odd ques about superdrol

NotBigEnough

Awards
Ill be doing a superdrol solo cycle. Ive read logs of people who have used it and they all seem to gain weight, even if its lean muscle. Im around 240 right now. (was 210 before my 2 perviosu M1T cycles.. which I think raised my setpoint,) Now Im stabilized at 240 lbs, and I dont want to gain any more weight, So my question is how should I plan my cycle. My taining is in check, PCT covered,.. Diet could use a lil help which I think will be the deciding factor in gaining or losing weight..?

So I was thinking about keeping carbs low (under 100 gm), protien high (~300 gms) Fat from fish and olive oil,, and do cardio everyday..

any suggestions

Kristopher

Kristopher

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Wow 2 cycles and 30lbs and your diet isnt 100%
your one lucky dude

freaky

Banned
Awards
Check out the "very precise Superdrol log" in the supplement science section at bb.com.
He's doing a carb cycling diet during the cycle and he's only gained 7 or so pounds.

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
Ill be doing a superdrol solo cycle. Ive read logs of people who have used it and they all seem to gain weight, even if its lean muscle. Im around 240 right now. (was 210 before my 2 perviosu M1T cycles.. which I think raised my setpoint,) Now Im stabilized at 240 lbs, and I dont want to gain any more weight, So my question is how should I plan my cycle. My taining is in check, PCT covered,.. Diet could use a lil help which I think will be the deciding factor in gaining or losing weight..?

So I was thinking about keeping carbs low (under 100 gm), protien high (~300 gms) Fat from fish and olive oil,, and do cardio everyday..

any suggestions
Your aproach sounds great to me. I don't know how much you were planning on using, but 20 mg had a nice recompositioning effect on me back when I tested it.

NotBigEnough

Awards
Your aproach sounds great to me. I don't know how much you were planning on using, but 20 mg had a nice recompositioning effect on me back when I tested it.
hey Lean one!
I was thinking about keeping it to 20 mg, since im mainly using it to preserve lean muscle while I lose bodyfat with diet/cardio. Would it be a good idea to REALLY drop the cals (around 1500) , and do cardio everyday.. Since Im only doing it for 4 weeks,, why not see how much BF can I drop

thanks man really appreciate ur input

Lean One

Awards
  • Established
hey Lean one!
I was thinking about keeping it to 20 mg, since im mainly using it to preserve lean muscle while I lose bodyfat with diet/cardio. Would it be a good idea to REALLY drop the cals (around 1500) , and do cardio everyday.. Since Im only doing it for 4 weeks,, why not see how much BF can I drop

thanks man really appreciate ur input
I would say yes, but you may need a refeed every few days. And just to make sure, your cardio is low intensity correct?
Also, if you're using Trimax with that, you may want to keep cals(carbs) a little higher. otherwise you'll risk exessive muscle loss.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Beau General Chat 34
rascal14 Supplements 26
Supplements 5
bigrobbierob Supplements 1
Whacked Anabolics 31