I have hair loss and facial bloating on sd...a lil help please.

BigLifter

Awards
a lil over 2 weeks into sd cycle and noticing a big of shedding when showering and combing hair for the last few days. i'm 21 and have no hair loss problems in family. Will this stop with PCT (Novedex Xt and fenugreek) or how long will it take to stop shedding after i finish cycle?

i'm also noticing a bit of bloating in the waiste and face. maybe this is from 500-600gr of carbs a day and tons of dairy and 5000 cals but i'm sure the SD contributes some. I never had a round face before. Will my PCT help with this? should i back off the carbs during pct to around 300-350grams. I'm getting some lipoderm y for pct to help get my waiste back down before college.

3 more days to go on SD and up 16 lean lbs with running 7 days a week. I'm gonna take 3 pills for these 3 days just to see how i react. Then i'll have 60 pills left for a longer cycle next january. These are the only 2 sides and i've been on 2 pills a day. And totally happy with results. bench is up 50 pounds. This sh*t is amazing. I'm on thunder/white blood stack as well and pumps are great but no back pumps due to taurine and bananas so thats good. so far i gained 33lbs since july 4th i'm now at 208lbs 11%b/f. i was 175lb 6%b/f when i finished cutting then started the CET/WB stack and then added the SD. I've been gaining around 1.5lb everyday for the last month. This is great. But time to get ripped up again.

oli200

Awards
Yeah I also got some bloat from SD but didnt notice too much impact on the hairline.

The bloat should dissapear when you stop taking the SD.

jverch

Board Supporter
Awards
Kind of a stupid question, but did you take note of you normal daily shedding pre-SD? When I 1st did SD I only started looking for shedding while on and got real freaked out with what I saw...but after the cycle was well done and over I noticed that this was just normal day shedding, not related to SD (no I don't have MPB either). Not to say SD couldn't be causing hairloss.