Maybe a stupid question, but.........
- 07-27-2005, 08:48 PM
- 07-28-2005, 12:49 AM
You certainly can but some may say that you might diminish fenu's potential role in PCT after the cycle...sort of like HCG use while on or during PCT only.
I'd go for it as it's probably pretty harmless either way.
- 07-28-2005, 08:07 PM
Well I have nolva and Rebound for PCT, so that's why I was thinking of taking fenu on-cycle. I'll give it a shot, thanks!
07-28-2005, 09:10 PM
You could also try Rebound during the cycle as well. It is possible that ATD may help prevent some shutdown. I think a study was posted in one of ALRI's "The Core" magazine showing that there was only a 33% decrease in LH/FSH when it was taken with methyltestosterone.
07-28-2005, 09:33 PM
ALRIs believes ATD is comparable to HCG if not better. Whether it would work like Swale's protocol (on cycle) is not determined yet...
My Little Site about Hair Loss & Anabolics-
hair loss from steroids dot com
Similar Forum Threads
- By rocky025 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 11Last Post: 05-11-2008, 01:58 PM
- By Indiana Jones in forum AnabolicsReplies: 7Last Post: 03-19-2008, 10:23 AM
- By Turk in forum SupplementsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-26-2007, 09:54 PM
- By CF10 in forum Male Anti-Aging MedicineReplies: 8Last Post: 09-26-2007, 08:03 PM
- By mixedup in forum Weight LossReplies: 7Last Post: 06-09-2006, 11:29 AM