Cutting calories, fine tuning.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking for general opinion.. to help me make up my mind on how to proceed.

I've started a cutter, the main components being test enan/tren enan (test prop front and back), and for a 8 week stint t3/mp in the middle. My diet is solid as they come.. just a slightly modified version of the diet bobo had me on before the cycle.. broken into one extra meal per day.. 7 meals total, with only an extra bagel thrown in.

My questions is... How should I proceed to cut calories? I hold water like a beotch(I've cut table salt out of my diet entirely to help), and history has showed me that I have a strong capacity to build muscle even while in a tremendous calorie deficit (I was ignorant when I started dieting.. some would say I still am. :D). I want to take advantage of this cycle to the best of my ability, I will be sticking to diet and training like white on rice. I'm determined to burn fat as my number one priority... I'd like to see 1-2 pounds burnt off a week, no more then that. My problem is, I gain water so easily, my weight is climbing steadily right now, and it's only day 4. Coupled with the fact, I'm undoubtedly going to add a fair amount of muscle mass?

How to proceed? Right now I plan to go as is for 3-4 weeks, and hopefully allow my water weight etc... to come to some sort of balance. At that point, Do I adjust diet until I show a drop of 1-2 pounds a week? Or would I be better to adjust until I show just an average of 1 pound a week? Or perhaps I should adjust until I show loss of 0 pounds a week, and assume that I'm gaining 1 pound of muscle mass a week?

Basically I'm just looking for advice, or personal thoughts on the matter... I'm not expecting a definitive answer... Just input.. Something I can chew on. :)

Here's the whole thing...

Okay, I realize this looks a bit insane... but here it is.
Starting Date August 1st 2005
Just a basic run down....

Test/Tren/Masteron... The backbone of the cycle is test enan and tren enan... I'm using Masterone enan as my estrogen "control" not out right removal which can happen fairly easily with Adex or letro. The way I see it, I pretty much will limit estrogen conversion to the point that gyno will not be much of a threat where test is concerned at least... yet I will still have the added anabolic effects of at least a fair amount of circulating estrogen.

T3 and Melting Point... Are the major cutting agents... I hope that the two will work synergistically with one another... the data is limited on the effect of mp.. but overall people seem to think it works, although the dosing may need to be adjusted upwards... I'll be running it at the current recommend dose of 4 per day. The idea is MP, will help release stored fat, and t3 will burn it up... hehe let's hope so anyway.

HGH, and IGF.. Originally I planned to only use IGF during pct... but have since then bite the bullet and will run it 3 weeks on and 3 weeks off for a year, along with the HGH.. both should have a strong fat burning effect... and possibly more importantly pct, and inbetween cycles they will shine... My hope is, I'll just keep improving... without the inbetween cycle lul... but time will tell. And well I like it. :p

PGF... This is just an experiment.. who knows if I'll stick with it or not.. I'm curious more then anything.. and wouldn't mind bringing up some muscle quicker if it's at all possible... we'll see what happens.

RXT/Activate/70h/HCG... This I believe is potentially one of the best all round pct combinations available... RXT to kick start test production, and eventually send it into overdrive... Activate to make the most out of whatever test production you have at the time.. and 7oh to reduce cortisol level, creating a less catabolic atmosphere while simutaniously elevating mood at a time where you would most need it. Now add in constant use of HCG on cycle, with extra dosing leading up to pct, and the use of igf through out.. I seriously doubt pct could get much better.

Goal... Goals.. For the most part burn fat at a steady but not to fast clip... 1-2 pounds a week. So far history has shown that I am capable of building a fair amount of muscle mass while cutting even under extreme calorie deficit. In the past my calorie restrictions were extreme due to ignorance.. and my ability to gain muscle mass under such a diet, was probably due to my more then excess body fat.

Anyway now with a solid and much closer to maintenance diet, with the aid of tren/test aswell as igf and hgh... I'm fairly confident I'll continue to be able to cut fat, and hopefully add on a small to moderate amount of muscle. Although as my body fat continues to drop, I imagine it will get harder and harder to build muscle while under a calorie deficit.

Goodies:
-------------
Week 1-infinity IGF-1 50mcg 3 weeks on 3 weeks off
Week 1-infinity HGH 5iu ED (6 days on / 2 days off)
Week 1-12 HCG 250iu twice a week
Week 3-10 T3 100mcg ED / Melting point (4 caps ED) combo
Week 1-(as long as I can hold out) PGF2a (once a week to bi's, tri's, delt's)
Week 1-03 Test Prop 100mg eod
Week 1-12 Test enan 500 ew
Week 1-12 Masteron Enan 300-400mg ew
Week 1-12 Tren enan 400mg ew
Week 13-14 Test prop 100mg eod
Week 13-14 HCG 500iu eod

PCT Week 1, 4 tabs Rxt, Activate as directed, 7oh 500-600mg ew
PCT Week 2, 3 tabs Rxt, Activate as directed, 7oh 500-600mg ew
PCT Week 3, 2 tabs Rxt, Activate as directed, 7oh 500-600mg ew
PCT Week 4, 2 tabs Rxt, Activate as directed, 7oh 500-600mg ew
PCT Week 5, 2 tabs Rxt, Activate as directed, 7oh 500-600mg ew
PCT Week 6, 2 tabs Rxt, Activate as directed, 7oh 500-600mg ew
PCT Week 7, 2 tabs Rxt, Activate as directed, 7oh 500-600mg ew
PCT Week 8, 2 tabs Rxt, Activate as directed, 7oh 500-600mg ew

4 weeks clean... And repeat.

===================================

Supplements
------------------

Blood pressure:
Hawthorn Berry, 3 g ED (1g, 3 times a day)
Celery seed extract, 150 mg ED (75mg 2 times a day)

Cholesterol:
Flax seed Oil, 14 g ED
Red Yeast Rice, 2.4 g ED (1.2 g twiec a day)

Prostate:
Saw Palmetto 800mg ED (160mg 5 times a day)

Acne:
Daily use of Antibacterial Soap
Vitamin B5 4 g ED (1g 4 times a day)

Other:
GXR
Cissus RX
Sesathin
Calcium
Multivitamin
Vitamin C
Glucosamine/chondroitin/msm
Zinc
Vitamin E
b6

Before Measurements
--------------------------
Sweetthing will be taking measurements this weekend..

Before Pics
------------------
~275 pounds

Thanks in advance.. and remember, if you don't have anything good to say.. don't say it. ;)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
the more water you drink the less you'll hold .. try to drink 2 gallons a day .. it should help lower your adh levels .. although you'll be pissing your brains out all day

FreakNasty22

Awards
i gotta give props to bobo, it's good to see a trainer who doesnt count carbs out of a leaning down diet, smart guy, good luck on everything

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the more water you drink the less you'll hold .. try to drink 2 gallons a day .. it should help lower your adh levels .. although you'll be pissing your brains out all day
I'm a big believer in that.. I usually drink a litre with every meal and a litre between every meal... that's about 14 litres, or about 3 gallons a day.. +at the gym I usually drink a 1 gallon.. So I average about 3-4 gallons a day.. hehe

And I do piss alot... Luckily my bladder is huge. (one of the more embaressing things I'm known for... I have drank a 24 before needing to relieve myself.. although 1 didn't make such feats a habit, I usually had a leak after my 12th beer. :p)

p.s. I don't drink alchohol anymore.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i gotta give props to bobo, it's good to see a trainer who doesnt count carbs out of a leaning down diet, smart guy, good luck on everything
Roger that.. my eyes really popped when I first saw the diet he had me on originally.. It was actually 3500+ calories a day at first and I was still losing. Generally It's a very good diet hunger wise, which really surprised me... the only down side, it gets real boring munching that tuna and chicken breast every single day. its just something you gota get use to if your serious...

I should also mention I'm no longer with bobo... and it's fair to say, I don't think he would agree with what I'm doing now.. which is understandable. I have lots respect for him, just striking out on my own.

And thanks for the good luck wishes. :)

Boss_K

Awards
  • Established
thats one hell of a cycle, if you have never used t3 before, be careful using 100mcg, especially with all that gear. your bp is gonna be thru the roof for sure, work you way up slowly--theres no rush.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thats one hell of a cycle, if you have never used t3 before, be careful using 100mcg, especially with all that gear. your bp is gonna be thru the roof for sure, work you way up slowly--theres no rush.
Thanks.. I guess I didn't note it.. but I will be ramping up, and ramping down even slower over the course of those 8 weeks.. I have used t3 before with mdien/m4ohn and had no issues of note... Depending on bp and other sides, I'm entertaining the prospect of going to 125mcg for a short time.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'd just say to hell with losing weight on a scale basis. Get yourself a set of calipers and a tape in order to track your actual body composition changes on cycle. If you can easily add muscle and still burn off a few pounds of fat per week, I say why not take advantage of that?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'd just say to hell with losing weight on a scale basis. Get yourself a set of calipers and a tape in order to track your actual body composition changes on cycle. If you can easily add muscle and still burn off a few pounds of fat per week, I say why not take advantage of that?
That would be the optimum plan.. but it's tricky business taking those measurements.. :(