cholesterol??

Big Jay

Awards
Does superdrol effect your cholesterol level by making it go high or making it drop to low.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
SD kills the HDL cholesterol (makes it almost nonexistant.) It seems to not really have too much of an effect on the LDL. It seems to lower that too...

Big Jay

Awards
ok and a low HDL is bad. what effects does it have on the body being to low

SD kills the HDL cholesterol (makes it almost nonexistant.) It seems to not really have too much of an effect on the LDL. It seems to lower that too...

Shock133

Awards
ok and a low HDL is bad. what effects does it have on the body being to low
Low HDL is thought to accelerate the development of atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) from the lack of ability to oxidize other lipoproteins (LDL). Usually people develop premature coronary heart or peripheral vascular disease because of this condition...it really depends on the length of time your body is "out of whack". As long as you keep the cycles short and do proper PCT do get your cholesterol levels back in check then you won't reap some of these horrible effects.

milwood

milwood

Awards
  • Established
what are the best cholesterol support supps to take during such cycles? Anyone?

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Nope, it can worsen the LDL A LOT (in my case), more than crushing the HDL.
Cholesterol "composition" is genetic, if u know your baseline you can guess what will be f*cked up.

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Do a search, bro, there are quite a few and maybe a sticky somewhere in the supps section.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
Niacic, garlic, redyeastrice,liv 52(for liver also has some things that help chol), and fish, cod, flax oil. I took before after and during and had pretty good cholesterol after pct bloodwork. I spread it out through the day at moderate doses. Hope this helps.

Last edited: