need a little tweeking on my stack, thank you

The Machine

Awards
Ive read threw the threads on several differnet forums and am putting together a stack from what I have learned... my wieght is 215 pounds, 9% bodyfat, Im 5'11. and 29 years old. My experience with prohormones was from about 1 year ago. I did 1-ad and 4-ad with methyl-17d extreme, and nitro gh for 6 weeks, followed with tribulus, ergofarm estro supress as directed combined with 1 tab 6-oxo as my post therapy for 4 weeks. (which worked out perfectly) The gains I earned on that were insane all around. Bench went up to 275 3 sets of 8. That stuck out in my mind because bench was always my weakspot. Unfortunatly I took about 7 months off from training and lost a lot of what I gained from that stack. I am back into the iron game 2 months, and things are going well, but Im not using supliments.

A stack Im looking at is PrimaForce Pro Liver, Turaine (cant spell it) superdrol 30 mg, and max lmg 75 mg for 6 weeks with Novedex and tribulus for post therapy for 4 weeks. Then Im thinking about waiting 2 more months before starting (I have coming in the mail) my next stack. This will be ErgoMAX LMG 20 mg, 4-AD (sci-fit) for 6 weeks with pro liver, and using the same post theropy as my first cycle.

I have ALRI Prostanazol hanging around, and was thinking of throwing that in either stack, but I dont want to walk around with bloodshot dry eyes. After reading logs I see that as a common theme. I work in the medical field, and I definantly dont need that.

Im wondering if this sounds fesable, also Im wondering if I should use max lmg in the second cycle as well, and use 4-ad in the first stack. I only have enough 4-ad for one complete 6 week cycle. I need some advice in tweeking these stacks, thank you.

I now only work weekends, so I have 5 days a week to train. I will be keeping a log threw the entire thing, and taking weekly pictures to see the results.

I know that sometimes tiredness has been an issue with these stacks, and thats why 30 minutes before I work out Ill be taking 1 capsule of Lipodrene with Ephedra.