Estrogen Levels Highest at Night?

Cardinal

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I was reading a post on raloxifene earlier and noticed that someone made the comment that estrogen levels could be highest at night.

I have gyno from Test and I notice that in the morning until mid afternoon, everything is small and tight and I noticed no puffy nipples (except when I am out in the sun sweating or am doing a special form of cardio).

But by evening/nighttime, I almost always notice increased puffiness. So my experience seems to corrolate well with estrogen being highest at night.

Do most of you take your SERM's then for that reason? I think I am going to start doing so with nolva (mid afternoon maybe). I always used to split the dose due to the shorter half life but now am reconsidering.

JonnyO`

Awards
I take all my Antis first thing in the morning ,and all my orals later in the afternoon.

Brennon

Awards
From what SWALE has said, you take a SERM / Anti-E at night as it will help prevent the conversion of test to estrogen increasing total testosterone which more closely mimics your body's natural release of test.

I'm puffier at night too, I think it's just from food and water.

ryuage

Awards
with most serms half lives it wont matter if you take it in the morning or at night