25mg of injectable test-prop

script-pro

Awards
Im wondering on the thoughts of 25mg of test prop ED are? keep in mind that my current
goals are to simply increase strength with no weight gain.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
thats a very small dose and i'm not sure if it would do anything other than supress natural test production. is there a reason you don't want to gain any weight?

script-pro

Awards
powerlifting weight requirements. Otherwise I would go up to 100mg a day.

script-pro

Awards
not looking to purchase anything. I thought about tha though. Thanks anyway

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
weight gain is all diet though, you could cut cals and run 100mg/day. but i dunno how strong you would be on a reduced cal diet.

script-pro

Awards
Yes, don't you think it'd be too risky though? Test prop builds a pretty damn good anabolic state at 100mg ed. Im already real lean and weigh the max for my weight class so Im sort of struggling with cals as is.

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Yes, don't you think it'd be too risky though? Test prop builds a pretty damn good anabolic state at 100mg ed. Im already real lean and weigh the max for my weight class so Im sort of struggling with cals as is.

then you may want to look into halo or cheque drops. that low a level of test is not going to do much for you though.

ryanbodybuilder

Awards
  • Established
masteron at 100mg eod should be really good

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
whip up some tren ace. good for strength, low-average for weight gain. for me anyway. 75mg EOD should do the trick. say good bye to libido though.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Tren Ace.

There you go there is your answer. You could always use that little bit of test you were thinking of. MAYBE it would keep your libido up.

CROWLER

Paracelsus

Awards
I have read that the body produces less than 100mg of testosterone/week. If your test prop is accurately dosed at 25mg/mL, everyday injections would obviously produce supraphysical levels.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
If you don't mind taking something pretty liver toxic, you could go with Halo, the king of all strength enhancing AAS. Pretty much no weight gain at all from Halo.