MethylD cycle, advice please

Arson

Awards
Hi,

I am looking to run a cycle starting mid september. I did originally consider doing an M1T/4AD stack but have been put off due to the fact I cant find any 4AD in UK anywhere, gone forever me thinks??!! From what ive read I cant be dealing with the M1T sides on their own. So, I am thinking about doing an MD/1T cycle instead. I not comparing MD to M1T, don’t get me wrong, I know it will give slower gains, but much leaner which is what id prefer, with little or no fat or water retention and any lathargy I might get from 1T I know is manageable having done 2 previous cycles.

I was thinking a 6 week cycle total and as I havent done MD before was thinking of starting at 5 mgs ed for week 1, see how I am with that, up it if required for week 2, then add 1T at 300mgs ed in week 3 for the last 4 weeks. Milk thistle for liver protection and will prob use Nolva for PCT.

Is this an ok cycle/stack, I have read others having tried MD/1T with no probs?? I am a little concerned though as I have read that its not a good idea to stack 1T with MD as this may lead to problems??

I have a clean diet of about 4000 cals ed consisting of 40% Carbs, 35% Protein and 25% Fats.

Age = 33yrs

Weight = 83 kg (182lbs)

Height = 6’

BF = 14%

Thanks for any help

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
You would no doubt lean up and get harder and increase strenght, but I would think that the lethargy and shutdown from just 1T and MD would be pretty harsh.

RE: dosing, I think you need to start at 8mg. of MD.

As far as problems, I'm not sure what you are referring to. There was some discussion that 4AD (test) would be bad to stack with MD, but I disagree. I think the foundation of every cycle should be test/4AD. I don't like walking around for weeks without testosterone in my body.

DmitryWI

DmitryWI

I know nothing...
Awards
  • Established
Run MD at least 20 mg a day and you'll love it. 1-t/MD stack sounds good, you can add some 4-ad or test.

Arson

Awards
Thanks for the replies.
I would love to stack 4AD there to to help combat lathargy but ive been searching high and low for weeks and cant find any anywhere!!!!
Is there any other way i can help overcome this problem??
Also i think 20mgs MD would be way excessive for my first time on it, but i might try 8mgs.

shootmeagain

Awards
  • Established
I won't dispute that 20mg is certainly do-able and may be, in fact, what is needed for some people to get satisfactory results, but when I first used methyl-d it was back when we didn't yet know that the recommended dosage was too low (I had 1mg tabs.) I started out at 6mg daily. I soon realized this wasn't doing enough for me and stepped up to 9mg for the 2nd half of a 30 day cycle. This worked faily well; I felt great, made some minor gains and leaned out.

The next time I used methyl-d, I started at 9mg and stepped up to 12mg after the first week. I have enough to run this product once more, and when I do, I intend to use 15mg (5mg, 3x daily) for 30 days.

Point being, you may not want to go right to 20mg, but I don't think you should be hesitant in the least about approaching 10mg+.

Also, I believe the previous concern about utilizing 4-AD with methyl-d had to do with combining a nandrolone product with an aromatizing substance... i.e. - potential gyno fears. I don't know if this was truly debunked or how many people have successfully made this combo work for them, but unless I knew more, I would avoid using 4-AD with methyl-d. I would probably do so anyway, just because I like the leaning-out that I tend to get with methyl-d, and 4-AD would surely affect that. Please note, I am not coming from a position of certainty with this particular comment on combining these two; only suggesting that there may be reason to not do so and you may want to double-check any info or suggestions on that subject. Of course, if you can't find any 4-AD then it doesn't matter anyway.

Best of luck to you!

Siznoyton

Awards
  • Established
Yes, you may find that 10mg. is all you need. Good point.

I hear you on the MD/4AD advice, and yes, this was the concern. However, I feel that MD shuts you down pretty hard when you go above 12mg. a day, and I absolutely hate that "no test feeling." I'd have Nolva and/or ATD on hand and run 4AD with the MD. I just think its unwise to run a nandrolone-based cycle without a test substitute.

You're in the UK and you can't find 4AD? I swear I've seen it for sale on the UK store websites.

Arson

Awards
Yep, everywhere just seems to have dried up all of a sudden. If anyones knows of anywhere please let me know. I hope that doesnt break any rules as its still legal here in U.K.??!!
If i cant manage to find any 4AD is ephedra and caffeine the best ways to combat lathargy if needed??
Im just glad i managed to get my MD for only £2.99 / 90 tabs or this would have worked out real expensive doing 8-10+ a day!!!

t_dot_porkchop

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i ran MD and 1-test in a failed attempt at a re-comp. lethargy was killer.

i later ran MD alone in upwards for 20mg ED with no visible results. that **** aggrivated my gyno, so i poured it all down the drain....good riddance.