superdrol cycle

coronas

Banned
Awards
hello all. i plan on doing a 4 week superdrol cycle.
20mg 1st week
30 2nd week
30 3rd week
40 4th week... trying to use a whole bottle efficiently.
my question is, how should i be taking these? all at once
or spread through the day? taking 30mg for example,
would i do 1 morning, 1 lunch, 1 dinner?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
20mg 1st week
30 2nd week
30 3rd week
I would dose it all at one time. What your doing is really not efficient though, it seems you would just be wasting it. Why not just take one dosage throughout?.

coronas

Banned
Awards
ive read on many users journals with superdrol that they have uped their doses accordingly. would you recommend 30mg for 4 weeks?

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
is it advised to do 4 weeks of superdrol and if so how much difference will the extra week

do to your lipids? anyone ..Dr. D

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Have you run it before to know how you respond? How big are you and what is your cycle experience? 30mgs is very potent and may potentiate unwanted sides. For health sake start at 20mg max and run it until you stall in response instead of planning to go higher just to use it up.

coronas

Banned
Awards
divided doses throughout the day or all at once pre workout?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I was ~165lbs prior to cycle (5'7.5"). 21 day run.
Took one the night before I started.
Day 1 and 2 30mg
Day 3-21 20 mg
Good results, ~8lbs LBM (+1" arms, +1.5 chest, +1.5" thighs) all of which I have kept. little sides, a little RUQ discomfort. On top only used 45 caps meaning that I have another run left. (efficient)
1 in am, 1 pre-workout. (1 before bed when taking 30mg)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 and 2 30mg
Day 3-21 20 mg
Good results, ~8lbs LBM (+1" arms, +1.5 chest, +1.5" thighs) all of which I have kept. little sides, a little RUQ discomfort. On top only used 45 caps meaning that I have another run left. (efficient)
Before bed?. I don't see how you can do this. The CNS stimulation keeps me awake for at least 12 hours after I take a dose.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 1 and 2 30mg
Day 3-21 20 mg
:thumbsup: smart man
more ain't better with SD its just more

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Before bed?. I don't see how you can do this. The CNS stimulation keeps me awake for at least 12 hours after I take a dose.
Only for 3 days, with slight disturbance to sleeping pattern.

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ive read on many users journals with superdrol that they have uped their doses accordingly. would you recommend 30mg for 4 weeks?
Although the site on SD seems to say 20 30 30 40 its better if you do 20 20 20 20 for 4 weeks. Not to mention your lipids get so jacked up it'd be more efficient to just do 20 the whole way through.

I'm interested in dose timing. When would be the best time to take it. All morning for sleep purposes?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Although the site on SD seems to say 20 30 30 40 its better if you do 20 20 20 20 for 4 weeks. Not to mention your lipids get so jacked up it'd be more efficient to just do 20 the whole way through.

I'm interested in dose timing. When would be the best time to take it. All morning for sleep purposes?
For me its best to take all at once. I just can't sleep if I take it too close to bedtime. Just like ephedrine for me, except it lasts a lot longer. 12 hours.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
I was working with the understanding that the half-life was rather short ~8hrs. So I took one upon waking 6:00am, the other pre-workout usually around 4:00pm under the theory that I would be maximizing serum concentrations throughout the day.

coronas

Banned
Awards
well it seems like divided doses is the answer. ill start with 20mg taking 1 in morning a little while before workout, and 1 at lunch or dinner later in the day

jshin

Awards
I found no CNS stimulation with SD, but at 30mg I became an insomniac. When I dosed 20mg, I'd do 10mg pre workout, and 10mg before bed.

-Cover yourself with RYR, Fish Oil, and I recommend sensathin. SD is famous for killing lipid values, I posted my bloodwork a month following my PCT.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Split the dose, one in the morning, and one 8-12 hours later. I would dose before workout in the afternoon to take advantage of the insane glycogen storage, and yes I could tell a difference.

coronas

Banned
Awards
i have both nolvedex and 6 oxo. in terms of pct, which would be better to use?

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
definitely split the dosage, like others have said unless u have run a cycle or two of this there is no point in going any higher than 30, really 20 is enough IMOP............

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I think I'd take both. But here's a dilly-o I got from here.

SD PCT (LEGAL)
100 ct bottle 500 mg fenugreek caps - $8
100 ct bottle 25mg DHEA - 10$
2 x 60 count bottle ultra hot - 75$
Definitive PCT $93
or
100 count 500 mg fenugreek caps - 8$
100 ct 25 mg dhea - $10
60 count rebound xt - $25
2 x 300 ct activate - $55
Does a good job for PCT - $98
or
100 count fenugreek - $8
100 ct DHEA - 10$
60ct giant atd - $20
2 x 60 ct 6-oxo
$103 another great PCT

gotripped

gotripped

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Split the dose, one in the morning, and one 8-12 hours later. I would dose before workout in the afternoon to take advantage of the insane glycogen storage, and yes I could tell a difference.
I'd like to understand this 'insane glycogen store' a bit more. Are there any other threads on it?

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I think I'd take both. But here's a dilly-o I got from here.

SD PCT (LEGAL)
100 ct bottle 500 mg fenugreek caps - $8
100 ct bottle 25mg DHEA - 10$
2 x 60 count bottle ultra hot - 75$
Definitive PCT $93
or
100 count 500 mg fenugreek caps - 8$
100 ct 25 mg dhea - $10
60 count rebound xt - $25
2 x 300 ct activate - $55
Does a good job for PCT - $98
or
100 count fenugreek - $8
100 ct DHEA - 10$
60ct giant atd - $20
2 x 60 ct 6-oxo
$103 another great PCT
WOW that is alot of money for PCT IMO You are looking at about $200

How about Nolva from IBE for about $35? Could even throw in some Clomid if you like for another $35

If it is good enough PCT for a Test, Tren Dbol cycle wouldn't it do the same for a super drol cycle.

CROWLER

Changing

Banned
Awards
About superdrol I'm noticing rather water weight is this common with Superdrol?

I feel like stopping it right now because my face is starting to look like a moon! should i stick with it? it's only my 5th day

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I am on day 19 of SD. I started at 10 mg. in the morning. Day 8, I went to 20 mg. split morning/1-2 pm. I am up 10 lbs from 189. I really don't think you need to start SD so high unless you are like 220-230 lbs. I'm an ectomorph, I see and now in my third week, feel the difference from it. If you can get a hold of some R-ala, do so for increased glycogen uptake. Take it before and after workouts with carbs. I can't say I'm shut down on it, but I don't have my normal energy I'm used to. I am still debating on running a 4th week. If you like pulling big weight off the ground, you will like the 3rd week as well. Watch your blood pressure. I am not digesting food as well on SD. You guys should check out the transdermal DHEA/7 oxo DHEA recipe in the transdermal section for Pct. Lowers cortisol and brings natural test back. I have that and the normal protocol set up for Pct. Take all the stuff while on. RYR coq10, Milk Thistle, Nac (forgot what that is), I haven't yet but Celery seed for Blood Pressure. I may start that today. How do you know your Blood Pessure is high? You sweat like a pig and that vein in your neck pulses like a hip hop beat. No joke. Go easy with it, it's not creatine.

krysuk

Awards
I would be VERY surprised if you manage to goto 40 mg for the last week

I tried a couple of days in my 4th week - uncomfortable and made my workouts really hardwork - each time I dropped back the next day

My advise - if you get up to 30 and your comfortable - stick with it, dont get greedy!

:)

Growin Guns

Awards
I haven't seen anyone mention Policosanol yet. SD hits the lipid levels harder than anything else, and Red Yeast Rice and Policosanol go a long way toward minimizing the hit and helping the levels out after the cycle. Both of these should be taken while on cycle and through PCT as well.
I would also recommend Nolva be taken for the first week of PCT as it has positive affects on the lipid levels. A two substance PCT (Nolva and an ATD based AI for example) is always preferable in my mind. Just be aware that you want to start the Nolva high and ramp down while starting the ATD low and ramping up for the first week of PCT (ramp it down from the highest levels after that of course).
Fenugreek has been very successful at getting the boys big and bouncing again for those who experience the worst of the shutdowns with SD (not everyone does).
SD is definitely complex carb sensitive. When splitting the doses, try to make one of them about 1 1/2 hours prior to hitting the gym with a good complex carb source (big bowl of oatmeal worked for me) and you will have some insane workouts! Keeping the complex carb intake high and consistent throughout the day will result in soem of the most awesome 24/7 full body pumps that you will ever have. Especially during that explosive second week (in a properly dosed cycle). Three weeks seems to be the optimal cycle for SD (again, if properly dosed). The dramatic gains seem to flatten out in the third week with the sides coming on strong during that period also. A majority of people will see fewer gains than sides in a 4th week making it a coin toss on whether running it for four is for you. The lipid levels will take less of a hit and recover more quickly from a properly dosed 3 weeker than an overly dosed (trying to keep the gains going) 4 weeker. This is turning into a book, so I'm going to stop for now. Good luck!
GG

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I haven't seen anyone mention Policosanol yet. SD hits the lipid levels harder than anything else, and Red Yeast Rice and Policosanol go a long way toward minimizing the hit and helping the levels out after the cycle. Both of these should be taken while on cycle and through PCT as well.
I would also recommend Nolva be taken for the first week of PCT as it has positive affects on the lipid levels. A two substance PCT (Nolva and an ATD based AI for example) is always preferable in my mind. Just be aware that you want to start the Nolva high and ramp down while starting the ATD low and ramping up for the first week of PCT (ramp it down from the highest levels after that of course).
Fenugreek has been very successful at getting the boys big and bouncing again for those who experience the worst of the shutdowns with SD (not everyone does).
SD is definitely complex carb sensitive. When splitting the doses, try to make one of them about 1 1/2 hours prior to hitting the gym with a good complex carb source (big bowl of oatmeal worked for me) and you will have some insane workouts! Keeping the complex carb intake high and consistent throughout the day will result in soem of the most awesome 24/7 full body pumps that you will ever have. Especially during that explosive second week (in a properly dosed cycle). Three weeks seems to be the optimal cycle for SD (again, if properly dosed). The dramatic gains seem to flatten out in the third week with the sides coming on strong during that period also. A majority of people will see fewer gains than sides in a 4th week making it a coin toss on whether running it for four is for you. The lipid levels will take less of a hit and recover more quickly from a properly dosed 3 weeker than an overly dosed (trying to keep the gains going) 4 weeker. This is turning into a book, so I'm going to stop for now. Good luck!
GG

Well said. I'm stopping at 3 weeks, 2 days from now.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
IMO taking supplements to improve lipids while on SD is a waste of supplements. The whole idea of why the lipids are out of whack is because you are screwing with your liver. Screwy lipids is a result of liver dysfunction in this case at the point of manufacture.

Growin Guns

Awards
When I had my blood work done after cycle, my liver functions came back in great shape, but lipids had taken a hit. It is my steadfast belief that these acceptable levels were due to the Milk Thistle, NAC, Policosanol, and RYR that I had included in my cycle and through PCT. 3 week cycle and 3 week PCT.
GG

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

coronas

Banned
Awards
novedex xt seems like a good bet. i may even do the 6oxo when the nolv is done just to be on the safe side. whats wrong with continuing natural test production?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established

coronas

Banned
Awards
i wouldnt think their would be something wrong with that. but someone will prolly post against that idea.

grape ape

Awards
All of the threads on superdrol pct seem to have different opinions as to what should be taken (aside from liver and lipids) Not many seem to mention ultra hot as a good pct supp. for superdrol. What are some of your opinions? Also what or should nolva be added in your opinion?

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
All of the threads on superdrol pct seem to have different opinions as to what should be taken (aside from liver and lipids) Not many seem to mention ultra hot as a good pct supp. for superdrol. What are some of your opinions? Also what or should nolva be added in your opinion?
These other products are OTC PCT products as opposed to Nolva or Clomid being research chems. I have not used the new products as old school is tried and true.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
UH has worked well for many people.

quite a few people totally love ATD based products over all else these days, i.e. Beelzebub. (ATD is in RXT, NXT, and UH)

John Smeton

John Smeton

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
OK im not going to start a new thread because my questions are appropriote here

i plan on doing my firsy superdol cycle on spetember 11th 2005, provided that i have the
fianances and right now it looks like i do have them.

My backround i have over three years training exprience 6ft3 220-225. Training , Nutiriton(im currently cutting, but on my drol cycle i plan to be in maintance -to possibly slighty over) AND Sleep are excellent.

My expirence with androgrens- ive done two Mohn cycles which are basically like
anavar and dont stunt growth or have many or no sides.

My superdrol cycle

I plan on doing 3 weeks of superdrol at 10/20/20

Haircare- Nizoral 2 % eof, AA, do you think i need to add minoxoil? i heard superdrol isnt that androgenic , but ill do what it takes to keep my hair.

supplements-

preloading(2 weeks) , of milk thistle at 575 mgs a day,Red yeast rice 2400 mgs ed,Idebenone-instead of coq12 or coq12 if i dont get a hold of Idebenone,Efa's of course.do you think i really need to take Policosanal because im taking red yeast rice?

During cycle, Milk thistle, red rice yeast, and coq12 or Idebenone, Efa's,Taurine

Postcycle - Milk thistle, REd yeast rice , coq12 or Idebenone , efa's Dhea 200/100/50
Nolva or ralix then novadex xt after im finished the nolva or ralixf.

and to increase my cals pct.some pct supplements to assist if there is any mental disfunction Alcar, Phenibut,

also maca in handy if i have any Libido challanges

Your opinions are much apprecaited

David220

Awards
I've heard metacort is good for pct. has anyone tried and had good results.

QUICKRYDE

Awards
  • Established
You get a thumb up for doing a pre-cycle before you start the SD cycle. :)

I highly recommend you add fish/flax oil. You might want to precycle some type of joint supplements and don't forget about the Taurine.

also

Drink plenty of water.

OK im not going to start a new thread because my questions are appropriote here

i plan on doing my firsy superdol cycle on spetember 11th 2005, provided that i have the
fianances and right now it looks like i do have them.

My backround i have over three years training exprience 6ft3 220-225. Training , Nutiriton(im currently cutting, but on my drol cycle i plan to be in maintance -to possibly slighty over) AND Sleep are excellent.

My expirence with androgrens- ive done two Mohn cycles which are basically like
anavar and dont stunt growth or have many or no sides.

My superdrol cycle

I plan on doing 3 weeks of superdrol at 10/20/20

Haircare- Nizoral 2 % eof, AA, do you think i need to add minoxoil? i heard superdrol isnt that androgenic , but ill do what it takes to keep my hair.

supplements-

preloading(2 weeks) , of milk thistle at 575 mgs a day,Red yeast rice 2400 mgs ed,Idebenone-instead of coq12 or coq12 if i dont get a hold of Idebenone,Efa's of course.do you think i really need to take Policosanal because im taking red yeast rice?

During cycle, Milk thistle, red rice yeast, and coq12 or Idebenone, Efa's,Taurine

Postcycle - Milk thistle, REd yeast rice , coq12 or Idebenone , efa's Dhea 200/100/50
Nolva or ralix then novadex xt after im finished the nolva or ralixf.

and to increase my cals pct.some pct supplements to assist if there is any mental disfunction Alcar, Phenibut,

also maca in handy if i have any Libido challanges

Your opinions are much apprecaited

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have used metacourt after a S1+ cycle and by itself and have had good results on both occasions, I tried to use RXT after my superdrol cycle and felt really bad and my blood pressure went up even more on RXT so I stopped, I did not feel to shutdown from superdrol. {3-weeker)

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
.......novedex xt to be clear....
For future reference.. you do know that "novedex xt" and "Nolvadex" are two entirely different things, right?

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
I've heard metacort is good for pct. has anyone tried and had good results.
I used DHEA/7 oxo DHEA in a transdermal mix for part of my pct. Works very well. I will probably be taking DHEA with my SD next time as Bohica has had great luck with that combo.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Taking DHEA with SD? At the same time?
--Tell me more, please....or point me in the direction of Bohica's thread. :)

BLUE_EYED_DEVIL

Awards
I am running a 3 wk cycle of SD (starting Monday) and I was wondering if taking a supp; such as Fenugreek or a test booster (i.e. trib. product) during the cycle to try and combat testicle atrophy would negatively impact my gains...any help would be great thanks

danliftinheavy

Banned
Awards
20mg 1st week
30 2nd week
30 3rd week
id try 10/20/30 at most

TheStud121

Awards
Has anyone taken the new Perfect Cycle by Anabolic Extreme...It says it is designed for liver protection with Superdrol????....any ideas, thoughts, concerns????