Safest stack anyone could possibly do

Status
Not open for further replies.

burnuphard

Awards
I'd add 3785ml of water per day to that stack. Just to really get it going.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Liver tabs. Big ass horse pills are good.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
The title says it all....
to answer our friend's question with reference to PH/PS's, I'd say t/d 1T and 4AD. Non-methylated orals, such as 1AD or 1T ether or ester. This is old school PH stuff, though, and you won't really find much around since these substances have been banned and are now illegal.

UHCougar05

UHCougar05

Awards
  • Established
I heard IR (Intra-Rectaly) is the best way to go :D
"Doctors have said that if you do not find yourself drinking the necessary amount of water, you should go outside, take a hose, turn it on and shove it up your ass." - Lewis Black

How would you dose that using it IR? That sounds like some pretty powerful stuff Kwyck...:rofl:

Anyhow, I would say either MOHN or any of the newer, non-methylated "anti-catabolic" goodies from either ALRI or DS. I would go with Activate, Max LMG, Prostanozol, or maybe MOHN for a somewhat milder methyl. However, I would definitely get blood work done to see where your baselines are and see how the new "supplementation" will effect you.

natiels

natiels

Board Supporter
Awards
The title says it all....
It doesnt work that way. We don't just tell you the safest stack because us having to tell you implies that you know nothing more than what we just told you. Not knowing lots of info about what you are taking (no matter what it may be) is what makes ANY hormonal compound dangerous. Do some research man. If you are unable/to lazy to figure out the safest compound for you by browsing through the wealth of info that is anabolicminds.com then you might need to stick to the whey/creatine stack.

Not trying to be rude here, just trying to get you to realize there is much more to a "safe" stack then just picking the compounds. If (as this post suggests) you really don't have a clue then there is no safe stack for you.

Beelzebub

Beelzebub

Awards
  • Established
after the game was over, when it was all said and done, prince took us inside and served us pancakes..........pancakes.

anyone want some grapes? bitches.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Go with RXT/Ultra HOT if you want something that's not as safe as SD, M1T, or cheque drops.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
after the game was over, when it was all said and done, prince took us inside and served us pancakes..........pancakes.

anyone want some grapes? bitches.
:rofl: some great **** from Chappelle, that was a classic episode

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
There really is no 'safest stack' - you have to research your goals, and what you feel like you would need to get there. What is side effect free for one person might make you break out in hives and raise your blood pressue to hypertensive levels.

When you are going to start tweaking your endocrine system, your going to take risks. It is up to you to educate yourself to minimize these risks and maximize the positive results that could be realized from anabolic drugs.

BV

Status
Not open for further replies.