M5AA with Max Lmg ?

rogermoore

Awards
I`ve been using M5AA as a pre workout booster and I like it very much. I also have a bottle of Max Lmg lying around and I feel tempted to stack these together.

I`ve read a lot of posts about M5AA`s ability to amplify other prohormones effects (and is says that on the bottle). Would this be a good idea ?

I am also aware of the negative sides (Dht...).

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds good to me. one is a methyl one is not. what kind of pct? how long have you been on the m5AA? or off?

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
go at it, and tell us how it goes. Not heard of anyone doing that exact mix, so see how it works. Always curious in all the possibilities...

seems safe, maybe a bit androgenic, but maybe not.

Blown

inventor of the remix
Awards
I like m5aa with everything it seems..

rogermoore

Awards
sounds good to me. one is a methyl one is not. what kind of pct? how long have you been on the m5AA? or off?
I`ve used m5AA for a couple of weeks on training days only, 2-3 caps before training (kind of experimenting and it`s working great).

I was thinking of doing a 4 week cycle with both of them to see how it goes. I will start in a couple of weeks.

For pct I`ve been thinking of Rebound XT and Ultra Hot. I might also get some injectable hcg and in that case I will use that.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
sounds good. I dont know if you will need rxt and UH for pct. one should be enough.

rogermoore

Awards
I`ve now been on Max Lmg & M5AA cycle for 13 days.

I`ve used Max Lmg 25 mg x 3 per day (every day) and M5AA 3 x 10 mg per day but only on training days. I decided to do this way because I noticed that M5AA gives me acne VERY fast and the situation is not so bad if I do not use it every day.

I`ve been able to increase weight and/or reps on every exercise. Nothing very dramatic but something is clearly happening and progress is faster that normal. Weight has increased 4 lbs, not noticeable body fat increase.

I`ve been feeling great, no lethargy whatsoever, no aggression, maybe mild irritation at times but it passes quickly.

I thought I would lose my sex drive somewhat, but so far it hasn`t happened. In fact, I`ve been hornier that I would normally be (which is nice..).

I will post more info as the cycle progresses.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
M5aa keeps my libido up but it takes forever to "finish." sometimes I just dont. progress sounds good.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
just found M5AA again. Works quite well for me pre-workout. I kinda forgot about the stuff, and never really loved it before. New found respect, I guess. Now what the hell did I do with all that pre-ban powder???

JonasDavidsson

Awards
it seems like everybody uses it just preeworkout and only at 30mg?

how is the hardening effect of this compound?

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I`ve now been on Max Lmg & M5AA cycle for 13 days.

I`ve used Max Lmg 25 mg x 3 per day (every day) and M5AA 3 x 10 mg per day but only on training days. I decided to do this way because I noticed that M5AA gives me acne VERY fast and the situation is not so bad if I do not use it every day.

I`ve been able to increase weight and/or reps on every exercise. Nothing very dramatic but something is clearly happening and progress is faster that normal. Weight has increased 4 lbs, not noticeable body fat increase.

I`ve been feeling great, no lethargy whatsoever, no aggression, maybe mild irritation at times but it passes quickly.

I thought I would lose my sex drive somewhat, but so far it hasn`t happened. In fact, I`ve been hornier that I would normally be (which is nice..).

I will post more info as the cycle progresses.
Any update?

rogermoore

Awards
Any update?
I am a couple of days from the end of the cycle. So far my weight has increased almost 9 pounds. I`ve experienced very few side effects (but still some).

I will give you a more detailed review when I`m done and have more time.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
I am a couple of days from the end of the cycle. So far my weight has increased almost 9 pounds. I`ve experienced very few side effects (but still some).

I will give you a more detailed review when I`m done and have more time.
I'd also like to know what your running for PCT. Thx.

rogermoore

Awards
Ok, here is the review of the cycle.

I`ve been training about 6 years and gained about 40 lbs, mostly naturally (I`m 72,3 inches tall, now weighing 191,6 lbs) . I`ve done a couple of cycles with real gear, but those have been during dieting to prevent muscle loss. So, I wouldn`t call myself a hardcore user and this is my first experience with prohormones.

Supplements used during the cycle:

Optimum Opti Men
Optimum Fish Oil
Bulk BCAA caps
Dymatize ISO 100 (+ carbs after training)
MRM Driven before training
Dymatize Mega Milk before bed. I usually use micellar casein but I thought I could use the extra calories.
AST NAC, IDS Anti Aromatase during cycle (contains also milk thistle)
Occasional protein bars

I ate clean and tried to keep my calories at least 500 over maintenance. I cheat moderatly on weekends but I also do cardio first thing in the morning on weekends.

I used Max Lmg 3 caps / day ( 1 bottle) and M5AA 3 caps per day on training days. However, I had to stop using M5AA on the third week since it started giving me slight pains in the lower stomach. Is suppose it was my prostate since the pains disappeared after discontinuing the product. It seems that I can use M5AA as an occasional training booster but not continuosly (as in a cycle).

I felt great during the whole cycle, no lethargy, no loss of sex drive, no feeling of shut down (at least my balls were hanging big and low, if that interests anyone...) Only side effects were oily skin, a few zits and occasional headaches during the end of the cycle, because of maybe higher bp...?. I experienced steady strength increase, it was nothing dramatic but still very noticeable. I was able to increase reps and/or weight in every exercise.

I gained about 7 pounds which all seem to be muscle. When I look in the mirror I look tighter, more veiny and defined. Only my face seems to be a bit bloated, but I have a round face and it is a bit difficult to really judge. When I say to my wife that my face is bloated she doesn`t notice it. I haven`t measured my bodyfat, but i assume it has lowered somewhat. I would guess that I `m somewhere around 10-12 %.

For PCT I have Rebound XT, clomid and SAN BLAZE.

All in all this was a very positive experience. I´ve been thinking about doing a cycle with Max Lmg and Emax, maybe starting after christmas holidays.

Is there anything else you would like to know ?

JonasDavidsson

Awards
Ok, here is the review of the cycle.

I`ve been training about 6 years and gained about 40 lbs, mostly naturally (I`m 72,3 inches tall, now weighing 191,6 lbs) . I`ve done a couple of cycles with real gear, but those have been during dieting to prevent muscle loss. So, I wouldn`t call myself a hardcore user and this is my first experience with prohormones.

Supplements used during the cycle:

Optimum Opti Men
Optimum Fish Oil
Bulk BCAA caps
Dymatize ISO 100 (+ carbs after training)
MRM Driven before training
Dymatize Mega Milk before bed. I usually use micellar casein but I thought I could use the extra calories.
AST NAC, IDS Anti Aromatase during cycle (contains also milk thistle)
Occasional protein bars

I ate clean and tried to keep my calories at least 500 over maintenance. I cheat moderatly on weekends but I also do cardio first thing in the morning on weekends.

I used Max Lmg 3 caps / day ( 1 bottle) and M5AA 3 caps per day on training days. However, I had to stop using M5AA on the third week since it started giving me slight pains in the lower stomach. Is suppose it was my prostate since the pains disappeared after discontinuing the product. It seems that I can use M5AA as an occasional training booster but not continuosly (as in a cycle).

I felt great during the whole cycle, no lethargy, no loss of sex drive, no feeling of shut down (at least my balls were hanging big and low, if that interests anyone...) Only side effects were oily skin, a few zits and occasional headaches during the end of the cycle, because of maybe higher bp...?. I experienced steady strength increase, it was nothing dramatic but still very noticeable. I was able to increase reps and/or weight in every exercise.

I gained about 7 pounds which all seem to be muscle. When I look in the mirror I look tighter, more veiny and defined. Only my face seems to be a bit bloated, but I have a round face and it is a bit difficult to really judge. When I say to my wife that my face is bloated she doesn`t notice it. I haven`t measured my bodyfat, but i assume it has lowered somewhat. I would guess that I `m somewhere around 10-12 %.

For PCT I have Rebound XT, clomid and SAN BLAZE.

All in all this was a very positive experience. I´ve been thinking about doing a cycle with Max Lmg and Emax, maybe starting after christmas holidays.

Is there anything else you would like to know ?
do you experienced any hardening effect ore what was your results of the m5aa?

rogermoore

Awards
Nice cycle! Was it only 4 weeks long?
Yes, about 4 weeks. I had a short but violent flu in the end of the second week and I didn`t use anything but normal food and lots of vitamin C during that time (4 days).

Also, I had no idea whatsoever how my body would respond to prohormones and what kind of side effects to expect (or which of the known side effects) and therefore I chose to do only a 4 week cycle.

I would say that the hardening effect was mainly because of Max Lmg because I dosed M5AA vary moderately and eventually had to stop alltogether.

handzilla

Awards
  • Established
Yes, about 4 weeks. I had a short but violent flu in the end of the second week and I didn`t use anything but normal food and lots of vitamin C during that time (4 days).

Also, I had no idea whatsoever how my body would respond to prohormones and what kind of side effects to expect (or which of the known side effects) and therefore I chose to do only a 4 week cycle.

I would say that the hardening effect was mainly because of Max Lmg because I dosed M5AA vary moderately and eventually had to stop alltogether.
How's PCT coming, and how well are you holding onto your gains?

rogermoore

Awards
How's PCT coming, and how well are you holding onto your gains?
It seems that I`ve kept all my gains so far. I started to use Universal Storm almost immediately after the cycle ended, so it may have something to do with it. Sex drive is pretty much normal, no problems there.

So I would say PCT it going as planned.

ReboundXT has caused some MAJOR zits on my back and shoulders but luckily not too many. My wife knows what I am doing and approves it, but even she was surprised about the size of those pimples ;)

By the way, I ordered Universal`s Shock Therapy out of curiosity. I might do a mini review after I`ve tried it. I`ve been using MRM Driven so far and I think it is a good product.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 0
Anabolics 6
Kristopher Cycle Logs 78
Anabolics 7
Cycle Logs 14