finasteride and tren
- 07-28-2005, 09:01 PM
- 07-28-2005, 09:16 PM
Originally Posted by Tad50
- 07-29-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Brennon
if you have the MPB gene and you use tren, expect some loss. only POSSIBLE way to prevent SOME of it is with spiro or fluridil, as they are anti-androgens, and not DHT-specific.
07-29-2005, 01:20 PM
thanx....i did a search and found some other info.
07-29-2005, 01:34 PM
This is a quote from Author L. Rea's book, Building the Perfect Beast. The quote was not in reference to tren, but to another anabolic that does not convert to DHT.Building the Perfect Beast
Finasteride did seem to posses some
receptor-site blocking qualities and therefore was helpful.
08-02-2005, 04:11 PM
well, if we think about finasteride's ability to AT LEAST block 5AR reductase from your NATURAL test being produced, then it's possible to think of finasteride as effective during a cycle with tren, but of course it would work the same on the DHT being produced off-cycle.
Similar Forum Threads
- By case04 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 0Last Post: 03-11-2009, 09:27 PM
- By Max32 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-02-2006, 09:23 AM
- By JohnnyGotJacked in forum AnabolicsReplies: 6Last Post: 03-09-2005, 07:51 AM
- By badbart in forum AnabolicsReplies: 2Last Post: 02-14-2004, 12:48 PM
- By syko in forum AnabolicsReplies: 38Last Post: 02-14-2003, 04:13 PM