unitas27

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Hi all,
I started on 6/30 doing a split cycle described below:
6/30-7/14- Superdrol 20 mg/day
7/14-present- E-max LMG 20mg/day
7/20-present- Formastane transdermal 100mg 4 days/week.
PCT- 50mg ATD/day starts 8/5

I feel like I totally lost my mojo, its really annoying. I find no interest in the opposite sex (no I'm not gay). I know my hormone levels are probably jacked up, but I was wondering if you guys take anything else on-cycle to help improve libido. I'm thinking about taking Primaforce FUZE. Thanks.

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Never had a prob on cycle, but it took me a couple weeks to get things back to feeling normal when I started pct, after an SD cycle.

In the mean time, you could try a good tribulus supp and that should help. I've only used that during a pct after a 1t/4ad cycle though, but it may still work in your situation though. I believe what I used was Tribosten.
Best of luck to ya,
-2z-

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not sure about on cycle, you wouldn't happen to have 4AD to throw in the mix? That always makes me pretty horny. Try Maca, Fenugreek and Horny Goat Weed during your PCT (bulk powders or caps, 2g Maca, 1-2g HGW and 2-3G Fenugreek) and I don't think you will be having that problem running it with the ATD.

wheels

Awards
  • Established
hello unitas 27

Hi all,
I started on 6/30 doing a split cycle described below:
6/30-7/14- Superdrol 20 mg/day
7/14-present- E-max LMG 20mg/day
7/20-present- Formastane transdermal 100mg 4 days/week.
PCT- 50mg ATD/day starts 8/5

I feel like I totally lost my mojo, its really annoying. I find no interest in the opposite sex (no I'm not gay). I know my hormone levels are probably jacked up, but I was wondering if you guys take anything else on-cycle to help improve libido. I'm thinking about taking Primaforce FUZE. Thanks.
. I would try adding prostanozol to your stack to help improve your libldo,and maybe decrease the doseage of your gear,so your not so suppressed on your next cycle.Look at this cycle.

6/30-7/7- E-max LMG 20mg/day,prostanozol 50mg/day
7/8-7/14 - E-MAX LMG 10mg/day,prostanozol 50mg/day
7/15-7/21-Superdrol 10mg/day,prostanozol 50mg/day
7/22-7/29-superdrol 10mg/day,prostanozol 75mg/day
YOUR BODY CAN ONLY HANDLE SO MUCH GEAR AT A TIME THIS IS ONE OF REASONS FOR PUMPS.Timing is more important than the amout we put in our body.The sd in the second part the cycle will not only help keep the gains from E-max lmg,but also clean up the bloat and other sides from the e-max.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Wheels,
While perhaps a good suggestion, today is Aug. 2nd. So, he's only 3 days away from PCT. So, your changes don't quite work.

Unless he has a Delorian from Dr. Emmitt Brown....