Time on SD

MPFit

MPFit

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering what the people here at the forums would consider the longest time to cycle Superdrol. I've been thinking about a 6 week stack with 1,4 ad-ione and wanted to run SD the entire time. I see most people running SD for at most 4 or 3 weeks... I just want to know if a 6 week cycle of SD is not recommended for any reasons Thanx

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Please do a search we have discussed this a few times

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
hopefully somebody answers you bro. I asked this question about a week ago and didn't really get anything. I also did a search before i asked, i found alot of info on SD, but nothing specifically about the longest period you could run it

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
the law of diminishing returns kicks in on SD after 3 weeks in my experience. I'd suggest no less than 2, no more than 4. Then I'd switch to something else to complete a longer cycle.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the 1,4 needs to be ran for 6wks but I agree with milwood on sd.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The general rule is to restrict methyls to 2-6 weeks depending upon the toxicity. SD falls between m1t and m4ohn so 4 weeks max is reasonable. Some guys posted very screwed up lipids at the 3 week mark.

StanChampion

StanChampion

Awards
  • Established
I did a six week solo SD cycle and it was great. I was calroie deficient and still gained about 14lbs.

20mg/day

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
the law of diminishing returns kicks in on SD after 3 weeks in my experience. I'd suggest no less than 2, no more than 4. Then I'd switch to something else to complete a longer cycle.
This is true for me as well. Also, by three weeks usually the cramping starts to be a bitch so I have to stop.