The longest test can take to kick in

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
How long is the longest possible test could take to kick in? In other words, at what point cycling test and not getting any results would you be like "**** it, I either got fake **** or total junk". 8 weeks?

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
How long is the longest possible test could take to kick in? In other words, at what point cycling test and not getting any results would you be like "**** it, I either got fake **** or total junk". 8 weeks?
I'd think by week 7 if you ain't getting good wood, and not feeling fine... I'd panic. 4-6 is more typical.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
yep, bump to what poobah said...sounds about right. That's another reason I like to use prop if I'm running UG gear...I can usually tell by the first week if it's bunk or not. :)

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
lol i think he just means time to start thinking it might be bunk

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
I thought your meant panic cuz you might be injecting bunk **** and who the hell knows what the bunk **** could actually be......usually something like corn or canola oil I have heard which is pretty inert.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
UT, have you started your cycle yet? If so, hows it goin'?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
no still asking questions. my living situation is too chaotic to start a cycle anyway.

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
no still asking questions. my living situation is too chaotic to start a cycle anyway.
At least you'll have done your research though, there's nothing wrong w/ that.

I hear it on the chaotic lifestyle...been busy as hell lately. I think I'ma hire a personal assistant..lol.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
i think everyone should have a personal assistant...it would make life so much easier...lol

of course my fiance may be upset if I hired a 21 year old college sorority girl :-/

anyways...on topic...i would agree with week 7 as I know for myself Test E seems to take a full 6 weeks to fully kick in

regards,
COTC

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've only recently started researching/reading about AAS, and I'm wondering why people would do 8 or 10 week cycles of Test E (as a first cycle for example), if it possibly could take 6 weeks (or even more) before it kicks in. I mean, by the time you notice the effects you gotta start PCT yet...

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I've only recently started researching/reading about AAS, and I'm wondering why people would do 8 or 10 week cycles of Test E (as a first cycle for example), if it possibly could take 6 weeks (or even more) before it kicks in. I mean, by the time you notice the effects you gotta start PCT yet...
Exactly....to tell you the truth, I don't start to even notice enth until week 7 or even 8 sometimes. This is the reason why I don't run long esters anymore...my test is always prop, my deca is always NPP, etc...

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Bingo...this, to me, is much like the 4 week limit on orals. Usually abused 'brotelligence' as the long-missing strateg0s would have put it :D

12 weeks just doesn't make sense to me with enan,cyp,etc.

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Do you mean this 'theory' is false, and you should run them longer? It made sense to me to not run 17aa compounds longer, for liver issues etc.. Please elaborate.. :)

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
Liver issues are overblown, *IMHO*. I think frequency is a bit more important than duration of use of orals. I.E. I'd rather run 2 x 8 wks than 4 x 4 weeks per year. That gives you more "normal" liver,lipid, etc values.

You're not gonna kill over on an 8 week cycle, either :D I've heard of damage being done after continuous use for YEARS...not weeks.

I stopped my dbol early b/c i didn't like the high BP, that's all. I was using it as a kickstart, so it served its purpose.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
If you start and close with Prop, Enan makes sense... It's just getting the immediate benefit of prop for the first 4 weeks or so, then letting the steady levels of Enanthate do their thing for the remaining 9 weeks after that.. then after your last pin of Enan on week 12, run Prop for week 13 and 14 up to PCT.

That way, it makes sense. Enan is good once it kicks in, because it gives you a very steady level of the hormone in the blood, instead of the fluctuations you would get on a short ester. They both have their pros and cons... if you combine them, you're golden.

Throw some dbol in there and you're giggling.

peace!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
But, on a 12 week cycle that means 2/3 of it was prop. first 4, last 4, then you have 4 for enan? That's hardly worth it, IMHO.

And, prop ED or EOD is more stable, IMHO.
But, you're sorta right ;)

bda55

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yeh, but it might be a pain in the ass to pin ED or even EOD for a first cycle..

On an other note, does pinning enan twice weekly (e.g. monday & thursday) have a significant benefit over just once weekly?

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
But, on a 12 week cycle that means 2/3 of it was prop. first 4, last 4, then you have 4 for enan? That's hardly worth it, IMHO.

And, prop ED or EOD is more stable, IMHO.
But, you're sorta right ;)
Well, actually bro, IMHO it would be the last 8 weeks of effective Enanthate levels, not counting in the 2 week taper of levels following the last pin of Enan..
Keep in mind that you're pinning Enanthate for 12 weeks.... but it will be in your system until around the end of week 14 due to it's half life.

But yes.. you're kind of right.. it would be more of an 8 week Enan, 8 week Prop scenario..

Anyhoo, ED pins of Prop is as stable as the E3D pinning of Enan...I agree. Some people think you get more sides from EOD pins of short esters because there is more of a fluctuation of blood levels doing that.

And yeah, Twice weekly is much more stable than once weekly. Monday AM, Thursday PM.... I actually do E3D which is almost the same, but there are some weeks that get more than others in a 7 day frame.

I'm planning on closing out my Enan run with the Prop pretty soon... so I'll give you some feedback on my ED bee stings. :thumbsup:

Peace!

kwyckemynd00

kwyckemynd00

Awards
  • Established
True, Test E kicks it for another 2 weeks, but the levels drop off pretty quick.

So, best case scenario:
Prop: 1-4 & 10-14
Enan: 1-12

That "sorta" gives you 6 weeks of effective enan usage.

I just think enan is better off being used for cycles that are like 16wks + :D

aspirate

Awards
gotta give my vote for prop ED. No sides, just a beautiful cycle. I like short cycles BTW. Easier recovery is the main reason but the ED shots do get a bit much. Just remember to rotate those sites every day.

Cyp or E at EOD is also good for no sides and I disagree with the statement that the cycles have to be long. 10-12 weeks have worked fine and with HCG the recovery was golden.

Just my 2ccs

lifted

lifted

Awards
  • Established
I just think enan is better off being used for cycles that are like 16wks + :D
Bumpshibumpitybumpers... :D

I would so love to only inject twice/week, but enth just doesn't really do much for me...don't know why, but that's been my experience with it. My favorite cycle is:

Prop: weeks 1-8 or 10
oral: weeks 1-6

Simple, yet very effective and it's not so complicated that I forget what days I inject or take what...lol. I keep seeing these guys doing like 5 different drugs, and all the while they're constantly changing their doses in order to, well....I actually have no idea why they do that...lmao. Just keep the same dose throughout G'damnit!! :D

I don't know how they have the time to remember all that, I have a hard enough time remembering to breathe sometimes...lol.