tamoxifen

joeguz

Awards
ok...i am going to my dr's today and i am asking if i can get a prescription for tamoxifen as I am starting my sd cycle as soon as I can get my hands on some. I want to sound 1/2 way educated on the subject--what does it exactly do to help pct. Also for my pct i have adt, palmetto, thistle, zma, red yeast rice, hawthorne berrys, lecithen and tribulus....i should be good to go right--

eRICH

Awards
Why don't you just get some liquid tamoxofin for your "rats" from one of the board sponsors? No need to deal with the Doc

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
ok...i am going to my dr's today and i am asking if i can get a prescription for tamoxifen as I am starting my sd cycle as soon as I can get my hands on some. I want to sound 1/2 way educated on the subject--what does it exactly do to help pct. Also for my pct i have adt, palmetto, thistle, zma, red yeast rice, hawthorne berrys, lecithen and tribulus....i should be good to go right--
First off... it is a drug to help treat breast cancer for women. You, being male, will not get a prescription for said drug...especialy when you go in sounding '1/2 educated' like you have here. You are not 'good to go' [TACO BELL® ]...and should seriously consider spending many more months researching steroids and pct before considering their use, if at all, and least of all SD.

Curious...You have a plethora of supplements listed there...why are you going to take them.

joeguz

Awards
First off... it is a drug to help treat breast cancer for women. You, being male, will not get a prescription for said drug...especialy when you go in sounding '1/2 educated' like you have here. You are not good to go...and should seriously consider spending many more months researching steroids and pct before considering their use, if at all, and least of all SD.

Curious...You have a plethora of supplements listed there...why are you going to take them.
did you read my post---all the supps i have listed are for PCT--and as i stated i need nolva to complete my pct---i know nolva is for breast cancer patients--what i needed to know is what it does during PCT--now i must not have a "plethora" of smarts like you but you did not even answer my question...Im not sure if you have ADD and could not stay focused enough to read my post correctly but next time before you insult someone at least tell them what I said to sound so uneducated

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Easy skippy...
did you read my post---all the supps i have listed are for PCT--and as i stated i need nolva to complete my pct---i know nolva is for breast cancer patients--what i needed to know is what it does during PCT--now i must not have a "plethora" of smarts like you but you did not even answer my question
...my point is if you don't know why (what it does for PCT) you are taking it then you have very little knowledge of what you are doing. Why (what it does for PCT) are you taking all of the other supplements.

The point is knowledge before application.

A Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM)

Im not sure if you have ADD and could not stay focused enough to read my post correctly but next time before you insult someone at least tell them what I said to sound so uneducated
:nono:

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Joe.. I will tell you this much.. we don't abuse other members around here.. do that same bit of name calling and other bs and you will be gone promise you that much... The way that you asked your question was semi vague to be nice about it...
NOW what in the hell did you want to know in particular?

joeguz

Awards
Easy skippy......my point is if you don't know why (what it does for PCT) you are taking it then you have very little knowledge of what you are doing. Why (what it does for PCT) are you taking all of the other supplements.

The point is knowledge before application.

A Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM)

:nono:
ok...i see where you came from...i was looking for the scientific explanation on what and how it is a SERM...This is not my first cycle or the first time I have had nolva but I just moved to buffalo and I do not have a source here...my dr and I spoke about this and she said we would be able to work something out so long as I knew why I "needed" it and as long as I was not taking an illegal supplement. thanks anyways and sorry for the confusion

joeguz

Awards
Joe.. I will tell you this much.. we don't abuse other members around here.. do that same bit of name calling and other bs and you will be gone promise you that much... The way that you asked your question was semi vague to be nice about it...
NOW what in the hell did you want to know in particular?
sent a reply to him before i read your informative post---so calling someone 1/2 educated is ok...sounds like a double standard...thanks for the moderation

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sorry from what I read he was repeating your question as you stated it....
as for B5150 he has gotten his share of things when he is has been wrong...
And if you don't like it I would suggest you just take off and find another board to inhabit.. because if you keep this up, you will not be around here...

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
I didn't see as such B but who knows about joe..

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Way to be on top of this Matt.

BTW posting your email addy and TWO times posting where you live and then saying you don't have a source. Hmmmmmm makes you think

CROWLER

joeguz

Awards
Way to be on top of this Matt.

BTW posting your email addy and TWO times posting where you live and then saying you don't have a source. Hmmmmmm makes you think

CROWLER
dont need one anymore--got the help i needed thanks
i guess you dont have to think anymore

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established

Those are the kind of posts that will make you REALLY welcome here :icon_lol: :rofl: :lol: .

CROWLER

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What a nice attitude to take to people that in perspective are only here to help one another.

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Good luck getting a script for Tamoxifen dude.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I don't want to stir the pot anymore...

...but I do think its fair to point out that '1/2 educated' may not be an appreciated comment... but it may be factual and is at least just a matter-of-fact statement, whether accurate or not, whereas saying 'you must have ADD or something' is not even an attempt at conversation, even of the disagreement or argumentative kind, but is only meant to be insulting.

Hence the difference.

Not a double-standard.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't want to stir the pot anymore...

...but I do think its fair to point out that '1/2 educated' may not be an appreciated comment...
as Matt did address earlier...I meerly repeated the "1/2 educated" [emphasis on the 'quote'] that he stated.
but it may be factual and is at least just a matter-of-fact statement,
well it did indeed presented itself with some reasonable evidence... "what does it exactly do to help pct." [emphasis on the 'quote']
whereas saying 'you must have ADD or something' is not even an attempt at proper conversation, but it only meant to be insulting.

Hence the difference.

Not a double-standard.
you would be correct sir