CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
Rick Collins, J.D. on The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch

CNBC (check your local listings)
Tuesday, August 2, 2005; 10 PM EST
Wednesday, August 3, 2005; 1 AM EST

Tonight on “THE BIG IDEA WITH DONNY DEUTSCH,� renowned anabolic steroid legal expert and counsel to the sports and fitness supplement industry, Rick Collins, Esq., battles politicians, so-called medical experts and media propaganda in an effort to set the record straight on AAS and “performance enhancing dietary supplements.� Rick appears toward the end of the broadcast, after a lengthy series of guests including Lou “The Incredible Hulk� Ferrigno and former Mr. Universe Steve Michalik. With the deck stacked against him (including the show’s host, who displays a relentlessly anti-supplement bias), Rick takes a well-aimed shot at California Senator Jackie Speier and her anti-supplement legislation which was vetoed by Governor Schwarzenegger. The bill is fueled by parents who lost their children to suicide, allegedly connected to their abuse of anabolic steroids. The family suggests that it was performance enhancing dietary supplements like creatine that led their son down a slippery slope to anabolic steroid abuse. The show airs tonight at 10pm Eastern time on CNBC. Check your local listings.

Thanks to:

Michael J. DiMaggio
Collins, McDonald & Gann, P.C.
www.cmgesq.com
www.steroidlaw.com

Pax

Pax

Awards
  • Established
As a Lawyer in Texas, I can say that I highly recommend visiting steroidlaw.com on a regular basis. Rick is definitely the foremost authority on the subject of supplements and sports nutrition in the nation. I agree with most of his analyses on various legal issues and rulings handed down by our Courts.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
i will definately be watching that tonight, thank man :)

rwill2001

Awards
Don't waste your time watching this. Donny Douche is a dipshit. Anytime anyone opened their mouth to say something positive about supplements he would cut them off and go to the stupid ass California congress woman who was against creatine. God I hate fuckin politicians and the media.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
^^^
i agree but Collins is a tough guy -unless they edit the show he's going to beat them down. Donny Deutsch is definitely a girilie man sissy
still want to see my guy collins, even if its 8 on 1

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
its a re-run....ALR posted this a couple days ago and they basically said that Rick was hardly given the opportunity to open his mouth while Donny Douche spouted off BS lies and misinformation.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
damn thats a disappointment, I just got an email from the collins,gann law firm about tonights boardcast... odd.
still watching.... all round shitty episode thus far