Help w/ 1test

Josh

Awards
Ok i want to run a cycle of 1-test only ( i know lethargy and sex drive loss but no bloat also right???) So i need to get some T-gel from the bros at BDC and dump 12gs of 1 test into it but how many bottles do i need if i want to run 8 weeks at a high dose.

I have some other questions too.

How soon will it kick in ? ( like will i start to feel the effects ect.)

Is it a really shitty idea to run 1test alone? i can afford no bloat at all.

Ok thanx bros

-Josh

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Run 4 weeks at the lowest effective dose. It will kick in pretty quickly, but that really depends on the individual.

Josh

Awards
why so short and a low dose - lol sorry if i sound excesive but i come from a era of if a little bits good.....

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I have found, when speakig of PH's/1T, that a majority of people reap 90-95% of the growth they are going to have in the first 4 weeks of the cycle and little to no growth the last 4 weeks. There's just no reason to hammer your body for another 4 weeks for 2 or 3 pounds.

Josh

Awards
im cutting im mostly using it for the anticatobolic effect. so would it be preference?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I would still only go 4 weeks, but hey, do what you want.

Josh

Awards
ok ill take ur word for it bro but whats up on the doseage and how many bottles of tgel will i need and how many grams of 1 test

and is 1 test alone a shitty idea

Josh

Awards
please check this thread i wanted to order tonight

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
yes, if you want a high dose of 1test....4 weeks will last exactly.....use 12 grams, so you will be getting around 400mg a day. to me thats a high dose, moderate (average) is 200mg

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
400 is way to high for a first timer... 1-test is a steroid remember.. 200mg is what i woudl suggest... Also run 1/2 as much 4-ad with it. You will get no bloat from that. it will keep the lethargy from the 1-test in check... Also only run 4 weeks like ww07 said... Make sure you have a good post cycle .. 1-test shuts you down good... Talk to ya