week 1,4 andro-dione @1.6g/day + ???h

  1. week 1,4 andro-dione @1.6g/day + ???h


    Looking for ideas on how others would stack this. My choices are
    m5aa,m1t,sd,1-t trans, 4-ad trans. That just theoretically whaty i have in stock
    If you have suggestions with others (legal) let me know.

    6'1,201#,12%bf,5 years of lifting, several cycles and tight diet.
    Been cutting for last 2 months cleaning up and waiting on bloodwork to come back.

    What would you do to lean bulk?

    Weeks 1-8 1,4 andro-dione @ 1.6 g/day
    Now get creative.

    I tried another post but not much help so hoping you guys will give me more help this go around!


  2. I forgot to mention liver supps and proper pct will be done.
    I also don''t get many side from ph/ps, guess I am a lucky one!
    •   
       


  3. I would go with 4-ad trans most of the way through maybe 1-6 weeks. And starting weeks 1-3 with a methyl and then ending with a methyl for weeks 6-8. Starting with superdrol and ending with m5aa (or superdrol again).

  4. I'd do 1-Test & 4-AD for 8 weeks, SD on weeks 1-4 and maybe a little M5AA for a pre-workout boost. No need to take lots of stuff IMO, that should be good enough
  5. Unbreakable
    David Dunn's Avatar

    Quote Originally Posted by Iron Warrior
    I'd do 1-Test & 4-AD for 8 weeks, SD on weeks 1-4 and maybe a little M5AA for a pre-workout boost. No need to take lots of stuff IMO, that should be good enough
    I like this and will be running something quite similar.
    Quote Originally Posted by givithell
    What would you do to lean bulk?

    Weeks 1-8 1,4 andro-dione @ 1.6 g/day
    you could drop out the 4AD and run it with the 1,4 instead. 1-1.2g would be sufficient from my experience. diet will determine lean or fat bulk
    All my life I've never stopped to worry 'bout a thing,
    Open up and shout it out, an' never try to sing,
    Wondering if I've done it wrong,
    Will this depression last for long, wont you tell me,
    Where have all the good times gone.
    •   
       


  6. I forgot to mention I will be running 50mg m5aa per day with this.
  7. Dr.D,Deuosedes or Strategos help!!!!


    I have x amount of M5AA. Should I start at a 100mg/day and work my way down to 20 mg/day

    while I get to end of cycle? Or should I even go down as low as 0 mg/day aat cycle end? I will have nolva on
    hand for any gyno flare ups, but should I use it for PCT or will Clomid work better? I want this to be a dry bulk, but get conflicting
    advice on PCT.

  8. NO need to taper M5AA. IF you are looking for a "dry bulk", you definitely do not want to use 4AD. That said, you can nix the M1t as well since lethargy will absolutely kill you. I would use the 1,4 at 1-1.5G/day and the M5AA at 80mg (40AM and 40PM) and maybe throw in some TD test. If you want to get crazy, you can jumpstart with SD for 2 weeks (or just run it for 4), but SD actually puts water on me. So you would want to have about 2 weeks post SD with the drier compounds to really see some leaning benefit.

  9. SD 1-3
    1,4 1-8
    M5 6-8 (watch your hairline!)

    shouldnt hit your libido too hard to worry much about having test. maybe run a low dose 4-ad (with formestane, perhaps) if you notice limp dick.

  10. Here's what I would do:
    Weeks 1-8: 1-T + 4AD dermal
    Weeks 1-8: 1,4 oral @ your dose
    Weeks 5-8: M5AA
    If it looks too wet drop the 4AD or the 1,4. From what I remember the 1,4 takes a while to kick in, perhaps even longer than the dermal.

  11. Quote Originally Posted by silverSurfer
    Here's what I would do:
    Weeks 1-8: 1-T + 4AD dermal
    Weeks 1-8: 1,4 oral @ your dose
    Weeks 5-8: M5AA
    If it looks too wet drop the 4AD or the 1,4. From what I remember the 1,4 takes a while to kick in, perhaps even longer than the dermal.
    1-T is pretty wet IME. not the hardest gains i ever got. but it will put more size on you than anything else in this group.

  12. Looks like most would run the M5AA at the end of cycle. I only have

    enough 1-t trans for 4 weeks. (2 bottles). I have enough 1,4 to run 1.6g/day
    in 8 weeks (3 bottles). Think I will jump start on week 1-3 w/ SD then run the
    1-t trans weeks 4-8. I want to try and save my 4-ad for later when I do another
    m1t cycle. Just thought I would keep the 4-ad around for low doses in case of lethargy.

    I am not prone to hair loss, hell **** is thick as hell and pretty damn long!!!!!!!! Never
    had any probs in past. Cycle starts Sept. 1, after I make my test tube baby!!!! Been clean for
    >6 months and want to get the most out of this cycle that I can. I REALLY appreciate all the input.

    I will run a log when it starts, hell I really like 1,4 and it's still legal. Just wish I could find more M5AA.

  13. Quote Originally Posted by givithell
    Looks like most would run the M5AA at the end of cycle. I only have

    enough 1-t trans for 4 weeks. (2 bottles). I have enough 1,4 to run 1.6g/day
    in 8 weeks (3 bottles). Think I will jump start on week 1-3 w/ SD then run the
    1-t trans weeks 4-8. I want to try and save my 4-ad for later when I do another
    m1t cycle. Just thought I would keep the 4-ad around for low doses in case of lethargy.
    that 1-T will kill your libido, just so you know. and superdrol w/o test has shown to cause problems in a fair share of users.

    i'd run a lower dose 1-T for 6 weeks.
  •   

      
     

Similar Forum Threads

  1. planning 8 week run; 3x 1 Aplha or 4x 1 Andro per day?
    By Got2bStrong in forum Finaflex-Redefine Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 12:28 AM
  2. Should I do 8 weeks of 1-andro?? OPINIONS!
    By them0dster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 08:03 PM
  3. Replies: 67
    Last Post: 12-17-2004, 12:33 AM
  4. Andro @ 8 weeks?
    By Warhead_321 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 05-24-2004, 10:17 PM
  5. GVT only 4 days /week ????
    By curt2go in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 02:54 PM
Log in
Log in