finigenx m1t SD cycle...dangerous?

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im looking to run my 3rd PH cycle but am having some difficulties with the stacking. I have run one M1t only cycle and one Finigenx/m1t cycle, both with excellent results. I have some questions and need some sound advice. The cycle i am planning would hopefully go something like this:

weeks 1-6: finigenx (basically just for firmness, libido, and lethargy prevention)
weeks 2-6: m1t 10-20mgs ED
POSSIBLE weeks 1-6: Superdrol 30 mgs ED

my one concern is running SD and m1t together. I know how harsh m1t is on the liver. In both previous cycles i ran m1t at 30mgs and the only sides i got were an itchyness in the scalp and hard HPTA shutdown, very little acne. I have some very minor pubertal gyn that actually shrinks down to normal when im on cycle so im not worried about estrogen sides. Im going to run Rebound Xt at 25mgs Ed on cycle. Post cycle is rxt tribulus zma milk thistle.

post cycle:
rxt 100 50 50 25

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Bad idea. People always address this issue here, nothing new. DO NOT STACK ORALS!

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It is my understanding that ProStan is not 17AA. If i were to replace the superdrol 30mgs ED with 75mgs ProStan ED would this yield similiar gains? Would still prefer to run the SD...damnit

tattoopierced1

m1t stacked with another methyl is just plain asking for trouble......

THE GREATEST

I'm Hungry
Awards
go with the prostan instead...I would also use SD instead of M1T...your lipids would be really trashed along with your liver if you stacked both

SanSon

Awards
Weeks 1-6 FinigenX
Weeks 1-3 Sdrol
Weeks 3-6 Stan

is what I would make with what you have

jomi822

jomi822

Banned
Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback. i think ill go with the prostanazol/m1t/finigenx stack. any other input questions or comments are welcome.

weeks 1-6: finigenx
weeks 4-6: M1t 10-20mgs ED
weeks 4-6: Prostan 75mgs ED

OldSpice

Awards
prostan at 75 mg is just a waste imo. drop the prostan, or drop of the finigenx and pick up more prostan.

redraiderdave

Awards
  • Established
thanks for the feedback. i think ill go with the prostanazol/m1t/finigenx stack. any other input questions or comments are welcome.

weeks 1-6: finigenx
weeks 4-6: M1t 10-20mgs ED
weeks 4-6: Prostan 75mgs ED
Speaking from experience, I just finished a 3 week m1t/prostan cycle. The prostan helped subside alot of the bloat and kept libido up. Once I stopped prostan I could definetly notice bloat and zero libido. It might be a good idea to continue using prostan 2 weeks after m1t. I won't be able to try this method as I flushed the rest of my m1t down the toilet. IMO would rather run SD than M1t. M1t is just some nasty **** and not worth the sides. If you run m1t I would suggest using spiro/minox/alzeicacid/nizoral throughout cycle and pct b/c week three my hair started shedding like crazy. Hope this helps.