What size do you stab yourself with?

jshin

Awards
Just wondering what everyone's prefered method of butchery is...25g?23g?18g harpoon size? Looking for recommendations as I piece together my cycle. I have 5cc syringes but no needle, I take it the needles just attach to the head of it? I plan on trying to keep everything strile one needle to draw, one to inject.

size

Awards
  • Established
A 1inch 25 gauge can be used anywhere.

size

Awards
  • Established
I would suggest using a 3cc over a 5cc

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Also make sure to get larger gauge pins to draw your oils up with.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I like 1" 23g for drawing, and 1" or 1.5" (depending on site) 25g for injecting. I have used the same lengths but in 23g for injecting as well, but I prefer the 25g.

ManBeast

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
25G 1" for everywhere. i draw with medic sticks but i'm not sure on the availability of those on the market.

mikeblasting

Awards
I draw with 21g and stick with 1'' 25g or 1.5'' 25g (depending on where I pin myself). You see, I have a large ass... so I have to use the 1.5's on my glutes. :D

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I kinda prefer the 23g to 25g.

The 23g is tougher to break skin, but once you're in, its all gravy. When the 25g gets in there, you can still feel the tip harassing surrounding tissue unless you're completely still--which is tough to do.

1" and 1.5" have been fine for me. Either one unless you've got excess BF, then 1.5" is prob a must.

tattoopierced1

22ga 1.5" to draw with, 25ga 1" to inject...although, I have drawn up quite easily with a 25ga 5/8" before to shoot into the delts......

vicmack777

Awards
Unless you have a high body fat all you need is a 5/8 inch.

tattoopierced1

Unless you have a high body fat all you need is a 5/8 inch.
not true. Maybe a person with very low bodyfat shooting into the delts, but in the glutes or even quads nothing less than an inch....

vicmack777

Awards
not true. Maybe a person with very low bodyfat shooting into the delts, but in the glutes or even quads nothing less than an inch....
I take that back. Glutes are a different story but quads dont need more than 5/8

tattoopierced1

I take that back. Glutes are a different story but quads dont need more than 5/8
i would never use a 5/8 for quads...just doesnt seem to get into the muscle deep enough....better to use a 1 inch for everything....

sikdogg

sikdogg

Hang'n & Bang'n
Awards
  • Established
I think it would depend on the volume that you're injecting... if all you're injecting is 1cc and you don't have alot of fat on your legs then 5/8" is prolly fine but if you're doing more than 1cc or have a fat layer on your leg then you should use 1" pins. Personally, i would use 1" for legs...

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
23g 1.5in for glute, 25g 1in for all else (quad, delt) and I'm very lean. Intramuscular- deep into the muscle tissue.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
...I take it the needles just attach to the head of it?...
Yes, make sure you screw it on to make it tight, you don't want the needle falling off while in your ass, you may spill your juice. Also, I don't know how knew you are to this- MAKE SURE YOU ASPIRATE.

Last edited:

Neuromancer

Awards
  • Established
25g 1" for everything.

Get something a little bigger gauge for drawing. I wouldn't go as low as 18g though because they can eat up your stoppers pretty bad and they have also been known to knock chunks of rubber into your oil.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I did that with a 20 :eek:

I'm using 23g, but they're a pain in the ass IMHO. Takes too long to draw. I wanna try 21 / 22's.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I would buy 1 or 1.5" 21 gage. AND 1" 25gage needle only as was said by alot of guys.

This way you just open the syringe draw the AS out recap the needle. Change to the 25gage and shoot.

Of course you have to do all the wiping the top of the vial with alcohol, wipe where you are going to shoot etc etc.

CROWLER