Creatine - First cycle, Test E only - AnabolicMinds.com

Creatine - First cycle, Test E only

1. New Member

Creatine - First cycle, Test E only

I've heard multiple things. Should I continue taking creatine during my Test E cycle?

I've head 'no bloat will be out of controll if you do' and 'yes, it will aid in muscle gains'.

Note, this is my first cycle.

2. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by mikeblasting
    I've heard multiple things. Should I continue taking creatine during my Test E cycle?

I've head 'no bloat will be out of controll if you do' and 'yes, it will aid in muscle gains'.

Note, this is my first cycle.
    I never noticed a bloating problem when I used it myself, but then i am fat too. They say it helps keep cholesterol in check though. I read somewhere that while on steroids you should double your creatine intake because of increased usage or something like that. I think it was something Bryan Haycock wrote about but I can't remember for sure.
  3. New Member

^^ interesting

I'm on Test Cyp 200mg/week right now (HRT) and I'm not experiencing any bloat. So I may continue usage. I doubt I'll double it tho. lol
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

^^ interesting

I'm on Test Cyp 200mg/week right now (HRT) and I'm not experiencing any bloat. So I may continue usage. I doubt I'll double it tho. lol
    HRT, eh? Sorry for the O/T, but can I pick your brain about your HRT???

How long have you been on?
    How are blood tests?

Would be good for starters WE need to get all of the boards HRT patients in one thread and start giving us the feedback...that would be awesome
  5. Professional Member

The creatine will only help your gains so I would def take it, especially while on AAS.
  6. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by kwyckemynd00
    HRT, eh? Sorry for the O/T, but can I pick your brain about your HRT???

How long have you been on?
    How are blood tests?

Would be good for starters WE need to get all of the boards HRT patients in one thread and start giving us the feedback...that would be awesome
    I've been T deficient my entire life and started HRT in March. My blood tests are great. I'm in the upper quartile of 'normal' T ranges, and I could run through solid steel if I wanted. I wont ever go back to what life was like before Testosterone... ever.
  7. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by jminis
    The creatine will only help your gains so I would def take it, especially while on AAS.
    Cool... thanks, bro.
  8. New Member

i have never used anything besides cell-tech when ON and i could tell a small difference but what I do notice the major difference is during PCT...I just use bulk CEE during PCT and i find it help retain a lot of the strength gained while ON.

I would say use the creatine while cause as jiminis said it can only help...i would just bump for CEE usage during PCT also along with phosphatyldilserine.

regards,
    COTC
  9. USA HOCKEY

I've been T deficient my entire life and started HRT in March. My blood tests are great. I'm in the upper quartile of 'normal' T ranges, and I could run through solid steel if I wanted. I wont ever go back to what life was like before Testosterone... ever.
    thanks for the feedback mike,
    kwycke and I want to pick your brain... we are jealous

how suppressed are you - or does your protocol include HCG (most don't)?

thanks bro

make sure you are getting at least a gallon of water a day with the creatine and AAS. At least!
    My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
    hair loss from steroids dot com
  10. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by CEDeoudes59
    thanks for the feedback mike,
    kwycke and I want to pick your brain... we are jealous

how suppressed are you - or does your protocol include HCG (most don't)?

thanks bro

make sure you are getting at least a gallon of water a day with the creatine and AAS. At least!
    No problem, bro.

I can't really answer your question about how suppressed I am. I know that some Dr's in the UK are using testosterone as a form of male contraceptive (because it suppresses FSH, effectively lowering sperm production), and nearly 80% of the men bounced back naturally without SERMS or hCG after being 'on' for an extensive amount of time (2 or more years). I wish I could produce a study, but I've been looking for it ever since I found it. Sorry.

My protocol doesn't include hCG, but if I weren't playing with supraphysiological levels of testosterone at times, I would incorporate it (the bloodtests to tune your protocol can get expensive, even with just a co-pay). I do, however plan on using hCG later down the road.

From what I've read tho, Test/hCG will make you feel even better than just straight Test (which is hard for me to comprehend because I feel like a superhero).
  11. USA HOCKEY

interesting, thanks for the info.

I'm currently on 750mg of Test (not for HRT ) and 600mg EQ but I don't quite feel like superman. Sometimes I do, but I'm somewhat lethargic at times. My face would be like the Remax balloon if it wasn't for this Armidex.

what side effect have you seen? none (since you don't actually feel suppressed)?
  12. New Member

Well.. since I've never had sufficient T levels, puberty was pretty weak for me. So I'm just now getting body/facial hair. My voice has gotten deeper, etc. Acne is flared alittle (I'm on minocycline, antibiotic). But I do constantly feel better.. but this is in comparison with what life was like prior to my protocol.
  13. USA HOCKEY

that's awesome man. The miracles of science.

How long have you been on HRT?

kwycke and i probably are going to hit you with more questions if you don't mind. We will help you with your cycle - ANY questions - post them on here and we'll get answer or get you answers asap.
  14. New Member

that's awesome man. The miracles of science.

How long have you been on HRT?

kwycke and i probably are going to hit you with more questions if you don't mind. We will help you with your cycle - ANY questions - post them on here and we'll get answer or get you answers asap.
    Been on since March. Science IS great! lol

Feel free to ask me questions, bro... I'll answer any I can. I think the bros over at MesoRX are more qualified for the job, tho.

http://forum.mesomorphosis.com

BTW.. they look down on using steroids for athletic performance enhancement.
  15. USA HOCKEY

I always ask the question to HRT bros: do you have any regrets?
    I know you do not.

How is your HRT dose for keeping lean?

I'm currently running 750mg test E, and eating/gaining big - and staying somewhat lean. I could imagine if I dropped the carbs and calories I'd start to lean out (recomposition).

Also, I recently met someone who is running 250mg for HRT. 16 months ago, he was 160lbs. Now he is 5-11 235, at 7%BF 19"arms. Unreal. 2 cycles in those 16months, in addition to the HRT. He stays lean as hell. He isn't old enough to drink yet either his progress is remarkable.
  16. Registered User
    Stats
    5'10"   lbs.

Thx for the update and congratulations
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

Creatine can keep your muscle size during PCT.
  18. Board Supporter

I personally wouldn't use creatine on a first test cycle if you haven't used high doses before. I'd want to feel the pump and cell volumization from test and know it was all from test. Also creatine tend to bloat and dehydrate me a litte as well as causing cramps. Maybe it doesn't affect you this way at all.
  19. New Member

Talking

I always ask the question to HRT bros: do you have any regrets?
    I know you do not.

How is your HRT dose for keeping lean?

I'm currently running 750mg test E, and eating/gaining big - and staying somewhat lean. I could imagine if I dropped the carbs and calories I'd start to lean out (recomposition).

Also, I recently met someone who is running 250mg for HRT. 16 months ago, he was 160lbs. Now he is 5-11 235, at 7%BF 19"arms. Unreal. 2 cycles in those 16months, in addition to the HRT. He stays lean as hell. He isn't old enough to drink yet either his progress is remarkable.
    I've dropped nearly 3.5% body fat at 200mg Test Cyp /weekly since March. I've hardened up quite a bit. Strength is still slowly increasing. I was pushing 100 pound dbells for 3 sets of 8... now I'm pushing 125 pound db's (flat bench) for 3 sets of 10.

So I'm loosing fat and gaining muscle (which I've never been able to do simultaneously).
  20. USA HOCKEY

beautiful
  21. USA HOCKEY

Here is the dose response of plasma total testosterone to injection of testosterone enanthate for 16 weeks:

Dose / Before / After / Change / p-value
    25 mg / 593 ± 48 / 253 ± 66 / 340 ± 85 / 0.0029
    50 mg / 566 ± 78 / 306 ± 58 / 260 ± 64 / 0.0037
    125 mg / 553 ± 53 / 570 ± 75 / 57 ± 75 / 0.7425
    300 mg / 653 ± 50 / 1,345 ± 139 / 691 ± 143 / 0.0005
    600 mg / 632 ± 63 / 2,370 ± 150 / 1,737 ± 156 / 0.0001

Taken From:

Am J Physiol Endocrinol Metab. 2001 Dec;281(6):E1172-81.

Testosterone dose-response relationships in healthy young men.

Bhasin S, Woodhouse L, Casaburi R, Singh AB, Bhasin D, Berman N, Chen X, Yarasheski KE, Magliano L, Dzekov C, Dzekov J, Bross R, Phillips J, Sinha-Hikim I, Shen R, Storer TW.

Similar Forum Threads

1. FIRST CYCLE- test e only, help a newb
    By BeastMode13 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 44
    Last Post: 03-22-2014, 09:29 PM
  2. First cycle, Test E only. Opinions?
    By JPen in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 02-10-2013, 04:01 AM
  3. First cycle test e only