Testosterone Enanthate, what brand is best?

gator0090

Awards
Just trying to see what brands some of you have used and which have worked better?Price?

size

Awards
  • Established
For enanthate Schering, organon
For cypionate UpJohn

ILoco

Awards
AP rocks. Running his Test E and dbol now. Just placed an order for his EQ to run with it.

Awards
i was told that qv is good andthe doses of 250 mg are really close to accurate

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
I popped this into another thread, but since some of the mods are here and we are on the subject of Test E... I'm going to paste it here as well (thought it was good info).

FYI

Here is the dose response of plasma total testosterone to injection of testosterone enanthate for 16 weeks:

Dose / Before / After / Change / p-value
25 mg / 593 ± 48 / 253 ± 66 / 340 ± 85 / 0.0029
50 mg / 566 ± 78 / 306 ± 58 / 260 ± 64 / 0.0037
125 mg / 553 ± 53 / 570 ± 75 / 57 ± 75 / 0.7425
300 mg / 653 ± 50 / 1,345 ± 139 / 691 ± 143 / 0.0005
600 mg / 632 ± 63 / 2,370 ± 150 / 1,737 ± 156 / 0.0001

Taken From:

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Dec;281(6):E1172-81.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men.

Bhasin S, Woodhouse L, Casaburi R, Singh AB, Bhasin D, Berman N, Chen X, Yarasheski KE, Magliano L, Dzekov C, Dzekov J, Bross R, Phillips J, Sinha-Hikim I, Shen R, Storer TW.

Awards
what test brandsare human use? i am thinkin bout making my own gear too

Shake

Awards
I believe that if one is going to use AAS then one should use products that are intended for medical usage in humans.
Im pretty sure QV knows what rats we are injecting :cheers:

size

Awards
  • Established
Im pretty sure QV knows what rats we are injecting :cheers:
You can be "pretty sure" if it makes you comfortable.
However, if you believe that a Mexican facility adheres to the same guidelines as major international pharmacuetical companies then you are naive.

Ponder this. How many infections have you read about from Upjohn cypionate? How many from QV?

Shake

Awards
However, if you believe that a Mexican facility adheres to the same guidelines as major international pharmacuetical companies then you are naive.

Ponder this. How many infections have you read about from Upjohn cypionate? How many from QV?
Im sorry , i wasnt arguing.....Upjohn definately over anything :box:

ummm can u send some my way? :wave:
:sick: its been a while since i touched some real pharm stuff...

iwannagetbig

Board Supporter
Awards
Ive never used any of their products, but I have heard a lot of positive hype about Hell Fire Labs.

size

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry , i wasnt arguing.....Upjohn definately over anything :box:
i did not think you were arguing, but rather I was just encouraging thought about the difference between products.

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
the price of pharma-grade is really high though.

anyone here homebrew or use homebrews?

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
sesso.. be very careful please with you posts..
as for homebrewing... we have a great couple of articles in the conversion section..

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
^^^ yeah bro...i was just asking if anyone else uses homebrews. sounded like something else was being implied from your post.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I like Delatestryl, but it's expensive. Size is right about Depo too, good cyp.

cry0smate

cry0smate

The Chosen One
Awards
Ive never used any of their products, but I have heard a lot of positive hype about Hell Fire Labs.
That's what I"m using. LOVE IT... I haven't tried their E yet, I'm using their Prop.

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
i used qv enan at 500mg/wk for 10 weeks and qv prop for 3 weeks at 100mg/eod and i got stronger, but not much size, and also i lost all gains after the cycle. some of the injections left bruises. i guess it just depends on your body. only brands i use anymore are thailand british dragon, hanil miro depo, han kuk, and organon.

Awards
if u got bruises its not from the qv. were you eating enough?

Nate Dawg

Awards
  • Established

Exactly, if you can't drink the water in mexico, why would you want to inject something from mexico!! lol

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Exactly, if you can't drink the water in mexico, why would you want to inject something from mexico!! lol
Your very right, don't get generic injectables from Mexico. The band name stuff (like Primo) is OK though. I'd rather do US Vet gear, tighter standards and testing integrity. You'd be surprised how good the aminals have it here!