Ergo Max / Prostaz Gyno Alert ?

umdog

Awards
Okay guys here is where I am

Week 2 of 4 week cycle consisting of the following

Weeks 1-4 Ergo Max 20mg daily
Weeks 1-4 Prostanazol 100mg daily ( I am 210lbs, have read where it is a safe amount)
Weeks 1-4 Pro-Liver (NAC and Milk Thistle)

I have on Hand: Liquid Nolvadex and Clomid.......

I had planned on using Nolvadex on PCT, but with this flare up WTF.... Should I run about 20 mg daily til end of cycle, but then what do I do on PCT. Since my Ultra Hot was Super-Backordered on me...... What should I do guys, I hate this gyno stuff, but want a proper PCT?????

ANy help will be great ?

SHSUStudent

Awards
I'm no expert, but what I've been told is to dose the nolva at 60/day until the flare up dies down and then 10-20/day for the rest of the cycle to keep it under control for the rest of your cycle.

For PCT you could still use nolva like normal. Bump it up once your cycle is done and dose just like you normally would.

Also, as far as the UH goes... there are other ATD products available. Nolvedex XT and Giant ATD come to mind. I just got two bottles from Giant for like $48 shipped I believe.

I'm sure others will have info to add. But if you are having a flare up I'd def. hit the Nolva hard and now.

What gyno symptoms are you experiencing? I'm about to run some Ergo, so I'm curious. It sure does seem like Ergo has more gyno probs than SD.

umdog

Awards
I am prone to it. I can eat a fatty meal and swear I swell up in my chest region. I am 205lbs, about 12% body fat, but damn it it flares up
I'm no expert, but what I've been told is to dose the nolva at 60/day until the flare up dies down and then 10-20/day for the rest of the cycle to keep it under control for the rest of your cycle.

For PCT you could still use nolva like normal. Bump it up once your cycle is done and dose just like you normally would.

Also, as far as the UH goes... there are other ATD products available. Nolvedex XT and Giant ATD come to mind. I just got two bottles from Giant for like $48 shipped I believe.

I'm sure others will have info to add. But if you are having a flare up I'd def. hit the Nolva hard and now.

What gyno symptoms are you experiencing? I'm about to run some Ergo, so I'm curious. It sure does seem like Ergo has more gyno probs than SD.