Looking for some advice

gabriel

Awards
Hey all.
I hurt my shoulder at the end of Oct last year. I have been off weights and cardio ever since untill late.
My shoulder is doing much better and im working out with extreamly light weights to help get the motion back in to it.
I couldnt even do a push up. Hurt to do really anything that involved my arm movment..
no comment needed for you sicko's out there ;) thats forarms not shoulder

Anyway. I am in a new job for the next few months on loan from my old position and they have a little gym thing here, well just 1 universal machine which i have used a few times latly and where they are isolated movments its sooo easy on my shoulder.

Lets just say since i got hurt i had no intrest in doing cardio and have gained a few lbs as well. For the past few weeks i;ve tried to get my diet in check for the most part. Pop almost gone, sweets for the most part. (1st annversary cake).
I have a good stock pile of PH's and have done a few cycs in the past. In fact i was just doing my PCT when i got hurt. But I'm sort of worried some will be spoiled with in the normal 3yrs. When i move soon i'm going to get a deep freeze and seal a good bit up and put in there to keep a lot longer. but again thats getting off the main topic.

I have a few bottles of Mythyl-Rage (methyl-DHT), and i have taken a few pills. (3-4) EOD for the past week to help me gain a bit of strength to help my shoulder in healing and getting the blood into it to heal faster. Am i just wasting my time on this or should i continue? I have some, no, a good bit of fat i want to lose before my shoulder is 100% healed and i can do a real cyc of Ph's maybe by winter. I dont want to risk screwing up my shoulder again.

well thats about it.

thanks

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Just my opinion but I wouldn't use anything that might increase your muscle strength a lot faster than your connective tissue strength. The extra intensity from the M5-aa might cause this, I don't really know, just speculation.
I'd go for gradual increases in your workouts and maybe some joint support supps.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
No, I think that's good advice OldGuy. M5-AA or any DHT based compound is mostly good for strength..not mass or size.

For healing you'd want a nadrolone based product..but they're all illegal now so one can't condone it. :rolleyes:

gabriel

Awards
Ok. thanks guys, I'll stop it today then..
ok the nadrolone is illegal now. but if one could go back in time and find it :think:
what would the name of a product be in that time.. oh say.. 10 months ago

edit: i am also taking other things like multi's glucosamine.

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Ok. thanks guys, I'll stop it today then..
ok the nadrolone is illegal now. but if one could go back in time and find it :think:
what would the name of a product be in that time.. oh say.. 10 months ago

edit: i am also taking other things like multi's glucosamine.
Ok its only a name right?
M4OHN or Deca maybe...
The rest is up to you Bro.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Sounds good.

Gabriel you might also want to REALLY slow down the speed of your reps. Then you wont be able to lift much weight. I have done this before and never lost any strenghth but it sure helped when I had an injury.

CROWLER

gabriel

Awards
oldguy: gotcha.

crowler: how do you mean slow down on my reps? I'm going slow now. taking it nice and easy. I'm just doing it with light weights.
maybe im confused at what you mean by that?
I haven't touched any weights since last Oct :(, except one of those band things for injurys..

ThaBlitz

Awards
MOHN is what your lookin for. Try some cisscus its supposed to be good for the joints.

gabriel

Awards
MOHN? for helping build a little bit of strength and lose some fat? what dose do you suggest for that.. I can assume low.

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
Dosing is somewhat contentious but 10-15 mgs seems to work well. I've never gotten much additional benefit beyond that range.

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude check out Cissus RX from board sponsors, synergy muscle forum

Works wonders with injurys

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I'll try with nutraceuticals first.

-glucosamine/chronidotin/msn
-celadrin
-cissus

After a month or if u havent got much (and i doubt) you may consider the dark side (nandrolone and GH).

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
oldguy: gotcha.

crowler: how do you mean slow down on my reps? I'm going slow now. taking it nice and easy. I'm just doing it with light weights.
maybe im confused at what you mean by that?
I haven't touched any weights since last Oct :(, except one of those band things for injurys..

You could try to make your body feel the weight even if it is light. Let's say you are using a 15lbs dumbell just curl it up SLOW then down SLOW> You still are careful with your injuries or lack of having worked out and you still get in a good workout.

I have done this and was VERY suprised and pleased when my injury got better than I had lost VERY little in the way of strength.

CROWLER