400 mg. enan.

Gbart

Awards
i have access to 400 mg. /ml. enanthate and was wondering since most of the guys ive talked to recommend pinning twice a week on test, would i want to inject 1/2 a cc of enan. twice weekly or just once if i was just gonna go 400 mg.?? thanks for any replys

size

Awards
  • Established
Inject .75ml twice weekly. you may want to add some sterile oil to each injection also since it is such a high concentration

Gbart

Awards
this is my first cycle so what would happen if i were to just inject just a little more painful? thanks for the awesome quick replys size.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
this is my first cycle so what would happen if i were to just inject just a little more painful? thanks for the awesome quick replys size.
Be prepared for this stuff to really hurt.. if its your first cycle, I'd opt for something more standard (250mg/ml). Otherwise for sure you going to be a wanting to dilute it down, which is just an extra aggravation. I'd perfer the less painful easier method.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not to steal this thread but my enan. is 300 mg/ml also first cycle would I need to dillute mine as well or could I just do it in one shot a week.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Not to steal this thread but my enan. is 300 mg/ml also first cycle would I need to dillute mine as well or could I just do it in one shot a week.
300mg may or may not be very painful.. some people can't handle 250mg/ml that well..

First shot is usually the most painful, with the most inflamation. Just to be safe, you may want to split your first day up into 2 shots.. it should give you a good idea of what to expect from a full blast... and whether or not you will want to dilute it.

:)

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Separate injection sites, correct? May be a stupid question but never even took this into consideration. Didn't think that the difference in concentration by 50 mg made all that big a deal. Thanks poobah and to anyone else that helps. Sorry again gbart.

Nullifidian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
On a positive note however, you have a lot more injection site options with high concentration stuff.

I on the otherhand don't have near as many. My first "real" cycle is going to be using Depotrone, which is Testosterone Cypionate at 200mg/2mL. Yeah, I know it's pretty dilute but it's mega cheap and 110% legit. 'Trone is made by a South African pharmaceutical company that's pretty reputable.

Plus as noted, on a positive side, the injections will be pretty much painless.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wait you were just talking about injecting into a vein in another thread? Confused.
What were you injecting before Null.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Separate injection sites, correct? May be a stupid question but never even took this into consideration. Didn't think that the difference in concentration by 50 mg made all that big a deal. Thanks poobah and to anyone else that helps. Sorry again gbart.
Yes 2 different sites, and your welcome. :)

Gbart

Awards
no problem at all guys null so even if i took .75 mg. twice weekly then it would still be pretty painful? how do i go about diluting it and one inch pins are good for delts right?

Shake

Awards
no problem at all guys null so even if i took .75 mg. twice weekly then it would still be pretty painful? how do i go about diluting it and one inch pins are good for delts right?

I dont think it'll hurt too much, only one way to find out.... :poke:

size

Awards
  • Established
1inch is fine.
To dilute, simply draw up .75mL of test and then draw .25mL of sterile oil.

Gbart

Awards
thanks a bunch guys great replys much appreciated
Gbart