So i got gyno from SD

patricio

Awards
Am currently doing a low dose nolvadex 20mg for the next couple months to see if that helps any. I only ran 10mg of SD for 2 weeks and my PCT was good except for the fact that i was drinking 2-3 beers on half the days. Anyways, im not posting so i can get flamed i just need some advice, do you guys think i am going to need surgery? I gained alot of fat also, but i think this is a little different than just normal fat gain. Im at 20% BF right now. Honestly do you think it is gyno, i need some opinions on this.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Buddy I enlarged your pic 5X and I don't see a single thing.

What are you seeing?

CROWLER

stu_r

Board Supporter
Awards
Me Neither. Are your nips itchy or sore ? They don't look swollen to me.

patricio

Awards
i think its just more fat on my pecs, but i do have some lumps under my nipples that have broken up a little since i have been usign nolva. i really didnt notice it untill other people started saying things. I heard my roomate and her friend talking about how i have "small boobs".

AFOX

Awards
What on earth made you think you had gyno. I'm with these guy's, I see nothing except for a really skinny body. You should have done a 4 week cycle and lifted some heavy weight's.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Doesn't look like anything remotely resembling gyno.
And you started too soon on steroids like SD.

chris3g

Awards
what were you doing using superdrol in the first place??? Judging by those pics, if you said you've never worked out a day in your life, i'd believe you.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
i think its just more fat on my pecs, but i do have some lumps under my nipples that have broken up a little since i have been usign nolva. i really didnt notice it untill other people started saying things. I heard my roomate and her friend talking about how i have "small boobs".
I would say your roomates are probably gay or bi because they would have to have their noses just about touchin your nips to see anything. :lol:

CROWLER

DjMark

Awards
ahhahaha

That's not gyno, i think just for the first time in your life you are developing some PECS LMAO!!!!

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Get back to the gym right now and lift heavy. How much do you weigh. I know it is said all the time, but spend your money on food and protein and put a hold on taking hormones.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That's not gyno, i think just for the first time in your life you are developing some PECS LMAO!!!!
Yeah ur friends are idiots.

Work out ur abs real hard then when ur done make fun of your fat ass friends.

-GotJipped

Fireproof

Fireproof

Awards
I agree with the others - I don't think that's gyno.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
ditto

IROCthe5.7L

Awards
You were taking SD and you weigh like... 140? You should really develop more before jumping into that. BTW, you do NOT have gyno. Not at all, no nothing.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The thread should be called, "So I deleted this thread so the gyno which isn't gyno, won't be blamed on SD."
pretty much.. i wonder if this guy even lifts weights..

Growin Guns

Awards
That's nothing! I grew an extra penis while taking Nolva! And it's huge.... no..... wait a second.....nope, false alarm, it's just my right leg. Damn!
GG

Irish480

Awards
Did you like take SD to get the side effects and not work out?

rufjunk

Awards
Look man I've been in your boat too.

A majority of males store excess fat in their chests, its not just the stomach.

You'll know when you get gyno where your nips are itchy and they feel tender and lumpy. It's irregular. You *should* feel it.

Also, the fact that "sometimes" you drank 2-3 beers isn't a great thing, whenever you consume excess calories the liklihood of fat being stored in your chest goes up.

If your nips are itchy and sensitive, which they probably aren't, continue using gyno for 2-3 weeks. I don't see it really, it should stick out like a sore thumb. A strong majority of people mistake gyno for just excess fat in their chests. It sounds like to me you don't have it, do they itch? Research gyno on the web.

Luisciphr1

Awards
So, doesn't anyone read the board before actually purchasinga product like SD? I'd have to say that 1) No disrespect, but you don't look like you've lifted much or often, so you should have tried lifting on it's own before trying anything like SD. 2) 2 weeks of use and you thought you had gyno? Just how much SD were you taking (and no you don't have gyno, you're a little fat). Take a deep breath, relax, you don't need surgery, you need to read more, buy less, train harder and get your diet in order. And does anyone else have the quote, "When does this stuff start working? Do you have to lift while taking it or what?" running through their heads? Forget the sups for now, do some cardio and lift big and eat big (clean proteins and carbs), considering your experience level, do that and you'll probably see SD like gains without spending money, fearing gyno (which would have been really unlikely anyway), and when you've been lifting and seem to have plataeud, then you hit up DS or any other board sponsor to help push you passed your natural limits. Just my opinion.