week 1,4 andro-dione @1.6g/day + ???h

givithell

Awards
Looking for ideas on how others would stack this. My choices are
m5aa,m1t,sd,1-t trans, 4-ad trans. That just theoretically whaty i have in stock
If you have suggestions with others (legal) let me know.

6'1,201#,12%bf,5 years of lifting, several cycles and tight diet.
Been cutting for last 2 months cleaning up and waiting on bloodwork to come back.

What would you do to lean bulk?

Weeks 1-8 1,4 andro-dione @ 1.6 g/day
Now get creative.

I tried another post but not much help so hoping you guys will give me more help this go around!

givithell

Awards
I forgot to mention liver supps and proper pct will be done.
I also don''t get many side from ph/ps, guess I am a lucky one!

aequitas

aequitas

Awards
I would go with 4-ad trans most of the way through maybe 1-6 weeks. And starting weeks 1-3 with a methyl and then ending with a methyl for weeks 6-8. Starting with superdrol and ending with m5aa (or superdrol again).

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
I'd do 1-Test & 4-AD for 8 weeks, SD on weeks 1-4 and maybe a little M5AA for a pre-workout boost. No need to take lots of stuff IMO, that should be good enough

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd do 1-Test & 4-AD for 8 weeks, SD on weeks 1-4 and maybe a little M5AA for a pre-workout boost. No need to take lots of stuff IMO, that should be good enough
I like this and will be running something quite similar.
What would you do to lean bulk?

Weeks 1-8 1,4 andro-dione @ 1.6 g/day
you could drop out the 4AD and run it with the 1,4 instead. 1-1.2g would be sufficient from my experience. diet will determine lean or fat bulk

givithell

Awards
I forgot to mention I will be running 50mg m5aa per day with this.

givithell

Awards
Dr.D,Deuosedes or Strategos help!!!!

I have x amount of M5AA. Should I start at a 100mg/day and work my way down to 20 mg/day

while I get to end of cycle? Or should I even go down as low as 0 mg/day aat cycle end? I will have nolva on
hand for any gyno flare ups, but should I use it for PCT or will Clomid work better? I want this to be a dry bulk, but get conflicting
advice on PCT.

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
NO need to taper M5AA. IF you are looking for a "dry bulk", you definitely do not want to use 4AD. That said, you can nix the M1t as well since lethargy will absolutely kill you. I would use the 1,4 at 1-1.5G/day and the M5AA at 80mg (40AM and 40PM) and maybe throw in some TD test. If you want to get crazy, you can jumpstart with SD for 2 weeks (or just run it for 4), but SD actually puts water on me. So you would want to have about 2 weeks post SD with the drier compounds to really see some leaning benefit.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
SD 1-3
1,4 1-8
M5 6-8 (watch your hairline!)

shouldnt hit your libido too hard to worry much about having test. maybe run a low dose 4-ad (with formestane, perhaps) if you notice limp dick.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Here's what I would do:
Weeks 1-8: 1-T + 4AD dermal
Weeks 1-8: 1,4 oral @ your dose
Weeks 5-8: M5AA
If it looks too wet drop the 4AD or the 1,4. From what I remember the 1,4 takes a while to kick in, perhaps even longer than the dermal.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Here's what I would do:
Weeks 1-8: 1-T + 4AD dermal
Weeks 1-8: 1,4 oral @ your dose
Weeks 5-8: M5AA
If it looks too wet drop the 4AD or the 1,4. From what I remember the 1,4 takes a while to kick in, perhaps even longer than the dermal.
1-T is pretty wet IME. not the hardest gains i ever got. but it will put more size on you than anything else in this group.

givithell

Awards
Looks like most would run the M5AA at the end of cycle. I only have

enough 1-t trans for 4 weeks. (2 bottles). I have enough 1,4 to run 1.6g/day
in 8 weeks (3 bottles). Think I will jump start on week 1-3 w/ SD then run the
1-t trans weeks 4-8. I want to try and save my 4-ad for later when I do another
m1t cycle. Just thought I would keep the 4-ad around for low doses in case of lethargy.

I am not prone to hair loss, hell **** is thick as hell and pretty damn long!!!!!!!! Never
had any probs in past. Cycle starts Sept. 1, after I make my test tube baby!!!! Been clean for
>6 months and want to get the most out of this cycle that I can. I REALLY appreciate all the input.

I will run a log when it starts, hell I really like 1,4 and it's still legal. Just wish I could find more M5AA.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Looks like most would run the M5AA at the end of cycle. I only have

enough 1-t trans for 4 weeks. (2 bottles). I have enough 1,4 to run 1.6g/day
in 8 weeks (3 bottles). Think I will jump start on week 1-3 w/ SD then run the
1-t trans weeks 4-8. I want to try and save my 4-ad for later when I do another
m1t cycle. Just thought I would keep the 4-ad around for low doses in case of lethargy.
that 1-T will kill your libido, just so you know. and superdrol w/o test has shown to cause problems in a fair share of users.

i'd run a lower dose 1-T for 6 weeks.