superdrol cycle

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    superdrol cycle


    hello all. i plan on doing a 4 week superdrol cycle.
    20mg 1st week
    30 2nd week
    30 3rd week
    40 4th week... trying to use a whole bottle efficiently.
    my question is, how should i be taking these? all at once
    or spread through the day? taking 30mg for example,
    would i do 1 morning, 1 lunch, 1 dinner?

  2. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,584
    Rep Power
    6787824
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by coronas
    hello all. i plan on doing a 4 week superdrol cycle.
    20mg 1st week
    30 2nd week
    30 3rd week
    40 4th week... trying to use a whole bottle efficiently.
    my question is, how should i be taking these? all at once
    or spread through the day? taking 30mg for example,
    would i do 1 morning, 1 lunch, 1 dinner?
    I would dose it all at one time. What your doing is really not efficient though, it seems you would just be wasting it. Why not just take one dosage throughout?.
  3. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    ive read on many users journals with superdrol that they have uped their doses accordingly. would you recommend 30mg for 4 weeks?
    •   
       

  4. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    is it advised to do 4 weeks of superdrol and if so how much difference will the extra week

    do to your lipids? anyone ..Dr. D
  5. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Have you run it before to know how you respond? How big are you and what is your cycle experience? 30mgs is very potent and may potentiate unwanted sides. For health sake start at 20mg max and run it until you stall in response instead of planning to go higher just to use it up.
  6. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    divided doses throughout the day or all at once pre workout?
  7. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I was ~165lbs prior to cycle (5'7.5"). 21 day run.
    Took one the night before I started.
    Day 1 and 2 30mg
    Day 3-21 20 mg
    Good results, ~8lbs LBM (+1" arms, +1.5 chest, +1.5" thighs) all of which I have kept. little sides, a little RUQ discomfort. On top only used 45 caps meaning that I have another run left. (efficient)
    1 in am, 1 pre-workout. (1 before bed when taking 30mg)
  8. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,584
    Rep Power
    6787824
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    I was ~165lbs prior to cycle (5'7.5"). 21 day run.
    Took one the night before I started.
    Day 1 and 2 30mg
    Day 3-21 20 mg
    Good results, ~8lbs LBM (+1" arms, +1.5 chest, +1.5" thighs) all of which I have kept. little sides, a little RUQ discomfort. On top only used 45 caps meaning that I have another run left. (efficient)
    1 in am, 1 pre-workout. (1 before bed when taking 30mg)
    Before bed?. I don't see how you can do this. The CNS stimulation keeps me awake for at least 12 hours after I take a dose.
  9. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by jonny21
    I was ~165lbs prior to cycle (5'7.5"). 21 day run.
    Took one the night before I started.
    Day 1 and 2 30mg
    Day 3-21 20 mg
    Good results, ~8lbs LBM (+1" arms, +1.5 chest, +1.5" thighs) all of which I have kept. little sides, a little RUQ discomfort. On top only used 45 caps meaning that I have another run left. (efficient)
    1 in am, 1 pre-workout. (1 before bed when taking 30mg)
    smart man
    more ain't better with SD its just more
  10. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone
    Before bed?. I don't see how you can do this. The CNS stimulation keeps me awake for at least 12 hours after I take a dose.
    Only for 3 days, with slight disturbance to sleeping pattern.
  11. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by coronas
    ive read on many users journals with superdrol that they have uped their doses accordingly. would you recommend 30mg for 4 weeks?
    Although the site on SD seems to say 20 30 30 40 its better if you do 20 20 20 20 for 4 weeks. Not to mention your lipids get so jacked up it'd be more efficient to just do 20 the whole way through.

    I'm interested in dose timing. When would be the best time to take it. All morning for sleep purposes?
  12. Diamond Member
    T-Bone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Posts
    16,584
    Rep Power
    6787824
    Level
    101
    Lv. Percent
    50.33%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProActivity VeteranActivity RoyaltyPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    Although the site on SD seems to say 20 30 30 40 its better if you do 20 20 20 20 for 4 weeks. Not to mention your lipids get so jacked up it'd be more efficient to just do 20 the whole way through.

    I'm interested in dose timing. When would be the best time to take it. All morning for sleep purposes?
    For me its best to take all at once. I just can't sleep if I take it too close to bedtime. Just like ephedrine for me, except it lasts a lot longer. 12 hours.
  13. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I'm interested in dose timing. When would be the best time to take it. All morning for sleep purposes?
    I was working with the understanding that the half-life was rather short ~8hrs. So I took one upon waking 6:00am, the other pre-workout usually around 4:00pm under the theory that I would be maximizing serum concentrations throughout the day.
  14. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    well it seems like divided doses is the answer. ill start with 20mg taking 1 in morning a little while before workout, and 1 at lunch or dinner later in the day
  15. New Member
    jshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    132
    Rep Power
    619
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    97.27%

    I found no CNS stimulation with SD, but at 30mg I became an insomniac. When I dosed 20mg, I'd do 10mg pre workout, and 10mg before bed.

    -Cover yourself with RYR, Fish Oil, and I recommend sensathin. SD is famous for killing lipid values, I posted my bloodwork a month following my PCT.
  16. Elite Member
    ryansm's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Posts
    8,125
    Rep Power
    22020
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    95.05%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Split the dose, one in the morning, and one 8-12 hours later. I would dose before workout in the afternoon to take advantage of the insane glycogen storage, and yes I could tell a difference.

  17. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    i have both nolvedex and 6 oxo. in terms of pct, which would be better to use?
  18. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    novedex xt to be clear....
  19. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    novedex xt to be clear...
  20. Board Supporter
    RipdnTxs2's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    48
    Posts
    577
    Rep Power
    406
    Level
    19
    Lv. Percent
    52.39%

    definitely split the dosage, like others have said unless u have run a cycle or two of this there is no point in going any higher than 30, really 20 is enough IMOP............
  21. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by coronas
    i have both nolvedex and 6 oxo. in terms of pct, which would be better to use?
    I think I'd take both. But here's a dilly-o I got from here.

    SD PCT (LEGAL)
    100 ct bottle 500 mg fenugreek caps - $8
    100 ct bottle 25mg DHEA - 10$
    2 x 60 count bottle ultra hot - 75$
    Definitive PCT $93
    or
    100 count 500 mg fenugreek caps - 8$
    100 ct 25 mg dhea - $10
    60 count rebound xt - $25
    2 x 300 ct activate - $55
    Does a good job for PCT - $98
    or
    100 count fenugreek - $8
    100 ct DHEA - 10$
    60ct giant atd - $20
    2 x 60 ct 6-oxo
    $103 another great PCT
  22. Banned
    gotripped's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    2,074
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    50.58%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by ryansm
    Split the dose, one in the morning, and one 8-12 hours later. I would dose before workout in the afternoon to take advantage of the insane glycogen storage, and yes I could tell a difference.
    I'd like to understand this 'insane glycogen store' a bit more. Are there any other threads on it?
  23. Anabolic Innovations Owner
    CROWLER's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Posts
    6,545
    Rep Power
    4832
    Level
    54
    Lv. Percent
    55.04%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by gotripped
    I think I'd take both. But here's a dilly-o I got from here.

    SD PCT (LEGAL)
    100 ct bottle 500 mg fenugreek caps - $8
    100 ct bottle 25mg DHEA - 10$
    2 x 60 count bottle ultra hot - 75$
    Definitive PCT $93
    or
    100 count 500 mg fenugreek caps - 8$
    100 ct 25 mg dhea - $10
    60 count rebound xt - $25
    2 x 300 ct activate - $55
    Does a good job for PCT - $98
    or
    100 count fenugreek - $8
    100 ct DHEA - 10$
    60ct giant atd - $20
    2 x 60 ct 6-oxo
    $103 another great PCT
    WOW that is alot of money for PCT IMO You are looking at about $200

    How about Nolva from IBE for about $35? Could even throw in some Clomid if you like for another $35

    If it is good enough PCT for a Test, Tren Dbol cycle wouldn't it do the same for a super drol cycle.



    CROWLER
    Sleep Supplement 3Z BCAA: Red Raspberry and Lemon flavors
    HGH/sleep enhancer: HGHpro
    Test Booster: TestoPRO and STOKED!
    Preworkout: MANIAC Fruit Punch and Pink Lemonade
  24. Banned
    Changing's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    171
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    35.92%

    About superdrol I'm noticing rather water weight is this common with Superdrol?

    I feel like stopping it right now because my face is starting to look like a moon! should i stick with it? it's only my 5th day
  25. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by coronas
    i have both nolvedex and 6 oxo. in terms of pct, which would be better to use?
    Novedex & milk thistle. Done deal.
  26. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    I am on day 19 of SD. I started at 10 mg. in the morning. Day 8, I went to 20 mg. split morning/1-2 pm. I am up 10 lbs from 189. I really don't think you need to start SD so high unless you are like 220-230 lbs. I'm an ectomorph, I see and now in my third week, feel the difference from it. If you can get a hold of some R-ala, do so for increased glycogen uptake. Take it before and after workouts with carbs. I can't say I'm shut down on it, but I don't have my normal energy I'm used to. I am still debating on running a 4th week. If you like pulling big weight off the ground, you will like the 3rd week as well. Watch your blood pressure. I am not digesting food as well on SD. You guys should check out the transdermal DHEA/7 oxo DHEA recipe in the transdermal section for Pct. Lowers cortisol and brings natural test back. I have that and the normal protocol set up for Pct. Take all the stuff while on. RYR coq10, Milk Thistle, Nac (forgot what that is), I haven't yet but Celery seed for Blood Pressure. I may start that today. How do you know your Blood Pessure is high? You sweat like a pig and that vein in your neck pulses like a hip hop beat. No joke. Go easy with it, it's not creatine.
  27. New Member
    krysuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    39
    Posts
    17
    Rep Power
    134
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    3.28%

    I would be VERY surprised if you manage to goto 40 mg for the last week

    I tried a couple of days in my 4th week - uncomfortable and made my workouts really hardwork - each time I dropped back the next day

    My advise - if you get up to 30 and your comfortable - stick with it, dont get greedy!

  28. New Member
    Growin Guns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

    I haven't seen anyone mention Policosanol yet. SD hits the lipid levels harder than anything else, and Red Yeast Rice and Policosanol go a long way toward minimizing the hit and helping the levels out after the cycle. Both of these should be taken while on cycle and through PCT as well.
    I would also recommend Nolva be taken for the first week of PCT as it has positive affects on the lipid levels. A two substance PCT (Nolva and an ATD based AI for example) is always preferable in my mind. Just be aware that you want to start the Nolva high and ramp down while starting the ATD low and ramping up for the first week of PCT (ramp it down from the highest levels after that of course).
    Fenugreek has been very successful at getting the boys big and bouncing again for those who experience the worst of the shutdowns with SD (not everyone does).
    SD is definitely complex carb sensitive. When splitting the doses, try to make one of them about 1 1/2 hours prior to hitting the gym with a good complex carb source (big bowl of oatmeal worked for me) and you will have some insane workouts! Keeping the complex carb intake high and consistent throughout the day will result in soem of the most awesome 24/7 full body pumps that you will ever have. Especially during that explosive second week (in a properly dosed cycle). Three weeks seems to be the optimal cycle for SD (again, if properly dosed). The dramatic gains seem to flatten out in the third week with the sides coming on strong during that period also. A majority of people will see fewer gains than sides in a 4th week making it a coin toss on whether running it for four is for you. The lipid levels will take less of a hit and recover more quickly from a properly dosed 3 weeker than an overly dosed (trying to keep the gains going) 4 weeker. This is turning into a book, so I'm going to stop for now. Good luck!
    GG
  29. Registered User
    Mach .78's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Posts
    1,228
    Rep Power
    733
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    58.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Growin Guns
    I haven't seen anyone mention Policosanol yet. SD hits the lipid levels harder than anything else, and Red Yeast Rice and Policosanol go a long way toward minimizing the hit and helping the levels out after the cycle. Both of these should be taken while on cycle and through PCT as well.
    I would also recommend Nolva be taken for the first week of PCT as it has positive affects on the lipid levels. A two substance PCT (Nolva and an ATD based AI for example) is always preferable in my mind. Just be aware that you want to start the Nolva high and ramp down while starting the ATD low and ramping up for the first week of PCT (ramp it down from the highest levels after that of course).
    Fenugreek has been very successful at getting the boys big and bouncing again for those who experience the worst of the shutdowns with SD (not everyone does).
    SD is definitely complex carb sensitive. When splitting the doses, try to make one of them about 1 1/2 hours prior to hitting the gym with a good complex carb source (big bowl of oatmeal worked for me) and you will have some insane workouts! Keeping the complex carb intake high and consistent throughout the day will result in soem of the most awesome 24/7 full body pumps that you will ever have. Especially during that explosive second week (in a properly dosed cycle). Three weeks seems to be the optimal cycle for SD (again, if properly dosed). The dramatic gains seem to flatten out in the third week with the sides coming on strong during that period also. A majority of people will see fewer gains than sides in a 4th week making it a coin toss on whether running it for four is for you. The lipid levels will take less of a hit and recover more quickly from a properly dosed 3 weeker than an overly dosed (trying to keep the gains going) 4 weeker. This is turning into a book, so I'm going to stop for now. Good luck!
    GG

    Well said. I'm stopping at 3 weeks, 2 days from now.
  30. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    IMO taking supplements to improve lipids while on SD is a waste of supplements. The whole idea of why the lipids are out of whack is because you are screwing with your liver. Screwy lipids is a result of liver dysfunction in this case at the point of manufacture.
  31. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    soo novedex xt would be a better choice then 6oxo
  32. New Member
    Growin Guns's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    49
    Posts
    21
    Rep Power
    126
    Level
    4
    Lv. Percent
    32.79%

    When I had my blood work done after cycle, my liver functions came back in great shape, but lipids had taken a hit. It is my steadfast belief that these acceptable levels were due to the Milk Thistle, NAC, Policosanol, and RYR that I had included in my cycle and through PCT. 3 week cycle and 3 week PCT.
    GG
  33. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by coronas
    soo novedex xt would be a better choice then 6oxo
    "Give a man a fish feed him for a day; teach a man to fish and feed him for life"

    http://www.anabolicminds.com/forum/s...highlight=6oxo

    See if this helps making a decision. Do some research into all of the available pct products and make an informed decision, then run it by some people. There is a lot of good reading out there.
  34. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    novedex xt seems like a good bet. i may even do the 6oxo when the nolv is done just to be on the safe side. whats wrong with continuing natural test production?
  35. Registered User
    jonny21's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Age
    46
    Posts
    2,254
    Rep Power
    3918
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    96.59%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by coronas
    whats wrong with continuing natural test production?
    who says there is anything wrong with it?
  36. Banned
    coronas's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Age
    34
    Posts
    41
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    6
    Lv. Percent
    47.12%

    i wouldnt think their would be something wrong with that. but someone will prolly post against that idea.
  37. New Member
    grape ape's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Age
    44
    Posts
    79
    Rep Power
    160
    Level
    8
    Lv. Percent
    75.84%

    All of the threads on superdrol pct seem to have different opinions as to what should be taken (aside from liver and lipids) Not many seem to mention ultra hot as a good pct supp. for superdrol. What are some of your opinions? Also what or should nolva be added in your opinion?
  38. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Age
    49
    Posts
    11,823
    Rep Power
    1317972

    Quote Originally Posted by grape ape
    All of the threads on superdrol pct seem to have different opinions as to what should be taken (aside from liver and lipids) Not many seem to mention ultra hot as a good pct supp. for superdrol. What are some of your opinions? Also what or should nolva be added in your opinion?
    These other products are OTC PCT products as opposed to Nolva or Clomid being research chems. I have not used the new products as old school is tried and true.
  39. Registered User
    kwyckemynd00's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    5,324
    Rep Power
    2850
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    88.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    UH has worked well for many people.

    quite a few people totally love ATD based products over all else these days, i.e. Beelzebub. (ATD is in RXT, NXT, and UH)
  40. Diamond Member
    John Smeton's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  225 lbs.
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Age
    33
    Posts
    10,014
    Rep Power
    33560
    Level
    62
    Lv. Percent
    82.07%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    OK im not going to start a new thread because my questions are appropriote here

    i plan on doing my firsy superdol cycle on spetember 11th 2005, provided that i have the
    fianances and right now it looks like i do have them.

    My backround i have over three years training exprience 6ft3 220-225. Training , Nutiriton(im currently cutting, but on my drol cycle i plan to be in maintance -to possibly slighty over) AND Sleep are excellent.

    My expirence with androgrens- ive done two Mohn cycles which are basically like
    anavar and dont stunt growth or have many or no sides.

    My superdrol cycle

    I plan on doing 3 weeks of superdrol at 10/20/20

    Haircare- Nizoral 2 % eof, AA, do you think i need to add minoxoil? i heard superdrol isnt that androgenic , but ill do what it takes to keep my hair.

    supplements-

    preloading(2 weeks) , of milk thistle at 575 mgs a day,Red yeast rice 2400 mgs ed,Idebenone-instead of coq12 or coq12 if i dont get a hold of Idebenone,Efa's of course.do you think i really need to take Policosanal because im taking red yeast rice?

    During cycle, Milk thistle, red rice yeast, and coq12 or Idebenone, Efa's,Taurine

    Postcycle - Milk thistle, REd yeast rice , coq12 or Idebenone , efa's Dhea 200/100/50
    Nolva or ralix then novadex xt after im finished the nolva or ralixf.

    and to increase my cals pct.some pct supplements to assist if there is any mental disfunction Alcar, Phenibut,

    also maca in handy if i have any Libido challanges

    Your opinions are much apprecaited
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking to start Superdrol cycle soon.
    By Methyl1 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 04-23-2005, 07:54 PM
  2. Need help with superdrol cycle / cutting
    By xZeroCrashx in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-27-2005, 04:15 PM
  3. Before/After Superdrol Cycle
    By darius in forum Pics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 02-03-2005, 04:29 PM
  4. Suggested Superdrol cycle
    By chainsaw in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-31-2004, 07:26 PM
  5. Superdrol Cycle Help
    By hognose in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-30-2004, 07:45 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in