Sust and Enan together

Johnny666

Awards
For a first cycle a friend of mine(who happens to be 240, thick and ripped) says I should do a ten week cycle of sust,250mg with enan,400mg injected once a week with D-bol, 30mg ED for 4 weeks. I've never heard of combining esters like that. What do you guys think? Thanks for the help.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
Injecting sust once a week is not optimal as it is a blend of long and short ester test. You will prolly get best results from sust if you do EOD injections. Personally i think sust is a waste... if you want short ester then use prop, otherwise stick to enan or cyp.

Once a week shots of enan is fine and 30mg ED of dbol is good also.

That said... i suggest the following for a first cycle:

Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
Weeks 1-8 500mg enan or cyp

Split the enan/cyp into two shots (Mon, Thurs).

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Big guys arent' always the brightest :D

If you're gonna do a short cycle, use prop.

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
I second sikdogg's post.

I would also nix the sust and just go with enan or cyp. If you wanted to kickstart with prop that would certainly be acceptable, but the dbol will carry you over very nicely.

Although you will get significantly more stable blood levels if you dose 2 times per week with either enan or cyp. And stable blood levels are good for bodybuilders. :)

Guido

Awards
I agree with these guys...just pick an ester and go with it. You'll learn to LOVE DBol as well. Personally I'm running sust 250mg EOD, deca 600 mg weekly (after 1200 mg/week for the first 2 weeks), and DBol 45 mg/day. The EOD pinning is a pain in the ass, another reason to stick with a single ester or maybe T400. But yea, dbol and maybe enan or cyp will be a nice cycle for ya. Just start streching your skin out now to prepare for the DBol pumps. They're insane.

Johnny666

Awards
Thanks a lot guys. The help is greatly appreciated.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Injecting sust once a week is not optimal as it is a blend of long and short ester test. You will prolly get best results from sust if you do EOD injections. Personally i think sust is a waste... if you want short ester then use prop, otherwise stick to enan or cyp.

Once a week shots of enan is fine and 30mg ED of dbol is good also.

That said... i suggest the following for a first cycle:

Weeks 1-4 dbol 30mg ED
Weeks 1-8 500mg enan or cyp

Split the enan/cyp into two shots (Mon, Thurs).
IMHO 8 weeks is not long enough for enan or cyp. The dbol would be hogging all the glory in this plan.

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I disagree... 8 weeks is fine for a newbie cycle. It will allow the newbie to experience good gains and still recover well (assuming propper pct). Dbol has a half-life of 24 hours or less, how will it hog all the glory?? After the 4 weeks of dbol, test levels should be at a level that good gains can be made on enan alone.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
For a first cycle a friend of mine(who happens to be 240, thick and ripped) says I should do a ten week cycle of sust,250mg with enan,400mg injected once a week with D-bol, 30mg ED for 4 weeks. I've never heard of combining esters like that. What do you guys think? Thanks for the help.
I think this is a poor recommendation to give someone for a first cycle.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I disagree... 8 weeks is fine for a newbie cycle. It will allow the newbie to experience good gains and still recover well (assuming propper pct). Dbol has a half-life of 24 hours or less, how will it hog all the glory?? After the 4 weeks of dbol, test levels should be at a level that good gains can be made on enan alone.
Well we'll just have to agree to disagree bro. 8 weeks is too short for Enan.. that, of course is my humble opinion. Especially since I feel and see gains from Enan around week 6.. so.. you can understand my disdain for relatively short runs of it. :rasp:

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I typically start feeling gains around week 4. You can also frontload... if you did that, you could start feeling and seeing gains as early as week two or three.

wikked1

Awards
500mg/week enan for 10~12 weeks,it'll take 10 days before you even start to feel it in the gym and as far as sust goes,save your money,it usually costs more,and with all the varying esters it's been theorized that the only way to keep your blood levels consistent is to pin EOD or better still ED. Enan makes it much easier and you can get away with pinning twice a week. Don't bother front loading IMO it's a waste of gear,save it and run the cycle longer for better results and nice stable blood levels. D-Bol can kick start it but in all honesty a first cycle of test for 10-12 weeks does the body GOOD!

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I typically start feeling gains around week 4. You can also frontload... if you did that, you could start feeling and seeing gains as early as week two or three.
week 6 with a frontload for me. I'm not so sure if I'm buying into the frontload protocol anymore, at least not as much as I used to.

Oh, BTW, dbol's half life is 3-5 hours.

Anyways, good luck with all your endeavors.

P E A C E
:wave:

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I guess i would feel the same as you too if it took 6 weeks for me to see/feel anything...