Why nothing works for me

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Before I ask my questions I would just like to state that I know how to diet and train and looking into them definitely is not the answer.

I have taken many "sport medicines"..... everything from creatine and Arginine products to 1test, M1t, M14add, superdrol and onto some stuff I wouldnt care to mention. I have never felt ANYTHING from any of these products. I make no gains and never have any sides. Oral and transdermal products have no effect on me. It cant be diet or training for sure and I cant imagine me being a non-responder to all of the stuff I have taken. Could there be a physio reason for this? My liver functions are normal. Maybe my liver cant break down orals? I just dont get it.

Interficium

Awards
Well, there are absolute non-responders to AAS in terms of size gain. I've seen a couple of then. They still gained strength tho. Is this your case?

s.norman

Awards
  • Established
Before I ask my questions I would just like to state that I know how to diet and train and looking into them definitely is not the answer.

I have taken many "sport medicines"..... everything from creatine and Arginine products to 1test, M1t, M14add, superdrol and onto some stuff I wouldnt care to mention. I have never felt ANYTHING from any of these products. I make no gains and never have any sides. Oral and transdermal products have no effect on me. It cant be diet or training for sure and I cant imagine me being a non-responder to all of the stuff I have taken. Could there be a physio reason for this? My liver functions are normal. Maybe my liver cant break down orals? I just dont get it.
my friend has same problem. he tried lr3igf-1 and it works great for him. have you tried that yet?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

--

Seriously, why not? Just curiuos, during your cycles did you develope much fat? Are you sure you eating enough? perhaps you have an over eager metabolism. My cousin is maybe 175 pounds soaking wet and he eats 6000 cals a day. Some people are crazy like that.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not trying to be an ass....but:

I make no gains....

It cant be diet or training for sure....
if the above statements are indeed the case, then even without androgens you would make some gains...no?

Two years ago...I knew how to diet and train. Last year I knew how to diet and train. This year I knew how to diet and train. So I tell myself.

Each year I learn a bit more about it "in practical application to my individual body response through trial and error" that shows me that I am learning how to diet and train. Today "I know how to diet and train" but by the end of this season I will have learned again that I did not know everything about "how to diet and train to optimize my results"

Just my opinion...as you were :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
you have run M1,4add (~dbol), M1T, and 4-ad (i would suppose)... and not gained a single pound? have you had any bloat? did your balls notice your were supplementing with external hormones??

I mean, you must have felt 'something'

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
If diet, training, and recovery (rest, sleep) are where they should be, anyone who is not suffering from AIDS or something should make gains. Adding supplements only increases the rate of achieving gains or ultimate muscle size. If taking strong compounds like M1T did not affect anything (something I cannot fathom), there must be something seriously wrong with your diet, training, or recovery. (No offense intended.) You might want to go back to the basics and follow Body-for-LIFE by Bill Phillips to the letter for 12 weeks and then report back. :)

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
this has been vicious cycle of gaining nothing and going on PCT?

i'm trying to understand what you've done, and how you've gone about it...

marqui77

Awards
If your taking all these supplements and your not gaining weight wether its fat or muscle, you are not getting enough calories. If your bulking then you should gain a bit of fat while of bulking, if your not gaining fat or muscle, then your not eating enough.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I can gain weight and I do gain weight, just no additional weight from use. I am 5'10 and about 215. I know enough about diet to gain. Its NOT diet. If using aas and at even matienance cals, you should still feel something. I a little strength gain from m1t, but nothing from anything else. I dont gain any fat on the cycle. Even if you dont know **** about diet and you use certaim compounds your should still gain. NOTHING from Superdrol and NOTHING from m14add at up to 280mg ed.

CEDeoudes59

CEDeoudes59

USA HOCKEY
Awards
  • Established
It's surprising that you don't respond to orals. Transdermals, some people don't respond as well (or at all). I would try pinning before giving up... bypass the liver and skin.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Have you tried injectable Test?

If nothing works, my advice- quit wasting your money. Good luck in the future.

Shake

Awards
Try using some real stuff :think:

Ive seen friends blow up with shitty dets.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
i have used "real stuff" very very real stuff

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
Wow. I don't know what to say. I'd try IGF-1 too, as s.n suggested. Worth a shot!

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Sooooo, how have you gained in the past? How long have you been lifting? Obviously you have done something right to get to where you are now. Like someone else said, save yourself some money and invest in Bobo or more food. If something doesn't work for you, why would you keep going back to it.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I think you should let your AM.com buddies take a look at your diet and training :)

Also, maybe a little bit about your lifting experience.

It just makes no sense that you'd NOT respond to AAS. Also, if you're nto responding to normal doses and NOT getting sides, feel free to try taking a big dose ;)

natedogg

natedogg

Awards
  • Established
Even if you're diet/training is ****, you will still feel/see a little something from steroids. That's a simple fact.

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Okay...maybe they're not.

But, it wouldn't hurt to give us an idea.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Undertaker, I don't respond that well to a lot of things either. The thing is though, it just takes my body more time to respond. Maybe you should try a longer cycle?.

D_town

D_town

Awards
  • Established
Do you even get the unwanted sides, ie. acne, etc... To me, acne and testicular shrinkage are usually two good tell tale signs amongst others as well.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I only side I ever got was increased liver values and testicular skrinkage from m1t. I have done long cycles, longer than I even should have. For instance, and dont start flaming me for this, I cycled m1t for almost a whole month.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Well if you don't mind me asking what IS your diet like. Maybe people can help you better if we have all the factors. Maybe a thing or two could be changed.

Now I am not trying to flame you by any means bro. I do not have the best diet in the world myself. I eat pretty healthy mostly organic foods, very high protein and even higher carb diet. Don't count calories but up them when I post cycle or am trying to keep weight like right now after my hernia operation. Here is the thing I saw in the nutrition and diet board that you eat waffles and whip cream for breakfast. Not to be a jerk but I hope those are some real high protein waffles dude. Breakfast IMO if putting on weight should be more than waffles and whip cream.

Like I said I ain't the best dieter either. I am sure bobo would have a heart attack with me. But I make sure I have the bases covered without killing my health.

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Also, what body type would you call yourself? Ecto, Meso, etc?

When you say you can gain weight is it largely muscle, fat, or both?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I am a Meso. Before I started lifting I was 170 at about 13% bf about 5 years ago, then I started running but not lifting and drop to about 9% bf at 150lbs. Now I am 215. I gain more muscle while bulking than fat, but I do gain some fat.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I am a Meso. Before I started lifting I was 170 at about 13% bf about 5 years ago, then I started running but not lifting and drop to about 9% bf at 150lbs. Now I am 215. I gain more muscle while bulking than fat, but I do gain some fat.
so you do gain muscle then? I'm confused.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
There Kashi organic whole wheat waffles with fat free and zero sugar whip cream for taste. I also have 2 scoops of ON whey with 16oz of fat free milk with breakfast. It is a bout 50g of protien about 50g of carbs and about 3-5 grams of fat.

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I gain muscle, but I never gain additional muscle from "suppliments" If I take anything I dont get anything out of it, the gains I make are at the same pace as if I didnt take anything at all. For instance I gained like 2 lbs on one month of m1t. I can gain 2 lbs in a month of natural bulking and I was bulking at the time. I attributed the 2lb to my increased caloric intake.

TheCrownedOne

TheCrownedOne

Awards
  • Established
There Kashi organic whole wheat waffles with fat free and zero sugar whip cream for taste. I also have 2 scoops of ON whey with 16oz of fat free milk with breakfast. It is a bout 50g of protien about 50g of carbs and about 3-5 grams of fat.
No offence, but the irony of that statement is humorous. :hammer:

Nitrox

Nitrox

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you do quite well naturally. Have you ever had your baseline test levels checked?

Maybe you've just got the good genetics and would need a real heavy cycle to overcome diminishing returns - or have you already tried that?

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
I only side I ever got was increased liver values and testicular skrinkage from m1t. I have done long cycles, longer than I even should have. For instance, and dont start flaming me for this, I cycled m1t for almost a whole month.
That's normal, bro...

I know guys who did 50mg/day for many months. <-- yeah, now that's nutz :D

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like you do quite well naturally. Have you ever had your baseline test levels checked?

Maybe you've just got the good genetics and would need a real heavy cycle to overcome diminishing returns - or have you already tried that?
I do pretty well naturally. I have never had a my test levels checked nor have I done a real heavy cycle.

mikeblasting

Awards
I still want to know what 'real stuff' you are talking about.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I still want to know what 'real stuff' you are talking about.
Cell-Tech:lol:

Na, just messin'

It seems QUITE odd indeed. While I get insane indigestion and stomach issues with any orals, you don't have any positive response to anything!? Wow.. Sorry to hear that. Have you considered perhaps you have digestive issues or malabsorbtion? Perhaps you have an insufficient liver..? I don't really know..

TheMyth

TheMyth

RADIATE LOVER
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am just gonna bump thixs cuz I have THE EXACT SAME problem as you undertaker. I respond to no supps or any jiuce at all. Sure I get the sides like zits, testicular shrinkage and **** from juice, but no muscle gains. I gain fat just not muscle. And I get no strangth gains at all. I was told by some one that I may have bad receptors on my body and thats why nothing ever works on me.

mikeblasting

Awards
I am just gonna bump thixs cuz I have THE EXACT SAME problem as you undertaker. I respond to no supps or any jiuce at all. Sure I get the sides like zits, testicular shrinkage and **** from juice, but no muscle gains. I gain fat just not muscle. And I get no strangth gains at all. I was told by some one that I may have bad receptors on my body and thats why nothing ever works on me.
Bad receptors? I think not.

What is your diet/training like?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
guys guys, its not the diet and training. I know plenty of kids whose diet are **** and still feel something and make gains. Diet cannot explain zero growth and sides

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yes but diet and training CAN explain themyth's problems since he gets all the sides

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Thats pretty good gains in five years time. It is odd that you see no difference when "on"
How old are you Bro?

Old Guy

Old Guy

Awards
  • Established
Never mind on how old, I see 27 now.
Nitrox may have a point here. At 27 maybe you have naturally high test levels. But I'm still surprised you didn't see anythingfrom M-1-T.
What were your dosages of it?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
high, for the last week I was using 40mg ed.

SoccerGuy07

Awards
If diet, training, and recovery (rest, sleep) are where they should be, anyone who is not suffering from AIDS or something should make gains.
Just as a sidenote, steroids are used as a treatment for AIDS..they help the afflicted regain lost strength and mass...saying that people with AIDS don't make gains on steroids is ludicrous.

Undertaker, sorry to hear about your situation bro. I dont have enough knowledge to tell ya anything..but I feel for ya!

Mach .78

Mach .78

Awards
  • Established
Bring in Dr.D or Bow somebody. Maybe Arthur L. Rea can chime in.