Bacteriostatic Water Question

Brennon

Awards
I received some HCG the other day that I need to reconstitute. I've had some bac water for a few months sitting in a sealed vial. I had heard if mentioned somewhere else that Bac water can go "bad". Is this the case? Will I need to get some new bac water to reconstitute my HCG?

Habanero

Awards
I received some HCG the other day that I need to reconstitute. I've had some bac water for a few months sitting in a sealed vial. I had heard if mentioned somewhere else that Bac water can go "bad". Is this the case? Will I need to get some new bac water to reconstitute my HCG?
My experience is limited to the Organon Pregnyl Brand, however, I have read threads asserting the water goes bad or one gets better results acquiring their own water. My first cycle I used the provided vial bac h2o w/out incident. For my next cycle, I plan to use Swales PCT protocal so I acquired my own bac h2o. The mfg asserts that both products are stable until reconstituted up to the lot expiration --- see link below. IMO, I'd get my own bac h2o b/c it is inexpensive and easy to obtain. This way you get piece of mind. My knowledge is limited, but I was just making the same inquiries. Hope it is helpful, good luck.

http://www.drugs.com/PDR/Pregnyl_for_Injection.html