Board Supporter
Awards
My buddy and I have just started the following cycle:

Wk 1-2.5 SD
Wk 2.5-5 Ergomax

We're thinking of changing to the following:

Wk 1-3 SD
Wk 4-5 M1T

Without consideration of the sides, will I see much benefit in the second cycle over the first?

Thanks for the help.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
I personally don't like the 2nd one too much... M1T at the end is going to greatly compound suppression... I'd stick with ergomax, even if the gains with M1t are better.. The difference between gains is so minute that the deeper suppression from M1t will probably cause you to lose more gains.. The Ergomax at the end is better for more permanent gains IMHO..

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
go 1-3 SD
4-6 Ergomax or

1-2 SD
3-5 Ergomax

shine the M1T

just my opinion (from experience, however...)

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
If you are going to stack, I would not recommend stacking M1T and SD at all (lipid/liver), but rather use:

Weeks 1&2 M1T
Weeks 3&4 Ergo

or

Week 1&2 SD
Week 3&4 Ergo

Just my 0.02

Im thinking that using an ATD product during cycle with the first option may be beneficial as well due to M1T's heavy natty test supression. Right now I am on my 3rd week of SD and have noticed almost no suppression, the boys are still hangin low. I think you just need to decide what kind of cycle you wish to run. M1T will promote water retention and bloat(quick weight gain), SD and Ergo wont(steady and dry gain). Best of luck, let us know what you decide.

skih00k

Board Supporter
Awards
We're probably going to do the original plan of SD followed by Ergo for either 5 or 6 weeks total.

Wish I knew more about Phera. It probably won't be available in time any way though.

SHSUStudent

Awards
Basically all you need to know is that M1T is the DEVIL... that stuff is honestly no good and not worth taking.

It's an incredibly harsh substance, in almost every aspect.