Test cycle with clen/T3 combo

1. Registered User
    Answers

Test cycle with clen/T3 combo

I am going to do a cycle of Test Prop in a couple of months. I'm worried about gaining fat while on cycle. I will be eating clean but know that I need 4500 cals or so a day, so I'm sure some fat will be gained. Would adding a clen/T3 combo to this cycle help with this. Would it have a negative effect on the gains I would get from the test? Should I still eat the high cals doing this? Thanks guys

2. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

what are your maintenance cals? how much do you weigh?
  3. Registered User
    Answers

I'm 230lbs. On workout days my maint. cals ar 3400
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

cool. well, IMO, i suggest bumping cals up to around 3900. in my experiences, slow and steady increases in cals allows for the most quality muscle gain with minimal fat gain. increase cals as necessary but only by 200-300.

another thought: don't rely on the scale to judge your progress. if you're losing fat and gaining muscle, the scale may not budge. use the mirror and strength gains as your marker.

JMO
  5. Registered User
    Answers

Thanks alot Bub. I always read that I should bump it to 4000 - 6000 a day. I didn't know that just 200 - 300 could still give me the gains I'm looking for. So should I still use the T3/clen combo? I already have it.
  6. Registered User
    Answers

I would run no more than 50mcg T3 a day, anything after that would eat away too much protein bro, but if i were you i'd try to stay away from the t3 just run clen and do a little cardio after you train
  7. Member
    Answers

I'd just do the test cycle with a clean diet and then do a T3/clen cut after your PCT. You can also throw some Winny in for the last 6 weeks of the cycle to harden up and kick out a little water, but I wouldnt really try to bulk up and cut at the same time. Diet is number 1, and Bub is absolutely right, try a 500 cal bump over maintenance and gauge your results in the MIRROR and by how your pants fit. Throw the scale away.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by pimpc1972
    Thanks alot Bub. I always read that I should bump it to 4000 - 6000 a day. I didn't know that just 200 - 300 could still give me the gains I'm looking for. So should I still use the T3/clen combo? I already have it.
    Beelzebub meant to bump it 200-300 cals at a TIME.. not overall.. lol Slow and steady increases in your calorie intake.. not drastic.

There is evidence that running clen with AAS concurrently increases the chances of the dreaded cardiac problems that are associated with clen use. Just something to think about. I personally think clen is garbage when you take note of the risks.

Bump what everyone said about diet. When your goal is to gain mass, you have to grin and bear the fat gain..Eating clean will just minimize it, but it'll still happen none the less. It's fun to cut after anyways.

peace
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by bry151
    Beelzebub meant to bump it 200-300 cals at a TIME.. not overall.. lol Slow and steady increases in your calorie intake.. not drastic.
    yeah, what he said. sorry if i was confusing. and IMO fat gain isn't necessary on a bulk. if done correctly, most of the 'fat' you see is nothing but water.

slow and steady gains win the race.
  10. Member
    Answers

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    yeah, what he said. sorry if i was confusing. and IMO fat gain isn't necessary on a bulk. if done correctly, most of the 'fat' you see is nothing but water.

slow and steady gains win the race.
    Amen, fat gain is definitely not necessary. But as Bub said, it is perceived as such, when it is simply water. Unless you're hitting up Burger King everyday, eating more calories than maintenance will lead to muscle anabolism when on AAS.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Getting cut with Clen/T3/ECA/Test
    By Broadmeister in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-10-2009, 05:53 PM
  2. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-24-2007, 09:28 AM
  3. Stacking Mega TRN with Clen/T3...?
    By MakaveliThaDon in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-09-2006, 02:04 PM