6oxo or novedex??? everything else is sold out

1. Registered User

6oxo or novedex??? everything else is sold out

Ok which one to get 6oxo or novedex??? i'm ordering superdrol and want to order my pct with it at the same time. I don't know when i'm starting maybe next month maybe next year but i want pct with the product but everything is sold out. i wanted to get rebound or ultra hot but i can't get those. And i don't know how to get nolva.

i know 6oxo is popular but not that stong
    i know novedex is not that popular but should be similar to rebound

so which one to go with????

2. Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by BigLifter
    Ok which one to get 6oxo or novedex??? i'm ordering superdrol and want to order my pct with it at the same time. I don't know when i'm starting maybe next month maybe next year but i want pct with the product but everything is sold out. i wanted to get rebound or ultra hot but i can't get those. And i don't know how to get nolva.

i know 6oxo is popular but not that stong
    i know novedex is not that popular but should be similar to rebound

so which one to go with????
    As far as Nolva is concerned, you can check-out our board sponsors, such as CNW, CEM, and so forth. As far as your question is concerned, Novedex contains ATD, like Rebound and UH, so you probably won't go wrong with Gaspari's product.
  3. Registered User

yeah i'm leaning towards the novedex but what does the extra ingredients besides the ADT do??? help dry you out or what???
    •   

4. Gold Member

If those are sold out on one site got to another. I got some ultra hot yesterday. Email me for a link. andrewvarga05@yahoo.com
  5. Registered User

so ultra hot would be better than novedex xt???
  6. Gold Member

I am not saying that but you were originally looking for it and I know where to get it. Thats all. I know nothing abuot the novedex xt, have done zero research on it. Cant help you there. What I do know is that the Ultra Hot is a quality product. That is why I went with it incase my new rebound does not make it in time.
  7. Syr
    Hot Italian Goldmember

Quote Originally Posted by BigLifter
    yeah i'm leaning towards the novedex but what does the extra ingredients besides the ADT do??? help dry you out or what???
    According to BK and the study Gaspari did, they help. According to other sources they are worthless.
    Anyway any ATD based product is much more effective than 6oxo.
    PS: there is also Giant ATD sold directly by PA on that website which is pretty cheap.
  8. Registered User

well i notice the giant atd is much cheaper even though price doesn't botter me. I curious if the extra ingredients in UH or novedex help you stay looking ripped or give an extra benefit and which is better? if the extra ingredients don't make a huge differnce i'll probably get the giant atd.

any opinions???
  9. Registered User

Why not go with Nolva? What's the advantage of ADT?
  10. Banned

All I've read about Novedex XT, and that is quite a few comments & logs, EVERY USER has said it is a super-duper product. Not one of them is dissatisfied, and no I didn't get that at the Gaspari website. Should be on par with ANY of the BEST PCT product, from what I've read. Now I have ordered some, but I guess customs isn't letting my product go easily...

I would go with a board supporter when the product is available, but Rebound XT was out of stock when I placed my order.
  11. Registered User

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by ss01
    All I've read about Novedex XT, and that is quite a few comments & logs, EVERY USER has said it is a super-duper product. Not one of them is dissatisfied, and no I didn't get that at the Gaspari website. Should be on par with ANY of the BEST PCT product, from what I've read. Now I have ordered some, but I guess customs isn't letting my product go easily...

I would go with a board supporter when the product is available, but Rebound XT was out of stock when I placed my order.
    If you are in Canada you can order it from www.sndcanada.com. Or if you are in Ontario there are a bunch of stores, Waterloo's is closest to me.

jecko
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6oxo or novedex
    By jasfeg in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2008, 02:22 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-12-2007, 05:15 PM
  3. Is pheradrol sold out?
    By scottb2k in forum Nutraplanet
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-13-2006, 10:01 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-11-2006, 02:41 AM
  5. since sesathin is sold out everywhere........
    By UNDERTAKER in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 05-12-2005, 06:23 AM