
Ive done lots of searching on this board and on bb.com board. SD is still pretty new and hot on peoples minds and everyone has their own stack they are running for on cycle and pct. I had heard about the rebound xt problems and wasnt sure what other ATD based stuff has been shown to have good quality and wont have the same problems RXT had. As far as other supplements not for test/estrogen management what would you suggest say like body protection wise.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Searching for PCT can be tricky at boards because its <4 characters. So, search for PCT* (*=wildcard option, so you'll find anything wth PCT in it, whether it be PCT or PCTABLAHBLAHBLAH--which almost never happens, but might now that I just made this post, lol).

Every ATD product you can buy, ATM is good product. It was a one time thing with RXT, so don't worry about it ;)

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Use some Lean Xtreme so you wont get pudgy. Unless you already are.