Are all PH's basically banned?????

Status
Not open for further replies.

JordyRoc

Awards
Are these PH's Illegal???? *Pics*

I went to this health and wellness store yesturday to see what they had going.. They actually had some pretty good deals on supplemenst.. Better than i have found online actually..

well anyways, whati was getting at is i saw a glass case full of andro's......

i even saw a botttle of something with a seringe <sp?> attached to it.....

heres some pics fo the case.... anyoen know if this **** is legal???

im not asking for any help with thsi stuff, nor am i thinking about taking any of this.. Im just curious as to wether this is legal or not and if not, how do they get away with putting this **** on teh shelves///

JordyRoc

Awards
there was just a lot of andro stuff in there. i didnt really take much time lookinbg at it but to have seringes and ****????

WHat are the things in teh pics then????

My buddy took one of the things and it was a like a littl ebag you would put in your lip that would distribute the andro in yoru body...

im just curious...

shatfield

Board Supporter
Awards
The supplements with the syringe is probably made by VPX, most of their products are in liquid form and come with an oral injector. No PHs, though.

JordyRoc

Awards
is that all legal??

whats the different from that stuff and illegal ph's???

Like i said my buddy took some of the **** and he blew up like crazy. It literally looked like he was doing some test/dbol....

shatfield

Board Supporter
Awards
The stuff in there that says 'anabolic,' 'andro,' etc. are mostly things that make your body create more testosterone whereas PHs are precursors to testosterone, which basically break down and are then immediately in your system as testosterone.

Anything that says 'andro' is probably just a marketing technique to make you think you're getting something steroid-like. Your buddy either got lucky and found something that worked really well for him, or he's working a lot harder and eating a lot more than you think he is.

freaky

Banned
Awards
They're mainly just different concoctions of vitamins and herbs. Nothing illegal about them.
They are not steroids or prohormones.

JordyRoc

Awards
The stuff in there that says 'anabolic,' 'andro,' etc. are mostly things that make your body create more testosterone whereas PHs are precursors to testosterone, which basically break down and are then immediately in your system as testosterone.

Anything that says 'andro' is probably just a marketing technique to make you think you're getting something steroid-like. Your buddy either got lucky and found something that worked really well for him, or he's working a lot harder and eating a lot more than you think he is.
the kid wasnt that serious about lifting.... Plus he drinks like a fish wether hes on or off a cycle...

I just couldnt understand how he got so big with a shitty diet and drinking relentlessly....

He said he woudl go crazy sometimes because he had that andro **** in his lip....

Status
Not open for further replies.